OPERATION: BABYRAPE

>OPERATION: BABYRAPE

>ITT: We start a feminist movement which tells women to abort their male babies so they don't rape them when they come out.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Abort_Males
twitter.com/imteddybless
twitter.com/hoeroins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we make fake femenist twitter using the hashtags #WOMEN42050

#notallrapists

let's bring here people from Sup Forums and /r9k/

so basically yall need twitter socks to spam this meme

but most of your twitter socks are anime avatars in SS uniforms

so how is this gonna work? do people really have false flag sjw twitter accounts? because that would be lulzy and commendable effort.

Uh, OP... Feminists already say that they would abort male babies.

We should focus on 'm4les ar3 bad' not 'babys rape their mothers', thats stupid.

bump

>Worldwide, there are 107 boy babies born for every 100 girl babies. Every 107 seconds a woman gets raped. Coincidence? #notanothermonster

my overly robust sides!

Just go look at current tweets and make tweets expanding on those!! Don't start new ideas or you'll screw it all up

We should just ally with batshit radical libfems.

A campaign to abort male fetuses is only going to get a negative slant if it emerges in the public consciousness.

added hashtag to OP's pic related

Gold leader this is red leader, we are bumping this shit

Bump so that I can be in the screencaps

Version 2

Should tag feminist things and post this at feminists tbh

Also we got a famous person briefly guys

lol

How many of these are serious?

How crazy do you have to be to advocating aborting all men kek

You're doing the lorde's work.

it's happening

practically none are real tbh

haha this is retarded oh well.

if you can't draw in the real tryhard radfems, it won't get ink in shitty new media which would generate some lulz

a few but maybe we can trigger some feminazis

Viva Europa has like 7000 followers
>oy vey

Jesus fuck.

We need to rethink our strategy. We need to organize around popular feminist microbloggers. Even if they hate on the "movement," they'll give us more press. That will ultimately lead to a schism of radfems turning to and believing in our "cause." Do it, faget.

We just need one profile with a significant amount of followers (500-1000) to respond, then we're in the clear and explosion is imminent

Six degrees of separation bruh, we're bound to encounter one of those greasy lard sacks along the way

already have one on Sup Forums, dunno about /r9k/

so patience? but this is Sup Forums
arent we all ahdh retards?

we need to post this on tumblr moar

Point taken

i second this

It needs to be the right kind of profile too tbh

pushing for the good cause to abort all male fetuses is hilarious

maybe quibbling over "all vs most" would work

if the mainstream sniffed it, they'd be freaked out

and it will out any feminists if they mindlessly buy into it as fringe

could be a good troll, hard to get off the ground though

Sup Forums thread

link to Sup Forums please

Still at it mobile.twitter.com/Abort_Males

I see my account

But they're already doing it. If it becomes associated with Sup Forums people will think all of it is trolling. Let them discredit themselves IMO

Kill all Males. The quicker the better lol literatly Genitalocide.

Inb4 this turns into a thing and leads humanity into a new era of lesbianism where men are now seen as anything but breeding slaves, having only a select few being allowed do live so humanity can carry on

So if there are fewer men....
and more women....
and you have a son...
the son becomes the hot chick?

>inb4 Sup Forums causes a holocaust on men ironically

It's just fun to fan the flames. Difficult to get it trending so hard your average user sees it though. Takes at least a few power-sjws to pick up the hashtag without realizing it's being shouldered by sockpuppets.

Where the fuck is everybody? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY? WHERE ARE YOU? IS THERE A PRIVATE CHAT OR WHAT?

Sup Forums thread just died

Nvm, I was confused by OP'S VAGUE USE OF PRONOUNS

what are some popular feminists on twitter? maybe we can get their attention to this hashtag

Yo, don't forget to hashtag feminism.

here is new one

90% of these are fake accounts, reverse image search the profile pics and youll get a bunch of sources. But it all does look legit on twitter lol

my nigger

Exactly, most accounts only have 8-12 followers.

we just need to get one big landwhale on the hook and we win

yeah just tweet at some triggerboned whales and the tweets will roll in

i wish i could marry Tay

mobile.twitter.com/Abort_Males

is there an irc chat or something? I'm spam creating twitter accounts and posting

Dubs in bios is the keyword

exactly. if we can get a power user to tweet it mindlessly, it will cause a lot of butthurt + backlash butthurt

I don't know who any sjw power users are though, nor do i have a sock that doesn't look like a sock

twitter.com/imteddybless
twitter.com/hoeroins

Know your place

Just search "i hate men" "men are rapists" and other such terms and pick the ones with 2000 - 7000 followers.

Get this going round

REMEMBER TO HASHTAG "FEMINISM!"

Less men equals less competition

On it

So glad I could inspire this movement for you bois!

fewer*

perhaps we should create a bunch of overly right wing, bigoted accounts and pit them against the feminist accounts we have.

Make them super religous and trum supporters

Yo the typos will discredit it
>monester

some OC to use

>Vitacura, Chile

Also
>allende

Fuck off creditfag

Done it

That guy has lots of followers

hex
64 6f 20 77 65 20 68 61 76 65 20 61 20 74 65 61 6d 73 70 65 61 6b 3f

NO! Really, I'm damn proud! *kisses*

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

we can do it anons! Don't stop

^

Kek, I posted the typo one

YAAAAAS

fucking spread that shit

The trips don't lie and god i would make a typo. Oh well we will be able to see how stupid they really are kek

shitty graph bro. there are only 2 data points.

Why am I getting so many likes and retweets?

#NotAnotherMonster is the tag

NO! NO! NO! NO!

nice trips you got there faggot

EVERYONE TWEET OUT SOMETHING EITH THE TAG #NotAnotherMonster

got my tendies and I ready to shitpost