CIRCUMCISION - Why do americans force their babies to be circumcised. I don't get it...

CIRCUMCISION - Why do americans force their babies to be circumcised. I don't get it. Is there a logic explanation for this bisarr practis?

I'll have you know that in europe this is considered a barbaric ritual. It's mutilation of defensless babies.

Maybe amerifaggots could shed some light on the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZY2XH_E-F0I
circinfo.org/Warren.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trim your pubes you disgusting shitskin

no logic, just judaism

Because the feminists have to bring up female genital mutilation any time someone opposes male genital mutilation. No productive conversation can be held.

Its has some baxkround that back during when america was developing the parents would want to cut the their baby foreakin off because it was belived that it will make them not want to masterbate but now its believed that foreskin is weird.. Its kinda sad.

because i dont smegma on my dick. also it looks like a tube

Cuz mericans are lazy and don't want to have to pull the skin back to keep their dick from smelling like cheese.

Uncut dicks smell like an old cheese puff.

Because for all the 'jews are bad' they continually spout they are all controlled by them so much they assault their children just like the juden do

bring some better bait. what a disappointment.
notice I can spell unlike you.

This makes no sense. please elaborate

I'm American. I'm still uncut. I actually used to hate the fact that I was. Then I found other people like me and I'm fucking happy I still have it. Have gf for eight years. No complaints. No complaints from any girl I've been with either.

It's a retreating trend I feel like.

Because the only people who don't circumcise their kids are Eurotrash and muslims which are the same thing now kek

Circumcisions suck. I was circumcised as a baby and now the skin on my dick is too tight. When i get a boner, skin from my balls is pulled up and it looks like a turkey neck lmao. Search up penoscrotal webbing if you want a pic. If i have kids they wont be circumcised

I wonder if they're too lazy to wash their armpits aswell. It involves litfting the arm

rather my kid not have an ugly ass anteater dick

what a weird thing

much better to avoid it

Every circumcision has a small chance of very bad complications including, amputation, complete sexual disfunction and death. Enjoy rolling the dice with your son if you decide to cut off part of his dick. Enjoy possibly having to explain to him why doctors had to cut off his dick because you were part of the unthinking herd that just did what everyone else did.

Have you amerifats never heard about personal hygiene? In Europe it's common to wash yourself with soap everyday in something called a shower

Circumcision in males dates from around the 1880s and an anti masturbation craze promoted by John Kellogg of Kelloggs cereal fame. It was he prudish Victorian age and he thought that touching yourself would send you straight to hell so by chopping off the foreskin it wouldnt happen

Muslims are circumcised.

In the really old days (see biblical) people dis not understand disease and cleanliness nor did they bathe often, circumcision assisted in cleanliness of genitalia. Now days it is only required by Jewish law, but due to the cleanliness issue (maybe) it is recommended by doctors. (Yet another line item on the bill) and amerifags as a whole never question the doctors. (Uncut amerifag here)

tfw uncut and nowhere to store my batteries. >

>due to the cleanliness issue (maybe) it is recommended by doctors.
the reason for "recommending" it is profit

well thank god that eating burgers, shitposting and jacking off doesn't require arm lifting.

jews own america

Get this educational man some subscribers
youtu.be/ZY2XH_E-F0I

Lokks like I have to educate you.
Only three people mass mutilate their children:
Jews
americans
Muslims

american here, if the doctor circumcises my baby I will kill him.
I agree, its barbaric and it is genital mutilation.
The only reason its done in america is because they use to thing masturbation causes diseases (early 19th centurty).
during the same time there was a patent for a device like the kelis teeth thing used in bdsm. basically it was a rign of spikes that you lock onto a little boys penis. thank god it never went into production.

tldr: the eurocuck that is op is right about something for once. Your prize: muslims!

what are you talking about, uncutfags have way more storage space.

Every day? Haha, no. Try once a week. Stop getting all sweaty.

all american joe's must obey their local rabbi's edicts. i thought this was common knowledge around the world??????????????WTF IS WRONG WITH EUROPE?

Education time fags. Wen u get old and decreped. The 4skin.org closes up and then they have to decideon cuting it open or just circumsize either its gonna hurt like hell at that age and probly wont heal right.its health concern in the future.

I'm circumcised and I now have 2 skin bridges. Fuck whatever dr. Did that shit to me. Oh well. No girl has ever said anything or I think even noticed. They just probably think "all dicks look different"

American here. When genuine logic is spoken... you won't get an answer. I happen to be uncircumcised, and wash my penis everyday as well, along with the rest of my body of course. I'm fortunate enough to have a good looking penis. I fucking hate this country. It is literally exactly like pre Nazi germany. fucking jews.

>health concern in the future
what future, user? have you been watching the news?
the end is near.

because a bare dick head looks so sleek and modern without all that skin everywhere.

kek.
Is this guy for real, or is this something americans actually belive?

thanks for enlightening me, user

Smegma is only a problem if you don't clean, and the penis IS a tube.

Cutfags think that smegma is something that happens over night, and not something that would only occur if you don't wash your dick for months.

So basically, every time a cutfag mentions 'segma', it's them complaining that they wouldn't be able to go months without showering like 'normal'.

>I now have 2 skin bridges
got a pic for the curious?

The physical effects of male circumcision can be considered under the following headings:

Cosmetic effects
Glans externalized and keratinized
Penile skin and mucosal loss of 33–50%
Loss of sensory nerve endings
Loss of reciprocal stimulation of foreskin and glans
Loss of the gliding mechanism

circinfo.org/Warren.html

Why do Eurofags ban guns, let immigrants in, then proceed to be attacked by the very same immigrants using the very same "illegal" guns and as a answer to that problem, let in more immigrants and burden the people with more laws?

fuck idk? this fucked probably has idiot relatives.

Looks fucking ugly from scarring and the skin color change looks like an ugly tan line.

>Loss of the gliding mechanism

fuck my dick has less air time.

I think cut dicks are definitely more attractive. That said, that's a SHITTY reason to perform non-essential surgery on an infant. I am cut and perfectly happy with it, but any sons I have won't be cut. If they want to be, they can have it done later on in life.

Ya let me take a screen shot from a vid I have on my phone. It no longer takes pictures. One sec

You fuckers wanna know the truth why circumcision is a thing?

Way back when Christianity was still mandatory, circumcision was done to keep people from masturbating. It was invented by the religious zealot who also invented corn flakes who believed everything nice was a sin.

It didn't work.

It didn't work.

You may think it sounds stupid, but that "gliding mechanism" feels fucking amazing. When you lose your virginity, you'll see what I mean. Unless you're circumcised, in which case you're missing out on something awesome.

Literally this. Feminists, doctors that make easy money, and Christians all shoot down the topics. It's fucking barbaric and retarded

some people actually have it done for health reasons later in age. i fall into that category.

no idea, it's all the politicians bending their knee to the jews/usa
if it were up to me i'd send them all back home but all the old people keep voting for these fucking retard parties.

H-here is my deformed. Both skin bridges are visible. How bad is it?

aww yiss. love that shit bro.

That's a perfectly valid reason. There's no reason for doing it immediately after birth in almost every single case.

im circumesized m8. I make my gf cum 3 times because i can't feel a single fucking thing.

>cuck fags are quivering with rage

Little boys dont clean their penis's often or well enough.

That is why circumcision

ive seen that before in pictures, ofc

im not gay. fucku

pretty fucking ugly, but looks like it is doing the job just fine. I consider uncircumcised dicks to fall in precisely the same category of "ugly but gets the job done"

Tell us more?

Me ex in laws freaked out but I refused to a low my kids to be cut. I figured they're born with it for a reason. If they didn't like it they could have it done themselves.

It's even better to make your gf cum 3+ times when you're uncut since you're feeling it the whole time.

no It does not. A cut dick looks sick because the head dries out.

As for you americuts who doesn't no how an intact dick works: The foreskin retracts when the male is aroused. So a uncut dick looks just the same as a cut dick during intercorse. Except that the uncut look healthier with it's moist and sensitive head.

Gif related

My foreskin was too tight around the tip. Cleaning became bloody sometimes. Like it would rip a little bit.

Imagine accidentally ripping your super tight foreskin and then getting hard from w/e. It was fucking awful.

pulling your foreskin back a few times in the bath to clean it is practically fapping. uncut boys don't need encouragement to play with their dicks.

implying you do

okay m8

ouch. what age did you get it done?

Exactly, because americans would rather give infants irreversible surgery than spend ten fucking seconds having an awkward conversation about how their kid should clean his penis.

>As for you americuts who doesn't no how an intact dick works: The foreskin retracts when the male is aroused.

Not in all men. Mine doesn't retract completely automatically because i have a little bit of excess skin.

painful 5-6 years before it.

those health reasons are nonexistent. There is literally no reason to circumcise someone.

I sure do. Feelings of inferiority are natural for cutfags, so don't get too down on yourself.

Americans don't wash.

I see you, and I raise you.

Kek I'm the dude who posts screenshots of this vid every now and then in "pics you shouldn't share threads" it's my dick

Same here. It's not a problem though unless it's too tight. I have a very very long foreskin, so it hangs well over the end even when i'm hard, unless I pull it back. But I can pull it back easily whenever I want. There's no physical problem whatsoever even though it's unusual.

keep telling yourself that.

Tyrone will come along and snatch her up soon. You wont even it coming, or know.

At least you didn't wait too long and let it completely wreck your sex life.

Did you get a decent cosmetic result?

hey m8
read thread.

I can't imagine it would be a huge deal to just have a doctor cut the skin bridges. Or do it yourself if you're a reckless type.

not too bad actually. you could easily get those removed, or do it yourself painlessly if you just tied some thread around them to cut off the blood supply.

Even tho that's not why, it's true. Unless you go days without showering, you don't really get smegma. And a cut cock (when done properly) is much prettier than an uncut. It's such the norm these days that girls are thrown off by uncut ones. I think you'll see it happen less and less over time, but it's basically the father who wants his kids dick to look like his, so he's gonna get it cut... As a cutfag, I'm curious how being uncut feels bc I hear it's much much better in terms of pleasure. But Im kinda happy I'm cut cause my dick looks nice and I know that American girls just flat out aren't used to uncut cocks. At least not over here on the east coast

That's funny. Because my mom is a die hard christfag and both my brothers are cut.

i have the "tan line" but it looks good. I am overall happy.

Yo. Amerifag here, 21, male, circumcised, it was my moms decision for non religious or social reasons. I have thanked her for it multiple times.
>cut master race
I don't remember it at all. I can report never having felt any pain over it and my dick works great, phenomenally in fact.

Say's the queer infatuated with Murricans cocks.

A doctor should cut it. It needs to be stitched.

just your brothers or you too?

tbh that can look kinda hot sometimes. got a pic?

I'm not. They are.

the doctor said

"i cant find it" he still charged him, fucken Dr. Shekelstein

corn flakes guy was a christfag you faggot

Amerifag here, I'm circumcised and absolutely despise it. It is a disgusting and barbaric practice that is done on baby boys and is purely cosmetic. Circumcision was introduced into America in the late 1800s by Christian fundamentalists who wanted to prevent boys from masturbating. Don't believe me? Look it up. Look up, "John Kellogg's method to prevent small boys from masturbation." This is the same man who invented corn flakes.

Isn't that their decision?

Ask any uncut dude if he'd like to have his foreskin cut off, "fuck no, are you fucking insane?" will be the rational response

question from a guy who might have to get it done for the same reason.

what's it like straight after the surgery, when the head is suddenly exposed for the first time, and left like that constantly? how long does it take to feel "normal" again, and is masturbation awkward at first?

Hmm Ya it's just never been that big of a deal to me. I'd get them removed by a doctor but I'm not really bothered enough by it to spend th money. Plus, it'd be kinda awkward if after the surgery my gf notices my dick looks different. She doesn't even know how how fucked up my dick really is. Haha

You know, you coulda just asked if you wanted to see my dick. No needing to drag it on like that.

how come you got lucky?

Told the doc he could go fuck himself when my son was born. He wants it removed later in life that's up to him