Hi!

Hi!

We're White. And it fucking sucks. We wanted to be Black so badly, but God cursed us with nasty sour milk body odor, pink piglet skin, tiny shriveled penises and smaller sized brains than the black man, the original man God created on Earth. God made us with the left over, lesser quality black parts and made us all look alike so other people couldn't tell us apart. It made us all so angry and it was too much to go on having to be so pathetic day in day out. So we took action in our own hands. We went to public places and murdered as many scum sucking worthless white trash we could. We are happy to report that we put a pretty healthy dent into a still and otherwise hopeless situation. The good news is, we won't have to keep shooting white people for long because we'll be such a small percentage of the population by 2050 that it will be almost no work at all to make our inferior race obsolete!

Exciting results from our efforts and even more exciting days ahead! Death to all the little pink piggies! Yay!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcbsNEoCI20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know about all that.

this is now a nigger hate thread

>smaller brain sizes
kek

Damn pecked wood you just woke up? Busy day sheep fucking again? Simple worthless white trash man when will they stop breathing in all the Black Man's air already?!??!?

I'll be that nigger tomorrow alright. First human on the planet, original image of God. You woke up this morning still a Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit taking orders from your black boss/school teacher. When I check again tomorrow I'll be one notch higher on the food chain as your worthless, inferior, small brained, pasty white, sour milk smelling, 1st cousin fucking ass shrinks in population and your worthless race continues to further diminish.

You've got to be excited about your inevitable extinction as we are. You Honky Tonk Cracker Jack Fuckboy you.

ooga booga wheres the white women at

The pea sized brains of white devils have so much trouble "reading real good". Since you struggle with scrolling through the thread and reading previous material, I'll post it again for you. It's long as black dick but try to manage stringing the sentences together and be sure to look at all the white faces for me. You entry level GED hogging Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit you.

Stolen any bikes today?

But how did you get an updated picture of H. P. Lovecraft?

The white devil is simple. It projects it's violence and idocencracies on all other races. It sees other white people murdering and raping all races everyday and loves to target the original man God created, the black man, the nigger, the word you use for hate which when heard from those weird looking super tiny pink lips make us laugh at them and revel in their smaller brain chemistry.

We love the simple cracker. The Sup Forums cracker. We point the finger at the shopper's worker, the cable welder and we say, man why didn't hey attempt to amount for something better? Because their brains are shriveled like raisins, cockasians sit around when they're not murdering and raping eating those God knows what's in them hotdogs and masturbating to white women getting fucked by black people every single day. And you attempt to project it back? The devil is not only insecure but insanely delusional. That's why the mutant is such a savage. White Knight, you Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit you, send your daughters off to the black cock gallows where they belong. You're a Facebook Meme at best.

>White.
>And it fucking sucks.
Nice try OP, ya fag. Didn't even read the rest of the nonsense.

I knew you'd come around Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit. You were my bitch the moment you opened your mouth and stank of cheese wiz and hotdogs and black penis. You sir, are nothing less than my internet bitch. Keep posting, keep replying, I win everything. Now type the word nigger. Post a picture with the word nigger in it. Your Black God commands you to. It doesn't hurt anybody but you Fuckboy. We love that you so admittedly give into the ways of black people. White Knight, do what I tell you to. Post something racist and silly. It's what lesser brain felled organisms have been doing for 400+ years. Be my little pink piggie lady for me. Say anything, I'm giving you an order. You can wait a few posts if you feel like it will no longer be exclusively a command for you my sweet pink pigmented Fuckboy - but it does and it will and it always has been. White people man they are simply the dumbest aren't they? Never stop being crackers ever.

Lol, stop reading after fuckboi. Sorry you wasted your time typing again.

NIGGER!

Which way to dubzville??

so many butt hurt redneck hicks (4cahn hicks, suburban big dollar surrounded by lots of black people butt hurt redneck hicks that is) in here lmao just one less powder heathen in the street if we keep them glued to their computer screens. Cause here come the monkeys and the Google stock images and the nigger this' and nigger that's. This is how we know y'all 14 at best. You have no power. You have nothing. You have your computer screen. You know how I got you. Post something. Requote me. Post a picture of something. Respond to something I've said. Make any comment of any kind after I send this one through. Do it because I told you to do it. Because you are a tiny ball fuck boy who sucks on massive black cock. Because your bible told you to suck black cock. Make it your pledge. Respond. It's ok to confirm to the others you are a Fuckboy who loves black dick that the bible told you to suck. So long as you call your neighbor a nigger and a monkey and you post a few Google pics, it'll all be justifiable.

Do it. ;) I command you :)

I am a white male in his late 20's with a shaved head and a fat 401k and I will say this is the funniest most original thread ever! Thank you op

That shut him up

WE

WUZ

KANGS

For very long snowflake. You plan on doing something about it? You just keep playing your video games there kiddo you won't be doing anything except posting something dumb and racist momentarily and then wake up in the morning and wave hi to your black neighbor and take notes your black school teacher tells you to write. And you'll write them down, real quick, all nice and legible because you're a good little fuck boy who's just a wannabe troll. A fucking meme post at best, wouldn't get all but three likes for. Goodnight.

The bible says to suck black cock?

TL;DR

I love how Fuckboy The Wonder Triscuit threw caution to the wind after reading all the comments and began telling folks his life story. Low income housing, trailer park losers and Cracker Jack Fuckboys are the only inferior species that work with welding cables. GED dependent albino piggies do dumb low pay shit like that, smart people have real jobs and don't want to waste anytime with powder Fuckboy cables. No one gives a remote fuck about what shifty ass places you've worked at. They hired those guys and held you to the exact same standard and said "this ignorant Fuckboy can get really worked over just like the others" and hired you but most likely paid you less because Lord knows the taxes we are forced to pay to cover for your food stamps like we give a stark raving fuck if you have TV dinners in your beer cooler or not.

The white brains are so under developed still it's frightening.

Why so angry dude?
youtube.com/watch?v=tcbsNEoCI20

>God created

Do you even read? You're implying I'm in school when I told you I'm almost thirty I own my own small business what the fuck are you doing except being mad about your skin color and baiting these idiots? What have you done with your week other than sit in moms kitchen smoking and planning what you're going to post on Sup Forums?

The piggies that except Jesus Christ into their hearts, are the ones who fuck sheep most often. Facts are in the posts. This wafer chewing red wine vinegar slurping cujo cracker hooked up, against white gods rules, with a lady and fucks the pasty cum stain for a daughter? No nigger dick here? Just Jesus dick? Jesus was a nigger by the way to all you uninformed strictly go to a Renaisance fair ass crackers going to a church in where dropping two dollars praying for black slaughter but guess what
HahahahahahahhahahahahahhagahahgahahaaggaaggahhahHahahahahahagaggaa
M

We still here honky!!!!! Big my god all the fucked up shit you post we here still and ain't going no where. Be specially when your each shot on rinse and repeat!

Now be a darling for me. Give me something new

what are you even saying?! Literally none of that makes sense

Would you be a good little piggy and post something within the next 36 hours? Let the thread know that you are my albino cotton candy? Say something or post something with the word nigger in it? Let the Internet know that I commanded you to do so? That anything with your name in it puts the stamp of approval for nuggets everywhere. Any comment whatsoever even just a quote with the same old Google stock photos says to the Internet "Hey! I am black cock sucking and loving it! I support black dick solely in the example of my family before me and after me only so long as black dick is all we see touch or taste"

Crackers. Take the pledge. Let's take screen shot photos of all the crackers about to commit to the loyalty. Post......ANYTHING. Be the nigger love I've trained you to be.

Comment :) cracker.

Honky

Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit

Say the words and prove to the world that you are my bitch and have done a great effort sucking my darling Dick your daughters are already in line for.

Hit the reply or the quote button. Come on - black folk command you to do so

Self loathing is degenerate.
Step up your game.
Once you understand what's wrong with the black community you don't have to hate yourself because you will see the way out.

Yeah you said that shit already... I'm just gonna.. You know... Slide over here and hit the catalog button and forget we ever talked......

NIGGER