Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

so I'm a college student giving a talk on my Aspergers in the next couple of weeks and unlike most people with Aspergers, I can actually socialize - I'm just shit with sarcasm and fuck up occasionally socially.

I have to write some intro speech and I figured I could answer questions if anyone was interested. If not, it's cool - I know this isn't the most interesting thing.

Also picture is not me, I'm not that fucking autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ourhome-chores-rewards-groceries/id879717020?mt=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only bumping once

What's it like having a "condition" that's not actually real and using it to cover up the fact that you're actually just an idiot?

It's definitely an option, thanks for the reminder.

shit is definitely real but I don't use it as an excuse, if I fuck up I own up to it and learn from it.

That's the shit I can't fucking stand, just because you have Aspergers doesn't give you a free pass to do what you'd like and not improve.

Bumping for better "questions"/new ways to kill myself.

>shit is definitely real

How has it affected your life?

Doesn't sound to me like you actually have aspergers, you fucking phony attention seeking motherfucker I hope you choke and die of ebola

When I was younger, I was a fucking disaster. Couldn't handle myself socially, had no idea where the line was drawn on what was socially acceptable.

I remember messaging on Facebook this girl I did not know at the new school I was transferring to, I didn't think it was weird but the shit I was messaging was just weird. Not creepy but weird.

I stayed a virgin in high school on account of the fact I couldn't talk to girls to save my fucking life and also couldn't understand sarcasm. Basically I ended up staying to myself in an attempt to not embarrass myself more than I already had.

I can be more specific if you have any questions regarding time periods of my life.

please join me

Tits or gtfo

I had an assburger gf. Definetly hard to deal with, but she was still amazing, just too lazy to deal with her responsabilities and totally spoiled by family and ex bf like dur dur im weird, do everything for me

Tested and diagnosed by one of the top doctors in the field in California. Definitely have it, I'm just aware of it now so I know how to get better.

Also, unless you're shoving a giant vial of ebola down my throat I don't see that happening.

And out of all the ways to seek attention: WHY WOULD I FUCKING CHOOSE AUTISM AS MY DIAGNOSIS. That makes total sense.

You sound like any number of billions of other awkward teens around the world, of both sexes.

Do they all have a "mental illness" or do they just grow out of it like a normal young person, as it seems you've done?

not a grill

that's the main problem and something I've been working on like crazy is acknowledging I have a problem and working on it. Sorry you had to deal with her disability though, I know that shit takes A LOT of patience. My girlfriend is doing an amazing job though.

Well, my kid has Aspergers, he is 13 and has zero friends. At what age did you manage to find people that you can socialize with?

Oh one of the top doctors in california did you research him up you dumb stupid idiot? And you'll get ebola when I pay some african niggers to rape your anus hole

She basically was flirjing with everyone in front of me and was a total mess. But i told her, i dont care about your specialness, just work harder as if you where blind and having to use metro. I can help but im not gonna be your slave. She did good when we lived in us. But when we moved to europe she became flirting with everone in my face. So i said ciao baby

It depends how severe his Aspergers is. Whatever he's interested in, find clubs or something like that and get him involved with others that share his passion.

Also for whatever reason, before they start high school - take them on some college tours and remind them what the goal of high school is.

My parents never did that and if they did I feel like I'd already be in a four year rather than being about to transfer.

And remember, technology is his friend (most likely) invest in homework trackers and maybe a laptop, if they're anything like me they're horrible at organization and that shit will keep them on top of their work.

Meh, getting him to do his homework is an artform right now. Not sure how I can describe what he is, but he is pretty much asshole to everyone. Sarcasm 24/7, and if something he does or says is funny at first, he will start to repeat it even after everyone wants to climb a wall to get away from him. It's like he can't take any clue when to stop. He also has zero clue on what is appropriate and what isn't in a social situation and looks unable to do white lies at all.

Ofc when he needs to get out of something he will lie his ass off, so I know he is capable of lies...

"My child lacks discipline and social skills."

>Must be autistic.

Someone says their kid is autistic
>They must have made it up

Actually not that it is any of your business but the school teacher suggested that we take him to the doctor and we did. I just thought he was an asshole tbh.

HE IS EXACTLY LIKE ME WHEN I WAS HIS AGE.

Sarcasm: he is going to dish it like crazy but can't understand it. Regarding the jokes, start reminding him that you got the joke or just tell him it was funny the first time, now its just getting old. But be honest and make sure he knows.

Honestly, what made me start getting better was knowing I had Aspergers. Learning what Aspergers did to me let me start learning how to fix it.

I'm still kind of a liar - regards to that, I'm not quite sure what to do but I feel like if you find a way to maybe have proof of his lies he'll be less likely to lie. For example: if he's taking cookies without asking, get a nest drop cam and place it in the kitchen.

That way, you can call him out on his bullshit. Sorry about your son's disability. I feel so bad for what I put my parents through.

Regarding chores and homework, there are some apps that count up how many times he accomplishes something.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ourhome-chores-rewards-groceries/id879717020?mt=8

That for example, find ways to hold him accountable without really punishing I suppose - basically give him incentives.

>I just thought he was an asshole tbh.

He is just an asshole.

How the fuck do they even test for this bullshit?

At some point in our youth I'm sure we all could've been diagnosed with some form of autism.

My parents originally had me tested for ADD (turns out it was ADHD) but the doctor also found the signs of Aspergers.

fuck off aspie. everyone thinks you are a weird faggot.

OP - assburgers is a disorder that is on the autism spectrum. Special ed teachers, neurologists, and pediatricians agree: you are autistic. Deal with it

you said aspie, you're the real faggot.

I know I'm autistic you fucking idiot.

Thanks, user.

Already am doing most of the stuff, it's just getting old. Especially the part when I see how he doesn't have any friends. So far he's pretty happy, playing games in 90% of his free time, but I am a bit scared about his future tbh.

calm down your autism is showing you cringe-machine.

go fuck a doublenigger.

I'm not that guy, but the only cringe machine ITT is you. You should get tested.

Try reaching out to me some more if you need any help, I created a burner email.

I'd like to offer any advice because he sounds like me right now his age and I'd like to see him do better than me (this means less video games).

[email protected]

I am that guy and I'm the cringy one, go fuck yourself and get tested.

samefag