/stoner/ thread

/stoner/ thread

whaddup faggots high as fuck over here using the volcano digit. God damn thing makes these fluffy bags of pure THC and it's pleasant as fuck.

how's your saturday goin so far?

Ayyyy lmao, mines pretty good got a new rig

wtf nigga u ever heard of a blunt? Stop smoking using robots kys

Ehhh i dont really like blunts, can't taste the weed as much

You're still smoking? What are you, a neanderthal?

Also OP, how much did that volcano cost? looks pretty sick

Log vapes are a lot less money and you get a lot bigger hits, too.

Wife made this from a carls jr plastic moonshine jar and some old tin pipe and a glass down stem lol

* coughs for 90% of video*

I made my own homemade hookah that was similar to that but I used one of those flexible water lines for sinks and toilets for a hose. It hit better than any other piece I've smoked or vaped from. Until it broke and started leaking air....

How's that ghetto contraption hit?

not OP but my lung collapsed so I had to stop inhaling smoke (the smoke was unrelated to the collapsed lung but it's an irritant and could cause it to happen again)

Bought a volcano the day after they reinflated my lung and it's been a godsend

Been an awful fucking week. Just chilling and smoking the little bit I have left.

Hes beautiful :')

Tried dabs last night for the first time it was fucking amazing :')

Just finished my last roach left after puking 2 shots and some steak and beer.
Smoked a cig and it made me sick

I'm about to down some rum I'm thinking. Not much for drinking but I need it.

I had 2 shots of spiced rum and it went down smoothly.
go for it
why do you need it?

Hitting my magic fight box for the past few hours. Amazing how vapes can make .3g last for over an hour.

Been an awful week. Lost my job and the love of my life.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

You could consider suicide

I got like 2 grams of some platinum kush but my dad is home and awake so i cant smoke it.
Its hidden in one of the cieling tiles in the basement so it makes it hard to go grab it and bring to my room to smoke, because its like why the fuck would i be going to the basement for no reason...?
Anyway im 23 so b4 gtfo 12 year old.
I just dont have enough money or credit to move out yet.
I just got off of work, i think maybe ill wait till he goes to bed, blaze up the basement then i'll fire up Call of duty and pwn some fags.
Happy saturday guys

We're in similar situations
I lost my job 2 weeks ago
Just signed a lease to move with the gf
Dunno how we'll be able to handle the bills now that I lost my job. I have max 2-3 months to find a job until all my funds run out.

Start off with something small and constructive.
Like modifying your CV now that you're jobless.
Then start applying. Finding a job is like finding women. The more you send the more chances you have of getting something.

just ordered mine online.
Is it worth the money?
Does it smell much?

story plez?

Share with your dad, I'm sure he'd appreciate the gesture

Just hide it in a sock in your room with some fabric softner so it doesnt smell

My log vape goes through weed pretty quickly, actually, but not as bad as smoking does. I'm sure it's because it hits hard, though.

Pretty bad tbh. Anyone want to paypal me $20 so I can pick up a gram?

You sound like an ignorant nigger

That's fucking sweet

i have nothing. no cash no weed and my favorite and only AND VERRY FIRST pipe just shattered :'(

It doesn't smell much, but does smell. Smoking is about 5 times worse, to give you an idea of it. It's also really easy to get rid of the smell from your breath, much easier than if you were smoking.

This. Id appreciate a 20

get some hash, u can just air out for 2-3 hours and its completely gone.

>stealth smoked hash for 2 years while living at home

OP!

Why the digital? The classic is good enough and way cheaper.

I love my classic though. Any volcano's good with me. My lungs feel so much better after a year of vaping instead. You should see my used bud jar. It's almost full. About time to make some bomb ass brownies.

really wish i had some weed tbh

i've been smoking for around two years now, and almost every day for the past year. now, when i smoke, i'm only high for about an hour, sometimes two if i smoke like, an eighth in one sitting (which i don't do often cuz broke)

i get REALLY HIGH for the first fifteen minutes and then it fizzles out really quickly. it doesn't matter how much i smoke.

does anyone else experience this?

My AVB goes in the garbage. I hate the stuff and don't even bother wasting my time with it now.

I have a MFLB, power adapter, volcano, flowermate v5.0s, and arizer solo

MFLB was good when I first got it. The batteries go bad really fast. You'll have to buy some new powerex ones off Amazon if you want to keep going with that. I quit using it after about 6 months. Got a volcano and it's worlds easier than the MFLB. You need to learn how to use the mflb and there's little tips and tricks to make it really work well but i find that when i'm baked that shit gets annoying. The batteries get hot too and eventually you'll have to carry around a spare battery.

when you get sick of your MFLB go get an arizer air/solo. It's a big more expensive but it's thoughtless. Just turn it on and wait till the light stops blinking and just inhale. It'll heat up more the harder you inhale to keep up the stream of vapor unlike the MFLB where you have to kind of milk it slowly.

Absolutely no thought with the volcano either. It's so nice just laying in bed having a bag and just staring at the ceiling.

Green Crack and Girl Scout Cookies. Harvesting next weekend.

Sounds like your body metabolizes the psychoactive chemicals faster than most peoples. There are fruits you can try eating before you smoke that might slow the metabolism down. I think mango was one of them.

What's your smoking method?

not me but my bitch does.
She smokes about 25-40$ of weed every day
so about 3.5-5g
Usually we'll smoke twice while watching a movie

You don't like cooking it into oil? My dad dumps his down the sink drain! He's not getting any brownies from me being that wasteful!

I'm hoping that pic was taken 2 months ago....
Either way, nice set up and nice strains.

basically you're so used to feeling high that it doesn't affect you in the same way. I would try smoking in a new setting, a park or at a lake maybe. Your brain associates the settings you normally frequent with weed smoking if you mix it with your daily life, by trying a new environment you get a new high essentially.

You could also just be in need of a tolerance break.

Nope. It always tastes like absolute shit. I don't feel much from edibles anyway.

i love the taste and smell of weed its amazing

It widens the blood brain barrier slightly, to allow thc to stream into the brain more easily.

>"something like this"

i'll look up some of those-- thank you!

bong most of the time

yeah if i had the cash that's what i would be doing. sheet

I've got $600 pieces that I no longer use since we prefer this lol

This. Ive been really depressed the passed week. I went out and walked trails for 3 hours and got ripped as shit off a blunt. Usually I'd need two in less then two hours.

I dont think you understand how crazy theis platinum kush smells. A sock and a fabric softner aint gonna do shit. Also im drunk as shit right now. My dad seems to be cooler with that than weed. Sad but true.

these are both good ideas thank you dude

$700, too expensive but had the extra cash.

they didn't have it when I went to the store, and didn't feel like waiting.

Exactly bro, i get way more stoned outdoors too. Hope u have more luck in the future.

Theres a chill neon marijuana bar down the road from me. Each table has a volcano, you rent a bag for 5 dollars. They serve coffee and shit. Bring your own weed

Yeah, 9th April. Here's a more recent one.
Green Crack is a favourite, but never tried the Girl Scout Cookies.

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

ahh, i wouldn't have waited either. i just got mine online last year in april when it was on sale. i think i might get the easy valve. i've had the solid for over a year and it's fine but that word "easy" sounds...good

I have a friend who's making some badass weed-butter and I just had a couple of cookies out of the batch from the last stick I bought.
I am fucking HIGH.

We are taking about ABV (already been vaped); the leftovers from vaping. There's still some psychoactives in it so some people will make edibles with it.

If you love the taste of weed, try vaping. It tastes SOOOO much better than smoking.

fuck and I have trouble forking over 80$ for a bong or pipe

that's a months rent money on a vaper
dunno if its worth investing

howmuch weed do you save overall?
considering i roll .5 or 1g js

no problem, got the advice in another stoner thread

Now those are some nice colas. Lots of then, too. Very well done.

the vapes are sxpensive homie or i would

>tfw vaping for months
>try hitting a dirty pipe

D: gross...

>ABV (already been vaped)
when I re vape it I get mentally fatigued and feel like I need to lay down for a nap

People who have quitted cigarettes but smoke weed (this also goes for drinking too):

For me, personally, a cig after a smoke sesh is a must, but I'm trying to gradually quit smoking. The next on the list is the post-toke cig. Are there any good ways to combat the want for it?

Obviously, willpower is the most important, but I'm asking for good substitutions/methods to help out.

I'd make edibles out of it...where can I get a cheap vape?
100-200 max
cant afford more than that for now

I hear ya, they are a big upfront cost, but in the long run I actually save a bunch of money because they waste less weed and you don't have to buy lighters, etc.

Honestly, idk what the vape market is like right now, but it's been growing very rapidly and I'm sure you could find something good in your budget. I got an underdog log vape for about $250, but I wasn't trying to buy the cheapest one (mine is actually custom).

>buy lighters
are you that cheap that spending 1$ is considered an actual plus for you for vapiing?
you probably think youd save by not buying papes too

Pretty good. I made myself a chillum

Poorfag problems.....

Bics are $1.50-$2. Let's say I go through 2 lighters per month.
$1.75 X 24 = $42 per year

Yes I'm that cheap.

I also don't want to inhale that much butane...

I love the Volcano Digiit. It's been working err day for over six years! I use Turkey bags instead of the original bags.

Nigger confirmed

Thanks user. Really looking forward to trying the GSC.

how many times can you get high with 1g on vaping?
someone mentioned smoking .3 enough to last hours

does that mean you can get high with just .1 or many times off .3?

fuck those volcano bags man.

loudest shit ive ever heard.

reynolds turkey bags legit perfect.. real soft

I load up .15g and I'll get about 6 or 7 good hits with my log vape and bubbler, and the high from that will last me about 2 or 3 hours. I'm slightly a lightweight, though, and I like to control my tolerance level.

get an mflb only arounf 80

A mate just bought one of these
>pic related

he was going to make some BHO today, then he's coming round to try it out.

My flight box gives you around 20 good size draws for each bowl pack. That would be only 3 bong hits or so if I was smoking it.

Tbf, vaping is slower than smoking, especially smoking a joint. If I went from joint smoking to an MFLB and it's tiny hits, I'd be pretty disappointed.

However, the cost savings of joints vs vape would be huge.

Arizer extreme q here. Had some really high quality grandaddy purple.

Good being in california sometimes I guess despite our other stupid laws here.

You have to stir between each hit, though...

Yeah. I just shake it between each eat. You have the grind the weed up pretty fine so midway through the bowl I will use my fingers to crush up the larger pieces.

Actually, let me check those numbers.
I just loaded up .07g, I'll let you know how many hits I get...

Tell him that if he doesn't want to wait a long time he can throw a match into the pot to get the butane to burn off, it's faster than evaporating. He can burn it off on his stove too, makes it much faster.

'Bout 3 and a half hits out of .07g of this
>pic related
I'd call this midgrade. Better strains will hit better and last longer.

Fluffy bags? I guess this is a fluffy thread now