Anybody know any fun one-person drinking games? Google has proved to be pretty worthless

Anybody know any fun one-person drinking games? Google has proved to be pretty worthless

Normally I'd be out on a Saturday night but because of an incident a few nights ago all of my friends are currently pissed at me, and going to the bar by myself sucks.

Give me some ideas, Sup Forumsros. Or we could somehow play a drinking game on here.

Fake sophie turner tits unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_SC1PL6C_P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

What'd you do, asshole?

Me and one friend were doing coke without telling anybody, they're not down for it anyway, but I did a lot and drank way too much and ended up beating the shit out of another friend for no reason.

I like to fight when I'm on coke and alcohol makes it a lot worse.

Give me some solo drinking games, asshe

dont do coke than. apparently u can not handle it. call ur friends, apologize propperly and go drink with them instead alone like a faggot

Alllllll by myyyyseeeelf

Well originally I was only going to do a little bit because I'd just gotten off a 14 hour shift and wanted to stay awake, but if you've ever done coke doing just a little bit when you have an eight ball just really isn't an option.

I already did call them and apologize, the ones who didn't answer I texted. But nobody is picking their phones up tonight so I'm sitting home.

I really don't want to go to the bar but I might end up going anyway if I really get bored

doing coke about one time a month, sometimes more. i know what u are talking about. also i know how pissed of friends can be simply about the fact that u are doing such a terrible thing without letting them know and so on. but u should really learn to controll urself, otherwise u should stop doing coke. just think about it, what is better: a life with coke and without firends or the other way. i mean that they dont answer the phone seems pretty huge to me, that never happened to me, they must be really pissed. do something like this another times and u will sit at home saturday night drinking alone for a couple of years or so.

Edward 40hands

How the hell would I manage to tape two 40s to my hands, let alone get em off?

Also, 40s are for niggers.

game of thrones shots - everytime someone dies

just make up with your bros and buy them a couple rounds. they'll get over whatever it was

I only do it a few times a year, maximum.

We all get pissed at each other all the time, I'm really not worried about it. It can go from a few days up to a few weeks of not talking to each other, depending on how bad shit got, but it always blows over.

I do feel really bad about beating my friend up, though. He's one I managed to talk to and apologize, obviously he's probably pissed but it's not the first time we got into a fight. We all fist fight with each other at least a few times a year, it's just never that bad.

I take it nobody has any drinking games?

I own the whole series but I don't think I'd manage to make it far enough in one night to get drunk off GoT characters dying. I'd have to sit up drinking for days

www collegehumor com/post/6922851/4-awesome-drinking-games-for-people-drinking-alone

I'm currently doing this power hour thing I found, youtu.be/_SC1PL6C_P4

I've done it before with friends but always just watching the clock and taking a drink every minute, this it changes the song after a minute so I can do other shit and know when to drink without staring at a clock constantly.

Pretty sad doing it by yourself tbh, also I'm kind of cheating it because I've been pausing every few minutes to look at this thread and a few others

Those are all pretty lame, it was the first result on google

If you can't think of a drinking game, just watch some drunklstiltskin/drunk souls 3 from TFS Gaming on Youtube, it's what I do in these circumstances.

Wtf is the sense of playing a drinking game by yourself? Just pour the bottle back, nobody is judging you for the rate of consumption, so you don't need to hide it with a game, and you're not going to fool yourself into believing you're doing anything other than drinking alone because you're a dick.

I just like drinking games, really. It seems a bit more entertaining than just watching TV or playing xbox