Grow thread ? Grow thread, ask a grower anything

Grow thread ? Grow thread, ask a grower anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on lets get a good thread going

Serious question dude, whats the overall best starting strain to grow?

Best stoner car?

any body here in the emerald triangle?

Were can i get a mountain dew strain? And what name would it be?

>low stress training
Mah nigga

I don't drink that canibiss

Depends, indica strains are small, good for indoors, sativa strains are best outside.You can have a sativa indoors but there a technique, forgot whats the right word, you like top them off and hold them down

Did you get your seeds on the web?

idk tbh. Too many to choose from. What kind of high are you looking for ? Indica strain or sativa strain ?

I prefer indica, what would be the best way to go about doing this?

Yes.

Throw a net over it, matter a fact look up scrog if you don't already know and monster cropping

how do you do a good, relatively cheap indoor setup?

See these

I have some outdoor plants in a 15 gallon soil pots. Was wondering how much water should i feed them or can i just feed them every watering ?

Can weed grow 'good' outside without nutriendts and stuff ?

Sour D is easy to grow, has a good yield, and is very big if you are on the east coast or can transport it there.

Shit the gets on this thread are making me get the craves

Where can I buy in 405?

what do you want to know? Like what i used?

get some quality seeds from Humboldt Seed Organisation

It can. but you can feed it organic shit like worm castings, bat guano shit like that.

Ive never grown so i dont know, thats why im asking

This

i have also heard that sour d is a good easy strain to grow.

theres tons of info on this on google and youtube. dont feel like typing too much Sup Forumsro sorry. main thing you will need though is
>space
>room or closet
>hps light and ballast
>soil or coco
>pots or bags
>good genetics
>and love

bump

Ight, i did it simple, bought everything from wallmart. I didn't have some special light or soil. Just bought a plastic container, put some reflective shit all around like in the pics i posted.Had some small desktop fans in it. Do you need info about the timing and shit or you got it?

>a fan
>filter
>timer

Why is alcohol such a superior drug to weed?

I would say everyday, ive seen some people do it 2 times a day

you can but you dont ant to be over watering either

Could you please be a little more specific? Come on, help a Sup Forumsro out. You wanted people in here to ask you questions

I grow in a top feeding recirculating hydro system "the cap'n" style. With LST, 2 months in veg I was able to yield 15.7 Oz under 600 hps light with a hybrid strain.

This.

Mendocino here

humco here

>just buy a small grow tent on amazon
>get a decent hps light with a ballast and a cooling system
>throw in a small fan
>vent it so your light doesnt over heat hence why you need a light ballast and filter
>a timer if you want to
>some good genetics
its pretty easy man
also check the link Sup Forumsro
growweedeasy.com/home

hps/mh ftw

>hps/mh
or get a led light

Made all of this and couldn't smoke it, got a fucking panic attack while smoking during the growing process.
>MFW cant smoke anymore

What type of soil do you use?

garbage ass master

right now im using fox farm ocean forest. would rather mix my own but my work schedule has me tied up

You forgot a can/duct fan depending on your budget to cool the light bulb in the light reflector

Mix your own?

yeah i did forget those two
yes
>ocean forest
>roots organic
>black gold
>ancient forest
>hydroton

I'm not that user but have you ever heard of a blend of soil thus making your own soil or amending the soil bro shit is easy af