My gf lets me do a lot of things to her. She likes knowing what other guys would do, what would you do to her?

my gf lets me do a lot of things to her. She likes knowing what other guys would do, what would you do to her?

still her

her again

and again

I would tell her to diet and exercise way more.

Eating more than your burn off isn't attractive

And neither is being a cuck, you pathetic degenerate

That's weird, you're weird, stop talking.

more vag shots

Make her do situps

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing (in about 10 minutes or so):

THE DARK CRYSTAL

Probably the apex of Jim Henson's puppet and practical effects work. Hella nostalgia and very creative. This movie does as much to take you to a fantasy world as the Neverending Story, but more frightening.

On another planet in the distant past, a Gelfling embarks on a quest to find the missing shard of a magical crystal, and so restore order to his world.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 600 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of racially charged things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!

I would help her construct and maintain a healthy diet.

cum inside her pussy
make her suck your cock, swallow and keep sucking after you came while penis is ultra sensible and kinda hurts and cum forcefully for a second time like that

I would tell her to fix her shitty pube cut

then tell her to eat some vegetables for once.

like this?
animated-adult-gifs.blogspot.com

She is pretty. Looks good and hug-able. Great for when you fill that gorgeous looking cunt. Which by the way I like the hairy she has on it. Do you guys bareback?? Can I see pics of her pussy with a cum into it and on it? On a scale between one and ten how much does she like bareback?

I would ask for a sandwich

what's going on in this thread? Looking at pics of a fatty?

fucking more!!! PLEASE!

No face.

I would slay the beast to save the local village.

>She likes knowing
yah right, you want to know for yourself so you can jerk it to our comments. I don't want any part of that gayness

I wanna see her getting fucked at this angle. videos would be great

Man there is a serious lack of vids for them pov

omfg I just want to plow my cock into her and give her more cum

How would you feel about sharing that beautiful slit? She gets to spend the night the night on her back letting you and a few guys fill up every inch of her cum receptacle. When she is over flowing we can watch her push out her creamy reward she earned. Afterward we can spend the night drinking and partying with her the only girl and everyone one naked. Anyone wants another go with her she bends over or lays down till the guy is done with her. She can spend the night with cum covered thighs and truly being the center of attention. Sure we'll have cum all over the floor and bed sheets but we can just play down spare towels and sheets on the floor so your gf can just cum drip any where. Would you like that? You and a bunch of buds just enjoying the animistic sexual nature of the human body. And your gf being the only fuckable thing there?

PS this is not cuck. This is sharing.

these are pretty hot

I'd like to watch her masturbate, fuck her in doggy and missionary and then work my cock while telling me how much she wants my cum

i would hold her hand and if things got heated i would maybe hug her too

Oh please more don't stop. I want to cum to that well used pussy of hers. She is a wonderful naughty slut. And I love a good slut.

i'd shave that bush into a swastika

put her on a fucking treadmill till she lost that baby fat.

CUCK
U
C
K

can you get her to hold a sign over her pussy that says "I want your cum inside me" ?

no because ages asleep right now

She's* not ages

Fuck it user. I want everything you got of her.
ALL OF IT!

She has my favourite body type. Chubby and a willingness to let you finish inside her. My best creampie experiences in life has always been with chubby girls. Maybe its because their under sexed or more likely to give into urges that feel good like fucking and eating. But their pussies are the wettest and the softest to just rail on till you finish in them.

chill

Your killing me user. :/

anyone even lurking?

oh god I came to her fucking my pocket pussy. of man this pic finished me. wow.
still needing more of her. I want to spunk to her a few times this week. going for shower. sweaty and reeking of my cum.

Yep

back in 10mins user. If you should leave. You tell her how much a dude on the internet wants to plow her twat like crazy. Also I REALLY like the creampies you make with her. You do good work in her user.

Stop giving her food and make her go for walks

I dunno. Be nice to her.

Put her on a diet.

Back. Well it looks like OP left. I was hoping for so much more. Oh well. Maybe I made him feel uncomfortable about cumm ingto his cute gfs wonderful body. But that pussy. Wow.

Sorry to the lurkers.