ITT: Bands from your highschool edgelord days

ITT: Bands from your highschool edgelord days.
I'll start:
>SlipKnoT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66gSvNeqevg
youtu.be/Vqm50jMtA9E
youtu.be/xLyPxxviO78
youtube.com/watch?v=KzGKsXPBILw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soad

AnalxCunt

Fucking Three Days Grace mate it was a bad time

I thought SOIL were really good, heard them a few month ago going through a throwback, and wow what a cringefest, you're a grown man, stop being a bitch.

Nothing wrong with a bit of nu-metal/hard rock or whatever the fuck they were haha

Try go back and listen to them, the lyrics are horrible lol. I still love a few of the metal bands from back in that short period!

One made me actually crack out laughing hard, I had completely forgotten the rant Jon Davis goes on in the song Kill You, about his step mum 'making a comment' about his clothes, and he still holds on to that at fucking 40 hahaha

I still like them, especially their latter albums aren't very edgelord

I hate people who listened to shitty music as kids
being a kid is no excuse to listen to shitty music

chances are it probably proves that you listen to whatever you think will make you seem cool among your friends

so many ugly fucking whores going ‘’cant believe i used to listen to slipknot lol now i only listen to true metal. i’m so metal guys, not like those other girls!’'

That took a turn that leads me to believe you're not great with women...

I couldn't make friends with other kids who liked rock/metal, they were just so fucking annoying. I ended up in a group of chavs and that caused my music taste to have no outside influence. I ended up really into grindcore and death metal in secret. I even really like it to this day in my 30s.

taste is subjective and can change. youll realize this once you grow up.

Disturbed

Tbh they're still pretty good but I mostly listen to jazz now.

youtu.be/66gSvNeqevg
Gets me every time. It sounds bang on though haha.

Never went through an edge stage.

I liked stuff like

10 Years
Older Seether some that was like death metal.
Disturbed.
Radiohead
Offspring
Serj Tankian
Neurosonic

Etc etc etc..

Stuff is still tolerable.

Actually middle school but whatever

Stuff like this.

youtu.be/Vqm50jMtA9E

And this

youtu.be/xLyPxxviO78

I really liked Rammstein in middleschool, which honestly isn't that bad of a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzGKsXPBILw

I'd say I'm more embarrassed by my try hard pretentious tastes when I first got to college and tried to convince myself that I liked Bob Dylan beyond a few songs.

bump for more edgy metal

dubs of truth.

chek'd and kek'd

HOT POTATO
>dubs or I'm ded

so close.
r.i.p. in peace

>It's OK, 72 virgins and all that, Mohammed is cuck'd beyond a joke and Allah's flight never arrived on day 1 heaven.

Avenged sevenfold

Korn