whatsmyuseragent.com
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/legal_offices/europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you cant eat it thats for sure ha ha

man im...so hungry...

i don't get it but why not

not a whole lot.

use 'nmap' and do a port-scan.

if any ports are open, it might also tell you what is running on that port.

If you can find any exploits for whatever that might be, then you might have a way in.

But there aren't a whole lot of exploits that can be performed from that far away, and get root or anything useful.

what's the IP, you want help?

good luck.

you can find a person's location

infact, someone threated me that they had my IP, just wanted to now if there are any risks

You can surf the world wide web with an IP address.

I really like the pattern on her bikini. I'd love to have that as bedsheets or maybe the upholstery of my couch.

Accuracy can be off by a couple miles.

>find location
>call local pizza shop
>order 100$ worth of pizza
>maybe some hookers while you wait

usually gets a general locationif not a specific address.

So do I risk anything?

This. Stupid easy to do. Install backtrack distro and it has all the tools preinstalled.

Might get ddos'd?

Install all OS updates to remove the chance of a know exploit not being patched

Literally just reset your modem, OP

You can hack the planet. But only if you're elite.

You can fuck that particular girl in her butt, if the IP of the address contains enough power watts

only this? can he get into my history, passwords or idk?

So you disconnect your router. When you plug it back in you will have a new IP

if they can find your location, then you may have a lot of pizzas coming, like said.

Do this now:
Go to a geolocation website, and type in your IP. IF your IP matches your street address correctly, then you need to get a different IP.

you can try unplugging modem for like 5 - 10 minutes.

repeat until you get a new IP address.

From your ip? No

Possible if your OS isn't up to date. If it is he cant do shit

well I hope you're right, I think i'll reboot my modem

Lol this

You should hang out here for a while and see if they try to PA request

You don't want to find out.

Just the beginning

Is backtrack still a thing?

> you can try unplugging modem for like 5 - 10 minutes.

Really depends on how the ISP is set up. Once his modem's MAC address is on a list like /etc/ethers there's very little he can do to change that. Maybe spoof the MAC? Might need a better modem for that ...

are you on windows?

regardless, make sure your firewall is on.
setup your computer to not respond to pings (just google how to do that for your OS).
check the firewall settings and see what ports are allowed open. DO allow outbound traffic on the usual web ports (80 for web; 443 for https; 25, 110, 143, 465, 993, 995, and 2525 for sending/receiving email.)
Also setup firewall ports as needed for any games you play that might need ports. IIRC the windows firewall adds those things as application-specific, so there would be an entry for each program that needs a port (e.g. World of Warcraft, UDP, 999 or whatever).

then you should still be able to do your thing, and it should limit anyone from getting into your stuff.

Kekd hard and I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I've had nothing to eat all day. Man I'm hungry too.

I was able to call their ISP pretending to be tier 3 tech support talking to tier 1 tech support. Although I blame the rep entirely for this.

I was able to get plenty of billing credentials with which I used to call their power company and turn off their electricity for a few days.

You unplug your router and you will have... wait for it.... the same IP, your router just creates a wireless network throughout your house, your modem does all the magic, and now days good luck changing the IP on them, the ISP controls that all

OP here, it's been half an hour and nothing happened, I kinda talked him out of this but idk, does restting my modem will do it?

Only real thing I can come up with is a first search for ports that you opened yourself. If you have no idea what I am talking about, I would not worry.

Otherwise, given an IP address, you could try to see what ports the router has open, figure out what model it is (and firmware,) and seeing what exploits you can do on it.

To be honest, unless you pissed off someone who knows their shit, I would just laugh it off tbh.

sorry, i used the wrong word.

yes, modem, not router.

nevermind that many people with home networks just use the modem's wifi and router as their home router, but yes. modem is what i meant.

No, resetting your modem will prob do nothing, as you would likely have the same IP...

OP here, if I shut down the power to the box that provides me internet, will it be good? i'm french and we don't use these words

Can I get a story on why people want to hax u OP?

What's there to get? You can't eat it.

Man... I'm really hungry...

Also, as far as the IP reset thing, that also depends on your ISP. Different companies have different policies about assigning IPs to accounts.

Some will just toss another IP address at you upon re-authentication, others will keep the IP until it is time to reset everyone.

You can look at your current IP address via whatismyip.com and then power off the router/modem (assuming it is a combo unit) for 5 minutes. If it is different, you are practically golden.

>moist

you have to hack the uplink node to the other side of the server first

i'll try to make it short
>goes on chatting website
>pretending to be a girl
> an old guy wants to send me photos
>i say go
>he does
>ffw he discovers i'm not a girl
>says he got my ip and threatens me
>talk to him out of it, he wants a pic of my ass, i look on google, he says ok

but we're never too sure so yeah

French? Like the girl who broke my heart? S-she didn't even say anything and then she pretty much called me a cringy faggot to my back after she deleted me from snapchat and everything else.

i know how to ping u nigga, watch out

lol

You can eat this benis ;^)

i know i was bored, but fuck he threatened my internet and it's the only thing i do

what IP

the only thing i have done with an "IP" is get a vent host IP and scan nmap for vent servers that arn't password protected to leach from for arena.

that was back in wotlk

Normally, you can't really get IP addresses of other users from chat websites or even webmail. You'd have to connect to something of his directly, or somehow have the IP sniffed.

Did you click any odd links, or how did you receive these images?

Just post your IP here and the other anons and I will set up some protections. We got your back OP :)

Change MAC on router, then reboot modem. If that doesn't work call Support and tell them you just bought a new router and can't get online.

it's an anonymous chatting website like I didn't put my email or anything, and I received the pics on the website so idk

You have far more to fear while surfing in a public lan than getting your ip known.
Wise asses can make a man in the middle attack and fuck your shit.

I didn't clicked any links nor entered any login or anything like this

Not op but here is my ip 192.168.1.1

Please protect me

Go to leakedsource.com

Search your IP

If anything come up you're fucked. Change all passwords. You remove yourself from anything like whitepages.

Not totally up to date on my anonymous chatting websites, but those things are generally pure client->server->client. I think the dude's pulling your leg.

Which "leg" is up to your imagination...

Ah... well unless he happens to be an Elite Haxxor I doubt there's much to worry about, you can turn off your modem for a night and then turn it back on that will change the IP usually. But still its probably just an empty threat, if he didnt say he found out that pic you sent was fake hes autistic and therefore harmless, Next time use protection when messing with peeps anyways :^). Can I ask why you were catfishing the poor bastard?.

Bullshit. You'd have to get the address from the isp

Mine is 172.0.0.1 can you help me too?

I'm this guy
He can also ISP dox you. So if he wants you he will get you.

What about stuff like wireshark?

Like omegle? That's pretty safe, if you say you didn't fall for any rusing I don't see how he can get it. Funny that you got someone mad enough to threaten you though

>leakedsource.com
for fun, I mean he told me he had photos so I said yes, but the guy dressed himself like a girl and shit

well i surely hope you're right, don't want any trouble for having fun

Fuck you

the site is "coco . fr" but it's like omegle yes, random people show up and speak to you

it was "intimate" pics like the guy's ass and he even put his cam on so yeah i guess he was mad

Alright, there's a lot of chucklefucks on here trying to mislead you.

OP, as far as I am concerned, just turn off your modem for 5 minutes and turn it back on for safety.

I very much doubt he got your IP address, you are just getting trolled.

Do not "enter your IP address" into any websites, those generally put it into a database for future observation, and to be honest, just get off of Sup Forums.

People on here will screw with you harder than any random anonymous chat troll will.

Trust me. Calm down, reset modem for extra protection, get on with your life. The end.

Nigga don't be a bitch it's a legit site.

Give me your IP and I'll run it through database scans. I have more than leakedsource does. Add me on XMPP

[email protected]

Seems legit.
How's that work faggot

yeah but how to know who to trust?
I obviously didn't put my ip on leakedsource or anything but as i said, who do i trust?

yeah, that's all you need to do. it may take a while to get a new ip.

in a web browser, go to whatsmyuseragent.com
and keep checking your ip between power cycles on the box that gives you internet.

once it changes, you're good.

And fucking told you about that. That's what people on here do.

Theoretically, you could try to force an ISP to hand over personal details given an IP address if you mailed them with enough "force" to scare it out of them.

However, again, there's just no way in hell.

Haha christ, can you post him?

Leakedsource works from databases of websites that people have hacked.

Isp doxing is a social engineering method where you call the ISP and possibly as another employee having trouble with the system. You say you have a customer on the other line, but you can't pull there information. You have them do it for you

Go fuck yourself

didn't save anything

Lol

Of course that's what it does faggot.

It will sell your information to anyone that wants it. Go see if youre on there.

Ken nice man, I say you keep doing gods work don't let some empty threat ruin it.

I don't understand?

Look fag sauce. If the dipshit attacks you out of emotion he's likely doing it without protecting his own IP. Whatever he does to you will pale in comparison when you report the incident to the FBI and he gets thrown in Federal fuck you in the ass prison. I mean if he's gonna be a bitch you should too.

there's no FBI in france

It was more of a question than anything really, I got threatened with wireshark on a very similar situation than OPs, naturally I just ignored it and nothing happened but It made me wonder why threaten me with that.

Exactly, a la BLT drive having issues. Either that, or try to do some sort of copywrite claim scare and try to squeeze it out.

Social Engineering is a bitch.

Anyway, OP away with you. Reset modem and leave this horrible place.

I'm sure the FBI are in France.

Run wire shark between 2 clients on teh same network, you will have 3-5 GBs of text data to mine in 30 mins. Extrapolate that across 50 hops and your talking a massive project that would take months to do jack shit.

Don't let an empty threat with your IP ruin your fun OP.
Also I have a French friend so I understand your struggle OP.

well thanks bro, i was a bit afraid about that, keep doing gods work too :)

m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/legal_offices/europe

Stupid faggot. You must be from Nice

>m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/legal_offices/europe
learnt something, thx

oh shit you fucked up op. with his ip address he can get in your computer. hes probably already in your pc looking through your files. he can also plant cp in your computer now. i would unplug your computer and set it on fire to destroy the evidence. What happens in these situations is hackers will download cp to your computer then tip off the fbi. you better destroy that computer fast.

Oh alright, thanks bud.

oh shit hes right you dun goofed op

oh shit so funni

the most risky thing about ip leaks are people knowing your location

though the worst thing that can happen is being swatted

lol op is fucked

kek doesn't work like that idiot

Op here, i've looked on different ip localisation sites and the closest location was a town 10 kms away of mine, i hope i'm safe