Enjoy Game 7, boys

Enjoy Game 7, boys.

I know my wallet will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pw9g1efbNs
youtube.com/watch?v=iHd2UNqtYjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silver was born into a Jewish family[1] north of New York City in the suburb of Rye in Westchester County. From an early age, Silver was a New York Knicks fan.[2]

>illegally kick out a shitty owner the league has been actively trying to oust for over a decade
>people forget that you've been Stern's croney forever and that you've been personally groomed to replace him

Is he worse than Gooddell

do the players just play it at like 65% until the last 90 seconds or something?

>mfw Sup Forums was right AGAIN

this league is so fucking rigged it's not even funny, honestly it's like the management is just spitting in our face at this point

Goodell is just stupid. That's his problem.

Silver is literally David Stern's apprentice, and will do everything in his power to carry on Stern's legacy. So rigged, rigged, and more rigged.

that's a good thing

>every time GS is getting outplayed their fans resort to muh rigged game

kek go suck on a fat cock faggot

>silver

It's like poetry.

How is it rigged

>implying silver won't unleash the samson option if it goes less than 7 games

>little to no ball movement
>meme 3 point chucking isn't working
>kyrie and lebron playing great
>waaaaaah it is so rigged!

You guys are pathetic

Is Jones in just to make Green chimp out?

you just explained how it's rigged to yourself and you still don't get it?

I know this is bait but here watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pw9g1efbNs

part 2:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHd2UNqtYjg

Their players are too cocky to not chuck.

So what would be happening right now if the game was not rigged?

I've already seen all that shit. I'm talking about this series and game today. Can't use example from 15 years ago to right now

Why are all Jewish men so ugly?

goodell = idiotic mob boss
silver = cunning jewish overlord

one that really sticks out from today was that phantom call on Love when the Warriors were down by 20+ with the clear intention of bringing the game closer

Man, for a sports league that is so obviously rigged, I'm surprised no team has ever came back from 1-3 in the finals.

Could it be that they have been saving up these decades to cash in at this very moment?!

Lol warriors "fans" are pathetic

oi vey so many shekels

fucking checked

yup cause love has been so important for the cavs this series

Maybe if Lebron was a better story, he's already lost too much for this to be an all time thing

that's a lot of shekels you lost

JEW

HARRY, ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY, HARRY?

Fuck off

KEK

pls go

Nice sext

oy vey

>3 Cavs players with 3 fouls, many of which are blatant wrong calls
>Suddenly, it's rigged against GSW

Are you okay, harry?

I'm rooting for the cavs and I think it's rigged too. Every game has been a blowout too. It's like they're not even hiding it anymore.

Jewish Kaballah Magic confirmed

lel

the main intention wasn't giving Love a foul you fucking mong it was about giving the Warriors three shots so that they could get some momentum going

I see you.

that foul didnt give them three shots

well then two shots, you can't tell me there was anything there though refball at it's finest

I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER (^: shekels

im not a paranoid faggot so no. players make bad plays, refs make bad calls

R E F B A L L
E
F
B
A
L
L

t. warriors fan

not bad desu

bump

the NBA has been heavily rigged since the 80s, you have to be literally retarded not to see it
> Lakers Kings 2002
> Mavericks Heat 2011
> Cavaliers Magic 2009
> Cavaliers win top pick 3rd time in a row
>1985 draft lottery creased letter

No one can ever say this shit isn't fixed now.

>Pushing this shit series to 7 games

Jesus christ.

triple dubbs.

>eeeek

This is going to sound like I'm lying but I started watching in 03, stopped in 08 and just started back up this season's playoffs. None of those incidents occurred during my viewing years.

lel you missed out on some of the least subtle jewery proffesional sports has ever seen

>you will never punch this face with brass knuckles

2000 lakers vs blazers western conf finals too

2012 Celtics Heat ECF too

>you now remember Kobe literally gave Mike Bibby a forearm shiver to the face breaking Mike's nose and BIBBY GOT CALLED FOR AN OFFENSIVE FOUL.

Why would you rig a game to be a blowout? They're losing viewers to soccer right now.

Don't forget the players still have to play the game

SHUT IT DOWN MOYSH

they're catching on!

>triple dubs

Warriors threepeat confirmed?

2006 Mavs v Heat also

yep Stern wanted Lebron to finally get a ring badly
Jesus Christ don't even remind that series was the absolute fucking worst
Kobe always was a favorite of Stern's along with 7 game series

they would score points

>he doesn't know the OKC series was rigged too

KNICKS GONNA WIN ONE UNDER SILVER'S REIGN CONFIRMED

It's just gonna take between 1-25 years.

It's these kinds of finals, actually even last year, that makes the playoffs seem rigged.

I mean, they fucking rigged the lottery for cleveland, it would be an embarrassment for the NBA if they never win the chip.

Alright, explain to me how one "rigs" a Basketball game, in a finals series no less.

I'm not being coy. I honestly want to know how it could be done (IF it could be done)

>giving this kike any money

I stream everything and buy jerseys from the Chinamen.

In this series, the teams are even. But the foul calling has been so inconsistent, even the announcers have said so. Now all of a sudden they're calling fouls on stuff they weren't calling before. It's very suspicious.

How long have you been watching basketball?

My wallet did too

You would have had at least one game that was close.

>tfw Silver saved the Knicks by rigging last year's loterry so they could land Porzingis

Bulls getting #1 pick to select Rose
Cavs getting #1 pick at eight best odds

I am a Warriors fan, so little to no time.

>(((Silver)))

I can't understad. Why NBA refs are the worst officials in basketball?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

all of you are just jealous that he is thinner than you

If you think these chimps can keep the rigging conspiracy under wraps you're crazy.

It's the refs not the players.

if i was in his position i'd rig everything too to make as much money as possible

most of Sup Forums would too, and those who wouldnt are too stupid

>having a guy named Silver in charge of your sport

Oh shi-

I bet if the Warriors were n da same position as the Cavs were earlier n da series and came back from 3-1 nobody would be sayin it waz rigged. But only because it's LeBron and the Cavs there's no explanation so it gotta be rigged. Cavs can't have shit can they. Smh

no one would make money at this point except for the 2 owners of the teams, and that's a possible 1 or 2 mill. to someone that is worth 5 billion, are you serious with this shit? you think someone would risk ruining the name of the NBA over a couple million? haaaaaaaaaa

totally on the up and up, goy. what are you, a conspiracy theorist?

it's the highest form of basketball played and the hardest to ref, it's nothing new.

Somebody must have paid the Warriors to play like absolute garbage and chuck bricks for three quarters of the game.