Hey Sup Forumsros I need some answers, I'm about to hit 19 years and my chest is droopy...

Hey Sup Forumsros I need some answers, I'm about to hit 19 years and my chest is droopy, I've looked up on the internet and I found this thing called gynecomastia, and I want to know if it is common or rare. Also, does anyone know and specific exercises that can help sculp my chest?

> pic related, looks some what like that

Other urls found in this thread:

gynecomastia.org/smf/
gynexin.com/gynexin-gynecomastia-ingredients.php
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Misty10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have it but i've gotten a bit chubby which made them bigger than they normally would be. There's nothing you can do to get rid of it besides surgery, lifting makes it worse in ways because it gets all cone shaped and pointy ontop of pecs. I have to save up money before i get surgery (Which is about $4-7k)

Work out solid and lose fat. Cut carbs.

Go to /fit/

lmao its gyno you cant just lose bitch tits like that

you probably don't have gyno, you're just fat, gyno is like puffy nips, if you want to lose your big man tits, lose weight, go to the gym, lift, do cardio, and diet

I had the same problem and after I started working out they started to look normal so I guess you should just workout and when you hit chest hit it ask hard as you can

OP HERE, what if loose a lot of weight. I've gained a little and I'm pretty sure it has a bit to do with it

if it's real gyn it's not going away no matter how much you excercice. only solution is surgery.
Check out gynecomastia.org/smf/ for great forum

Op here, the thing is that most if the puffy ness is at the nipple

Putting on muscle is the best way to lose weight and tone your body. High protein, low carb diet will help get rid of the titties relatively quickly.

decline bench press.

who the hell makes "after and before" pics wtf

btw I can tell from the picture that its gyno. Bitch tits on a slender body is always gyno. Go see your doctor and choose surgeon wisely

Reduce you body fat percentage in general

for the doctors and for the patient dumb nigger

The fact that you're not even willing to entertain the thought that it could be in your hands and not a doctor's note saying third tit.

Do you not understand lose fat?

GO SEE DR> JENNOBY IN SAN ANTONIO>

BILLAAAAY!

NARD SUCKS

post real pics of your chest

cum on man. Look at the picture. It's not normal to have that kind of tits on a slender body like that.
It wont hurt to excercice, but op should not be deluded into thinking he doesnt have gyno. It's a horrible condition and destroys your selfesteem. He needs to cut out those tits asap

its funny I just got gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago. cost me 7500$. i am a healthy weight but my moobs were just ridiculous. currently recovering, the recovery isnt that bad and in two more weeks i get to resume normal activity

are you on any medications? any at all?

I've heard both sides of this one....
If anything, I'd think Incline Bench to build the upper chest?

>OP this is Dr ColdShit, Nurse Hugsnkisses has come down with a bad case of the oopsie daisies
>Have you tried taking responsibility? Your post translike chest is because you're a lazy jobless clown
>Total recall called, they want their stripper back

OP here, not over weight or anything so being a lazy fat cuckhold isn't a factor

Dropping my two cents...
Gynocomastia will NOT just go away. You can learn to cope with it, and try not to let it bring you down, as it can be embarrassing. Even exercise and diet cannot fix "gyno", only a cosmetic surgeon can correct it. At your age of 19, it will surely be with you all throughout your life. If there are younger ones reading this "puberty *cough*" your body probably will correct itself.
Some graphic tees or a very tight undershirt will help conceal the awkward shape. Just remember that everyday people will not even look twice or care to bring any attention to it. If you can afford surgery I'd say go for it! Whatever makes you content, your happiness is the most important thing.
Best of luck to you guys.

Thanks, really needed that

No

I don't know if you saw it, but I posted this link earlier. Its a really great and supporting forum for people with bitch tits.

gynecomastia.org/smf/

>Even exercise and diet cannot fix "gyno", only a cosmetic surgeon can correct it

This is the unfortunate truth. Assuming it actually is gyno (gland can be felt under nippe) and not just excess fat, there is little you can do outside of improving the appearance of it. (lose fat/ build muscle in overall body)

Currently reading through it, thanks user

>If you can afford surgery I'd say go for it!
I can't afford it. Now I feel worse.

I've been dealing with this shit since I was 12 and add phimosis to this chaos.

I'll be okay, all I have to do is never ever have sex in my life, no sweat. Only hard part is the depression.

ask me! the procedure made my life what it is today jabroni!

Don't you have Obamacare now? I thought you were finally joining the current world.

I'm not an americunt.

AUS?

Probably just fat and not gyno. Also building muscle under over and side pecs will help shape the tits.

My lower pec was laggy but after targetting that area more its brought up the overall shape of the chest.

Gyno will feel like a hard button under the nipple

where do you live. many countries cover shit like this. Some health insurance also cover it.

Could you plz supply dick pic?

I'm from Florida, and yes i feel disc-like things just under my nipples

Mexifag

Not enough confidence to post dick pics, even here. I fucking hate everything about how I look.

I dont kbow how good obamacare is but america is generaly shit when it comes to taking care of the people. You better start saving. Or learn to live with it, wich many people do

POst your fucking chest dude, it's the only way to properly assess you.

as long as you're not circumcised, you have nothing to be ashamed about

His name, is Robert Paulson

No need to, I just wanted to let it out to feel a little better.

I think it looks as if I had muscles when I'm standing but they look like man tits when I'm sitting. I look flat chested when laying on my bed.

Big puffy nipples tho.

Come on man, lemme see them TITTIES!

POst fucking pics you nigger.

I don't think it's gyno.

All medical professionals adhere to the same training. There isn't a budget med school where you're missing every 7th paragraph

you dont have that shit. just start a decent chest/back weight traing program.
and never skip leg day

Gyno is pretty common, if it it actually gyno you need surgery to fix it, mine was pretty much painless

Ignore this vegan supremacist.

>Skip legs don't need them
>6 days biceps
>1 day wrist and kipping pull ups

>
kek, I was talking about wether he can get the surgery covered economicaly

the only way is surgery, had to do it my self did it after the age of 25 is what is recommended by health professions. it sucks to have it but yeah ...
these pills work as well if you plan on going to the gym ever day..
gynexin.com/gynexin-gynecomastia-ingredients.php

Op here, there it is

obamacare did jack shit
sure pre existing conditions are covered but you still gotta pay a shit load before they'll give you $5 toward your tylenol

> All these people saying the only way is Surgery

It's not if you catch it early enough, I had it, I know, go to an Endocrinologist, have them test your Testosterone levels. Chances are, your problem is low test, especially if you don't have much body hair as I can see you don't ( ). They will put you on a Testosterone supplement. It will take some time, about a year, but they will shrink back down. I was 19 too when I first noticed it, because I had lost a lot of weight but my chest wasn't shrinking any. Mind you if low test is your problem, you will have to be on these supplements your whole life.

Unfortunately, it wasn't caught early enough to affect the growth of my manhood, so I'm stuck with only a 5.5" which is kinda embarrassing for a 6'5" guy wearing a Size 13 shoe, but W/e

5.5 is the average

It's actually probably more, but I'm a lard ass. Still losing weight though. I've dropped 94lbs since last July, I aim to lose another 70 since Christmas to put me down around 220

My chest is one boob, see
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Misty10

are you lying down in this pic?

Yes

I had gynecomastia when i was 17 but i solved whit surgery. I was not fat, pretty normal.
I know how you feel
Now i'm 26 and My chest is absolutely normal.

This hit me hard. I feel like I have this now. I'm 5" and have puffy nipples and don't have a lot of body hair. I never even thought it was testosterone levels

lol its kinda cute. post some from the side please.

So is it gyno or what?

Yes it is.

Your only option is to become a filthy trap. Do you feel pretty oh so pretty?

OP here, I'll get the surgery I'm a couple years, there's only much a papa johns cashier can make. For now ill wear compressed shirts under the real shirt

Depends on how bad your glands are. If it's mostly fat then losing weight and gaining muscle clears it up.

yea, it's not even as bad as mine and I've fucked girls before. It helps once you realize they don't want you looking better than them and all you have to do is be assertive and have lots of wealth and social pull.

Personally, I like making them lick my titties.

Yup you got a big gland in there OP. Ask your doctor about what you can do.

fuck off, droopy chest or not go look into developing and improving the human race

no one cares about tits when you're innovating human race life further on