Multiplayer is brutal

Skyrim.

Unmodded, yes.

GTA 5

Fallout is autism.

CoD franchise after United Offensive is all autism

WoW fucking stop with these shit expansions and just make a new game

lol this troll

ITT: dumbfucks who think that their personal preference of games is a 100% valid critique of the quality of it.

hmm i would say every cod game since modern warfare

They really aren't shit though. BC and WoD were really the only shitty ones.

>100% agree

But did u see da new moovee?

No one gives a shit.

FF 7

Triggered?

I agreed, until I played it. Damn that games is fucking good not sure if it's as good as the praise it got on release but it's not bad in any way.

Nah, pretty great game. The problem you have is probably that it hasn't aged well. Old control schemes and mechanics mean playing it now is a chore and today's gamers dont like something unless it is handed to them with an instruction manual, a video tutorial and a helper to assist if required.

This game is great. But it's like marmite, if it's your kinda thing you love it, if it's not your kinda thing it's bad. I wouldn't say it's overrated though. The fandom is just cancer. Yes there is a difference.

I enjoyed it. But yea it's probably overrated, what's the general concensus on this? A masterpiece? Cus it can definitely be better. It's also not bad though.

That's just cus they're bad after brotherhood. Only fan boys think those are good. Actually black fag is good as a pirate game now AC.

It's fun as dicks. I played it for hours upon hours before even looking into mods. But if you don't enjoy the exploration aspect and want solid fighting and story, it's not your game at all.

I like this game a lot. Fun, awesome mechanics that most people will bypass. You have to try to play it fun, or you just play it like Cod and it's boring.

Maybe yes. I love it cus it's my fav game series and my type of games. But it's definitely up to what kind of game you enjoy if it's enjoyable for you.

Only really played the multiplayer. If you have friends, it's amazing. The money is annoying as fuck but you don't absolutely need it for fun, it's a helper though.

Everyone alive knows that

Please remeber, this is all my opinion and feel free to give me yours. Just don't try to insult me because of it cus that's stupid as fuck

>one of the greatest games of all time

kys

The last 3 expansions have been shit and legion will probably suck aswell

every call of duty ever

No i didnt is it any good?

Haha nice try. Hotline miami 1 is the one people like. Everyone hates 2

It was revolutionary when it was released. Nothing had ever been done like it before. That's why people liked it so much. And you can't deny they are fun, interesting games with a story that admittedly isn't very deep or hard to follow but it makes for a good game.

If you mean the series. It's pretty good imo. Lots of fun gameplay with choices that feel like they matter and sometimes they actually do. Characters are great and story is usually quite interesting and keeps me hooked during the game. Simply the world it's set in, with the lore behind it too, is very well made and thought out so it's really fun to get into.
However 3 ended a bit lackluster and ended harshly and abruptly if that's what your referring to.

See
For end paragraph again

Here you fags are arguing over whether or not a video game was satisfactory and there are starving kids in Africa smh

It's a tedious shooting gallery with set pieces. Great story, good acting, beautiful game at the time, but the gameplay just does not cut it.

Destiny. What a fucking ripoff of a game.

> (You)
Couldn't agree more

Simply, correct

nathan drake is a boring character also, as is the woman he hangs around with.

TLOU was the biggest disappointment I've played. All it really has going for it is story and graphics. And the story wasn't even that good

Tell them to stop k thanks

it was a stupid idea having the kid following you around everywhere.

s s shovel dog? Is that you?

Hey Ty.

anyone who says it was over rated hasn't actually played it.

Well now you're just using any excuse you can think of that could feasibly be bad. Many many games have had followers like her that are basically exact the same but do less and have much less interactions. But she is the one that is stupid.
Yep.
Idiocy everyone.

If you're gonna try to say something is bad, give reason instead of babbling the first thing that you heard someone else say once. Make your own thoughts on it not what others say and you follow like a mindless sheep

I've played it but I don't get the hype

Finally one that is actually accurate. Asylum was good but not amazing. The others just got worse and worse

Only because my personal experience was pretty shitty.

This is coming from a guy who has thoroughly played and enjoyed both Bloodborne and DaS3.

We know you hate it James. Go play back to playing Psychonaughts.

I was the same as you. About 3 months after it came out a friend lent me it, I tried playing it and hated it. It didn't flow well, it was boring, just didn't seem like a fun game.

Then about a year later or something, someone on a podcast talked about it, and I decided I would buy it myself, sit down and actaully play it. I got immersed, didn't try to find flaws in it since everyone hyped it, I just tried to play it.

And it's fantastic.

If you get the chance, just sit there and play it. But try to be unbiased. Don't go into to trying to prove or disprove the hype. Just play it like a game you bought off a shelf, and it'll change your mind.

All RPG games are overrated. Come at me faggots.

I've recently started playing this and I have to say I'm liking it a lot. But I can see why many people don't like it. It's just not a game for everyone. You have to try a lot, git gud, and be okay with dying a ton. Otherwise, there's no point in trying it.

City had better gameplay but otherwise Asylum was the best. The other two are rubbish imo

Agreed..major snore fest.

Fuck off

Tried to play this, don't get the interest. Gonna properly sit down and play it after exams though to see if I was playing it wrong.

Just fuck off. Shitposting at its worst

I don't blame the gameplay. That's just Dark Souls being Dark Souls. It's just the overall atmosphere and environments that just feel bad. They don't feel right and I don't remember the exploration being enjoyable. I'll have to pick it back up to see if my opinion is the same.

>brutal.

Not saying it was a bad game, just not my cup of tea

>muh train cliff
I actively hated this game.
>The shooting is shit
>the story is a bland Hollywood ripoff of every generic treasure movie
>the stealth is the worsts
if you admit all of this you are called a troll.

>Exams
Underaged b&

this.

aged like shit.

I enjoyed the exploration, the fact that I can go anywhere right off the bat is awesome. There's so much everywhere you look that the game truly rewards the player for exploration, and the map design is some of the best I've seen in games, in the sense that progression feels natural but not linear, and it somehow ends up looping around to make shortcuts between areas while not feeling like a small world. I feel like I've explored all of the map but my friends tell me I'm seen till less then half way through. It's crazy

Video game dunkey summed the game up pretty well.

Hey look a butthurt faggot.

>College also has finals
>You're retarded and probably underage

Definitely worst of the series, but definitely not sit tier.

I know I just want you to appreciate it like I do now. I didn't like it, now I do, a lot. You just have to play it without the expectation of the best game ever from the start. It's a game that builds and builds and gives a payoff that's entirely worth it.

You have exams before your 18? Not ones that matter ay least, grow up before you comment I think.

The same strangle animation. The exact same fucking one. The entire game.

Yeah. Only ever had xbox until recently.
One of the reason's I got the PS4 was to try the remastered version of the Last of Us.

Started off great.... then just boring same old enemies and the same old gameplay repeated. I just stopped playing.

(You) done yet?

minecraft. why does everyone like it? its so boring

Aint my problem

Shut your bitch mouth.

>horrible gameplay even by contemporary standards
>lack of structure makes the game feel overwhelming
>horrible esoteric in-game texts that make the game feel as shallow as a cockroach's muatra

Come at me, Lorebeards

nahh man this is the only good rockstar game wit max payne.

When it came out all your points were either not relevant as they were the best at the time or that's why people played the damn games. People used to play rpgs like this to get overwhelmed, you'd just walk until you found something to do like dnd or something. Didn't need to have stucture as games didn't expect to back then

Don't let this be an edge Lord thread

I can't be the only retard that thought Skyrim was a standalone game

Shut up faggot. You know why it's loved by literally billions and if you don't you're a fucking moron.

It's literally called the elder scrolls 5

i'm sorry, i really dont.

>Play for over 300 hours
>Years after release say its overrated
Everyone did it fag, dont fucking think you didnt.

> this fag posting on 4chinz instead of helping said africans
SHAME

nope, you and the rest of the normies

Fucking idiot

Agree

Literally, one of the shittiest series i've ever played, i got the first 3 games in a bundle since it was supposed to be super good, but the game literally does everything wrong.

MGSV

I thought it was like star wars

ITT a bunch of unpopular opinions

The problem with this is its dated to all fuck. It was great when it came out, but its like Goldeneye or Ocarina of Time/Majoras mask, people are going to jerk off to it because its nostalgia. I played it for the first time last year and I can say that its just not that great when every game now has the same physics engine that they invented, but when it came out the engine was ridiculously before its time. The third will never live up to the hype that has been made for it thus it will never be released.