Got 14 Xanax oval pills from my friend for free. Is snorting better than taking it orally...

Got 14 Xanax oval pills from my friend for free. Is snorting better than taking it orally? How many should I take to get fucked up? I think they're 1mg

take all 14 as anal suppository

take about 7, thats a pretty low dose

>Is snorting better than taking it orally?
Absolutely not. Snorting is a really inefficient way to get them into your system. If you want them to kick in faster you can chew them up before swallowing them. They're chalky but really not that bad tasting. Definitely don't waste them by snorting them though.
This faggot probably isn't wrong. I don't know about benzos specifically but most things absorb really well through your rectum. If you try this, report back....for science.

Don't listen to this if it's your first time taking them OP. Just take a couple, and gauge your reaction. Then you'll have a better idea for next time. Also if you're drinking with them, don't even think about trying to drive.

That who,e pic is like one bar of xanax mane, best move is to drop 8, a shot of vodka, and a benadryl. Just have a friend because you want somebody there to tell you what you did when you wake up

Pusssssssy

Cut them up and let them disolve under your tounge (sublingual), tounge is a very vascular muscle, straight into capillaries. Quicker onset.

Hey I can eat seven no problem, I'm talking about OP. If he's never done the shit before he shouldn't be reckless about it. Some people are more sensitive to certain drugs than others is all I'm saying nigger.

Assuming those are .25 lie, they look op you could take all 14 people usually drop 2 or 3 2mg sticks and this isnt even 2

you're correct they're 1 mg

snorting will get it to you quicker but the feeling goes away really fast, and its a bit different than actually swallowing them.

I like it but not everyone does. especially if you're skinny eating them will fuck you up better.

if you're under 150 do just 1 if above go for 2 and then see how that feels.

also consider crushing them up and swallowing the powder with a quick drink. quicker come up with the same duration.

have fun, and you have a dope friend

Seven bars or seven of this shit, boi im talkin that unregulated Pakistani onax shit you get off tyrone behind the 711 you dig? Not this pussy ass mom cant fall asleeep bullshit dose

ITT: retarded fucking muritard children using medicine as recreational drugs. Jesus fuck you lot are beyond repair

Dude, just chop one up, put some lines out and do one at a time until you feel mellow and relaxed. No need to go nuts.

It's not healthy to be a nigger, user.

Ay fuk u mane

Retard alert. You don't snort Xanax you fucking mong.

Its a lifestyle choice dont niggershame user

You're a lost cause.

Medicine is drugs. Surgeons used to get their patients boozed up before surgery before anesthesia was a thing. Go nuts.

This.

Hey unrelated question but has anyone ever tried making that "brown brown" shit from that movie lord of war? Its equal parts gunpowder and cocaine and I have both sperately but is it an actual thing or is it just made up?

Op here, I snorted one and took another one orally. Snorting it got me within 5 minutes and I feel dizzy and shit. Gonna take another one and place it under my tongue.

You are retarded. Xanax is instant release orally anyway snorting just burns and is a less effective way of getting into your system. Also xanax tastes like shit so have fun holding it under your tongue

the taste isn't that bad i kinda like it

If you have no tolerance, you might just want to start with a half. That might be all u want. Light xanax buzz is better than being a slobbering retard. And dissolve it under your tongue dont snort it.