Scrolling through Sup Forums. Seeing no rekt thread

Scrolling through Sup Forums. Seeing no rekt thread.
Rekt thread?
Rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ikQGUy6.gifv
theync.com/sick-the-new-multiple-isis-execution-video-from-south-yemen.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/dick-butt
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_JhKc4TEU
instantrimshot.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user corpse guy has provided good tits

4 real

i.imgur.com/ikQGUy6.gifv

Requesting the webm of the asian kid stabbing his bully

It was posted by some user in the last rekt thread

And what the hell is the result of this besides a mistreated waifu

there was a webm of this or something similar. hand was moving and it was very interesting. anyone got?

What kind of serial killer shit is this

bumping for this

i also want this mine is corrupted

Bump

This shit is too real

>dat open jaw joint
Does he need to properly lubricate it with mineral oil to avoid creaking?

Fresh OC from yesterday. Sauce: theync.com/sick-the-new-multiple-isis-execution-video-from-south-yemen.htm

post corrupted version

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a rock to the head.

Holy fuck, i don't think i've seen blood poor like that in a decent quality video. Crazy how curdly it is

fk yes this is ?! Holy moly O_O i have a nightmare tonight

I'd love a medfag's explanation, but my guess is that huge impact ruptured an artery and his sinus cavity. You see GSWs to the head producing crazy amounts of blood from the nose...

trips

>peek-a-boo

My god I am glad I watched this

sauce?

Checked. Looks like a scene from Deep Rising

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

>The Islamic State executed 25 prisoners by lowering them into a massive vat of highly corrosive nitric acid, according to Iraqi news reports.

>All 25 victims were executed on charges of spying in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the de facto ISIS capital in Iraq. The mass execution is the latest abhorrent method used by the terrorist group. Other executions include public beheadings, crucifixion, lighting caged prisoners on fire and running them over with tanks.

Who's got it?

I think I need to stare at the sea for a while now.

Has this been posted yet?
That retarded cosplay samurai deserves death

1st is this legit, krokodile im asuming
2 how do you fix this? as in save his life
3 is he gonna die in like a matter of days? because of this

How did this happen

I posted thisYou are welcome

THERE it is. Didn't the Dubrovnik (sp?) Maniacs keep their hammer in a yellow plastic bag? I am not fucking with anyone with one of those...

seconded

No head though
Would have been cooler a living person was in this condition

hahahah what an idiot

Its noma not krkodile

knowyourmeme.com/memes/dick-butt

>When you nutted but she still suckin

holy guacamole

massive brain damage and bleeding

massive brain hemorrhage
what an awful way to go

Did he live?

is real body?

>what an awful way to go
In any medically interesting way, or just in the
>oh fuck my head is broken
kind of way?

fake

No idea. You have what I have, but my money is on probably not.

Sorry i posted the wrong webm
i dot have the other one in which a crazy samurai happened a on a gook for chewing seeds on the subway

a bit 9gag but still ok

what sauc?

1st is krokodile. idk how to fix it or if hes gonna die, he probably is though

This dipshit kicked a wood chipper

>crazy samurai
He was dressed as a Judge, IIRC. And it's
>hamurai

You can see he was still conscious, drowning in his own blood besides the numbing pain effect from the head trauma

Just awful, picture the worst headache you ever had and multiply 100 fold as you feel dead slowly creeping into you

I know, it was low hanging fruit, but his reaction to having his head smushed did make me go there and chuckle. I had a much better one yesterday, but someone needs to post the bleck kid in the bus first.

Post the one with her gaping pussy from being raped

kekology

It's definitely real though the cause is uncertain. Most likely not due to traumatic injury.
As the bone is exposed there a high risk of serious infection which would prove fatal without antibiotics and sanitation of the open wounds.
The mandible and zygomatic process is exposed but there is no major damage aside from loss of skin and fat. Musculature can clearly be seen. Likelihood of rapid death is low although an infection would rapidly spread to vital organs and the brain. The exposed eye socket will give access for foreign bodies to enter the brain cavity via sphenoid opening.

nga plz, there is like four rekt threads you must be fucking blind.

Why would it have been cooler you fucking asshole

Kek

Holly shit that fucking hurts, i wonder if the turtle let go

I thought only my turtle would do that, slowly creeping the dogs and cat in my house, though the turtle always stops when in direct proximity. Does the same with people, guess now i will take better care of my toes when around that bitch

Dude, my standing up and hitting my head on the corner of an open kitchen cabinet made my eyes well with tears while I did a Peter Griffin for easy over a minute. I couldn't imagine.

Nope with a side of never

you are confusing webms, it was a samurai cosplayer with yellow armor

Thats the best feeling ever, as te penis is ultra sensible

Post it

That was an unintentionally hilarious post.

Thanks for the laughs, friend.

because its a reckt thread and no head means two things
>fake body being pumped
>dead corpse being pumped

Dude just dont do that, you could create some long term damage.

I dont have it which is why i mentioned it instead of posting.
How so lol

ty user

It's ISIS propaganda, faggot.

Not real, Sauce here youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_JhKc4TEU
Its art... kinda

They are cheap cabinets... instantrimshot.com

BUMP FOR MORE REKT SHIT!

I'd still fuck it

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Yeah youre right dude. The truth

why would you include pasta with your pasta

pic related.

cuz its cool

Nice meme

that gave me a headache

rekt thread starts with gore, nice job summer fag

kinda figured it wasnt real when its clearly not hooked up to any life support systems to keep it alive. The shit thats hooked up to it is probably the electrical shit making it move

>directed by quentin tarantino

thats why i always carry a knife.

kekd

nice