Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

back at it with the misandry

DON'T BULLY ME
STOP IT BULLY

>I'm a lesbian btw

Tits or Gtfo

because women aren't people. duh.

It is my God given right as a superior male

I can look at women if I want, fuck you.

Why do people even argue with these stereotypes, as if they come this deep into the asshole of the internet to fish for replies.

\_(ツ)_/¯

DON'T OPPRESS ME YOU CIS SCUM

Sage

>We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

Me thinks you're mistake m'lady.

tits or gtfo

The only reply you give is tits or gtfo...Why do you summerfags not obey the rules?

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us
I could ask you the same thing. Women do this to Men all the time, but it's considered okay. Why?

so fake

kys
only two genders
bernie will never win
etc etc

STOP THE RAPE
STOP THE RAPE
STOP THE RAPE

Thats called being a beta fag.

Rape is good

You have no quantifiable metrics for injustice, so you have no victory conditions (for a very specific example, when blacks hold X% of all engineering and are only Y% of all prisoners, racism is ended.) That would be fine by itself, but you believe in fighting injustice with injustice (gays have been historically denied marriage rights throughout history? Let’s get a bunch of CEOs fired for opinions they’ve held six years ago, nevermind the fact they changed their opinion.) You don’t seek converts, you seek to punish and bully- specifically straight white males who disagree with you, they must be purged and publicly humiliated. Even the jihadist would spare you if you convert; no apology or future correction will satisfy a SJW. I could forgive that too if you weren’t all hypocrites and liars. Your treatment of women and minority dissenters is appalling. If they don’t act on your behalf, that is their choice. It isn’t some “internalized patriarchy” or whatever. You rob them of their moral agency. When you are called out for these behaviors (as you like to call out every last actions of others who aren’t with you), you lie. You straw man your opponents (We criticized a woman? YOU are criticized by a woman? Misogynist!) You group everyone with the worst (You’re a gamer? You’re as bad as the anonymous rape threateners!) When you are confronted with these flaws, you restate them less threatening, (motte and bailey argument). You phrase all arguments as kafka traps (us disagreeing with your insertion that we are evil is taken as proof that we are evil). You have published manipulated and misleading statistics, then lambaste anyone who questions them. You insist on “vigilante justice against random acts” of the week, only for you to have your two minutes of hate. So why is it the NFL’s business to punish domestic violence? And, IF it is their business, why wasn’t Hope Solo receiving the same attention from your side?

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

Then above all, you claim to be for equality, but you’ve taken the idea of racism (hatred based on skin color is bad) and replaced it with a new concept where only one race can be guilty of racism. You excuse racial prejudice and hatred based on what I’ve already explained are arbitrary, unmeasured states of being. Your solution for the so called “unequal treatment” of whites and black is to hold white to a higher standard. Your side lobbied the fbi to redefine rape so only more female victims will count! Then “made to penetrate” does not count. Leaving male victims in the cold, even those raped by women! Then, in disgraceful horror, potentially throwing innocent men in prison and completely damage their lives all because you regret it the next morning. All because you both were too drunk to even think about what you're doing. All because of ‘male privilege’ and a so called ‘rape culture.’ HIstorically, ignorant SJWs think whites should hold a collective guilt based on what our ancestors did. But they don’t care about the unspeakable atrocities done by other races. The only difference between whites and others was that whites had social and technological prowess to do evil efficiently. Africans, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, and practically every other race on the earth all practice genocide and slavery, they were just less adept at doing it. They would have done the same. But nope, only whites, Arab oppression of blacks and whites never happened, no, nope, not us. And the worst offence, you have turned the principle of freedom against us. We tolerate you because it is your right to speak freely and civil discourse, not bullying and violence. But that means you watch what you advocate against that very freedom. WE don’t believe in destroying a person’s professional life over an opinion, but that doesn’t meant we can’t punish your action.

dubs and op gets raped tonight

Well, since I’m one a role, I might as well go big. We believe in the righteousness of our actions. You believe in bullying, yet you claim to love the oppressed. Funny isn’t it? How the evil and all-powerful patriarchy has seen fit to act accordingly to SJW whims for all recent memory. Punishing those they hate and protecting those they love. Funny how the oppressor males have to speak anonymously to protect themselves from harassment from you, censorship from you, and even simple bullying. While SJWs fighting the power can use their real names and get mainstream media coverage for fun and profit. How when a million straight white males nerds get bullied, no one bats an eye, but when one fag hangs himself, when one landwhale gets criticized for her weight, when a relationship ends because the women was cheating. The solution, of course is more bullying, by the “right” people are doing it to the “wrong” people.
I was lucky enough to be born and raised here in America, so this shit is new to me. But I descended from German and Austrian miners and mercenaries. I know my history, I know how they treated dissent, I also know how communist treat dissent. I grew up next door to a Russian family, one father, one mother and two daughters. They had escaped Russia, barely smuggling themselves out. Even he knows what you petty tyrant turn into after you’ve gained enough power.
Eat shit and die
All we ever wanted was a peaceful life

Full of shit, and pure b8. Stoped reading at
>Women never hurt anyone

Winar?

I don't get the whole, teach people to not rape. The thing is, it isn't going to do fucking shit.
It is like teaching people to not steal. No one is going to see it and be like "Well shit, I never knew stealing was wrong". The thing is they know rape is wrong, but they don't give a flying fuck.
We have locks on our doors to keep people from coming into our houses and shit, so why the fucking hell is it considered wrong to have ways for people to have precautions for a rapist.
The thing is these people want to live in a fantasy world where everything is rainbows and unicorns. BUT THAT DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST. There are people in this world who will rape, whether or not they try to teach people , not to. So why waste your fucking time being a retard when you can think of new ways to stop people from getting raped

>equal

Now i know this must be bait.

But anyway, why do you think every man wants or even cares what you're doing? Why must theses feminist feel they are the main character in this movie called life? Also if the world is so terrible and scary dont go outside. If you dont like guys looking at you, its that simple. Just Dont go into public space.

For all you wondering, i did copy pasta this.
I did edit it a little but since nobody can claim copy right on it, it is free game.
The part in about my russian neighbor and my family descendents is true so please take that out and put in your own part

Women love being raped, they just dont want their families to think they are sluts

> I'm a vegan btw

See? Nobody cares

>but it's considered okay. Why?

because they are women and always pure of intentions.

Man looks at women - Harassment , intimidation rape threat.

Woman looks at man - female scanning her environment for potential threats or mates.

this man basically has it. most men wouldn't rape a women, however there is a minority that will, that minority does not care whether it is morally correct, or legal.

Don't ever tell me what to do.

Tits or gtfo

what kind of retard would make these kind of threads ? is this because no one pay attention to you and it's your last way to hame some ? it make you laugh ? explain

>btw this spiderman can dance to almost every music

I wouldn't have even thought to do something like that but it seems like you chicks don't talk about anything else.

There is literally nothing wrong with raping women.

trips have spoken
rape is ok

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus, normally, I'd skim over this thread because, you know, I'm generally not a rapist, and I don't like bait, but damn, you caught me on a weird day. Like, a legitimate weird day.

So last night, I had this chick over. She was pretty fat, but she was sassy, and I liked that (the sass, not the fat), and I made some fancy food and we got drunk and watched a movie. In the middle of the movie, we went upstairs, and kept watching on my bed. Classic.

Long story short, this girl was a freak. Never run into this shit before. Wound up slapping her in the face HARD, spanking her, choking her, pulling her hair, the whole nine yards.

You ask me why do we think it's OK to harass and rape women? Well, I don't, but I think probably 90% of what's considered rape is just women who want it and wind up regretting it.

Not just a fat chick with mascara running down her face as she gagged on my cock, but anyone woman. You like to be dominated. You like to be fucked. That's the way the world legitimately works. Men fuck women.

If you can't get used to that, or don't like that, go full hermit and fuck off. I have bitches to choke while they sputter out safe words named after fruit.

Because it's really easy.

I know this is b8 but I hope you all get raped

Because of the Ghostbusters remake.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO RAPE NO RAPE NO RAPE

Pasta
Sage
Bait

>Female to male
Fuck off you trans-dyke bitch. You should have stayed a woman if you hated men. Your pussy pass doesn't work anymore you stupid bitch

Go live in a cloister

because women are the weaker sex, and are seriously getting out of control uppity lately and need some smacking down/raping to put back in line, women are nothing more than children

Usually, I ignore bait. But I'm stoned as hell, so I'm going to just address a small thing here.

The whole "teach men not to rape" thing is the dumbest thing on the planet. It makes an incorrect assumption that only someone as dumb as a feminist would have the dumbassery to make: that men who rape simply do not understand it is wrong and that explaining this to them will fix everything.

The fact is, baring the extremely small percentage of people with severe mental illness, we all know right from wrong. People who rape know that rape is wrong and they do it anyway. There is no amount of teaching that will fix that.

why do wales like these want to stop rape?
its their only chance to get laid.

k

Because i can. Its the only reason I need.

Yes, but you see,you are using an actually meaningful interpretation of what the word "rape" means. feminists do not. To a feminist, saying "good morning" can be rape if a women thinks it is rap, and you can presumably teach men not to say "good morning" to women.

truth

Please refer to /gif/ for the thread about Gender Equality.

>Women never hurt anyone
>feminists

STOP RAPING ME

STOP RAPING ME

STOP RAPING ME

roll for #3

"Women never hurt anyone" how cute!

YOU ARE RAPING MY EYES
STOP THE RAPE
STOP THE RAPE

Yes! Resist! Daddy loves a fighter.

yes!! you are so right !!! now show your tits

you have a severe victim complex. seek a mental health professional.