You run your own snuff business. This girl volunteers to be in a movie. She knows she will die...

You run your own snuff business. This girl volunteers to be in a movie. She knows she will die, but is slightly reluctant. How does she die?

cancer

Travel back in time and fuck her mom up the ass the night she should have been conceived.

Agreeing to participate as the victim in a snuff film doesn't sound like something you do with ANY amount of reluctance present.

maybe her little sister needs life-saving surgery that you somehow managed to say you'd pay for with a straight face.

Roasted alive in an oven. Or boiled.

Or stands on a chair. Voluntarily places noose around neck. Jumps off on command to pleasure guests.

waiting for OP to show interest in females

This

So far the only real response
That, adds very well

Any more?

Use one of those mouth clamp rings in her mouth to keep it open. Make her lie on her back on a table or bed, so head overhangs the edge. Run rope uner the table and tie her hands and legs. Push your cock in her throat, and start fucking. Fuck her until she suffocates to death because she cant breathe. Finish by cumming in her throat. Additionally you can also piss in her lungs :)

OPs girl looks perfect for that kond of fun haha

i know this chick

Well, well, well.
If it isn't the edgiest kid in middle school.

Name?

greta. sauce on the image?

She was in an imgur album

link? or, from where? weird. pretty hot though, looks older in those pics than when i knew her

You have any? This is the last I have and no, I just saved some of hers but I have never been able to find the album

If this chick knows you and hangs out with you,
she is gonna die of "overexposure to faggotry"

Bump

Sure.
Found some

sauce?

A twitter. I'll give it if we get far more like

as i said, i know her, so don't need it. was just curious where people are finding the pics...

Ok then, what's her name?

>not reading the thread
shameful tbh

Nope. Her name has not been mentioned yet

How old?

kek, right

> (You)
>kek, right
You can get it all if

>getting off on being withholding
i don't want to lower myself to this level of faggotry. i'm already writing something and will post when done

Bump

Bump @

Bump

Any time now

any time @

Yes, anytime

Choke her out as she is dieing ill shove my cock in her mouth
Op now provide twitter links

Not op, that's weak

bye faggot

He said he'd give it if there were quality posts

idc

>have people donate sperm
>gather enough sperm to fill a swimming pool
>have her suffocate in male sperm

beat with a shoe

How about this girl? How would you guys have her die?

:stopmusic:

>hang her upside down
>slowly start cutting her stomach
>while inserting penis in mouth

>male sperm

Her first name is kendra

make her live a long and fulfilling life while filming the entire time.

Bump

wanting that twitter