I know this has been posted before but these videos need to be removed and you people need to quit telling the world...

I know this has been posted before but these videos need to be removed and you people need to quit telling the world that Ivy wears diapers and pisses herself!!! These 2 videos of Ivy
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtB9cExhQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ztkPqHV3s
about pissforequality and diapers keep popping up everywhere and they are uploaded by your people Sup Forums!!, and they need to be removed! This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great lengths to humiliate and ruin Ivy, and it stops today! DO you even realise how severe this situation is?! How this is hurting her? Her reputation? Her name? Why? Because some stupid fucks here decided they would enjoy jerking it to her humiliation?!

People keep uploading ivy's nude pictures and her pee videos here and that needs to stop!! I have made this thread to tell ALL the stupid fucks that keep fucking with her to quit before things get serious! This isn't some bait or spam or copypasta shit. I am here to end this stupid bullshit.
You people are humiliating her for no reason but just to mess her life up. This is beyond degrading and this ends now.

tl;dr
STOP

Da fuck you think you're dealing with here you duck fart?

A bunch of immature kids that want to keep bullying someone I care about.

I actually know her

It is her fault for making a video of her urinating in her own jeans. I believe she will be known only for this video and it will get worse

This is just pathetic. This cuck is in the e-friendzone. Fedora checked.

I'd let her piss/shit herself in my bed

Well, you are getting there. We are almost convinced.

Nice repeating digits

People around the world are tackling real issues and youre here defending something that doesnt even exist how sad are you.

Get out you tumblr nigger we did this for the lulz. Old fags would be proud.

Sup Forums thrives on trolling and humiliating people, telling us to stop will only make it worse, just drop it and people will forget eventually

Shes my sister you sick fucks. I get messaged every day about this stupid shit you did to her. Of course im gonna defend her because no one else is.

Kek I'll point out again that you're just exposing the situation once again, I had almost forgotten. How about you claim on trouble.

New here. I'm confused why does she need diapers exactly. Secondly don't they still teach if you want something private, never put it on the internet

You got her nudes?

This 'situation' has already been exposed by Sup Forums people and those damned videos. She googled her name and the first result was diapers! Fuck you and everyone here!
She wears them because of trauma she went through.
Fuck no!

Post her ass as proof

Make with the sister tits or GTFO

You came to the wrong fucking website to ask people to stop

Oh my fucking god! I uploaded that pissforequality video of your dumb sister. I will change the name of the video to humiliate her completely. Any ideas, Sup Forums? Will delivar

Gtfo butthurt faggot. You can kill yourself too

She's so unique in what she does, she can skip the casting couch and go straight into production

I don't know what's going on but she's extremely cute.

only newfags believe this shit nigger
Sup Forums loves peechan
>tl;dr fuck off

For fucks sake why? Why are you purposely trying to do this to her? I dont understand why

^ look at this faggot ahaahababa

Will dump her nudes for a name change
im not that good on names

Cute emo bitch pisses herself

thats straight to the point

Thx 4 nudes they're pretty good

"OP's sister kills herself because of this video, you won't believe what she does!"

Why would you post that here that was really stupid do you honestly think this would stop anything you just made it start

>OP's sister kills herself because of this video, you won't believe what she does!
I can change it to whatever you guies want

NO NO! What the fuck man?? Why??? If you can do that just delete the fucking video!!

i wanna pump her full of cum

That is fucking sick and disgusting. Remove those NOW

QUIT DOING THIS TO HER

hahahhaahaha

no

Are you retarded? They are doing it because you made a big deal of it. The more you react, the more they'll fuck with you.

This can get much worse. The video can be renamed to something that will make Ivy's little piss covered ass seen round the globe by nearly everyone that has an internet connection. Wait until the video hits 1,000,000 views then you can start bitching about your sister

Because OP's a faggot whiteknight and rage quit the thread, whats the best way to get this video seen? Send it in to a radio show?

Shit nigga you brought this upon yourself. Should've let it die out on it's own

>profile.php?id=100010376381724
Legit wears diapers has overactive bladder

MODS

If someone doesnt step up and get people to stop no one will. This will keep going until something bad happens and i am trying to prevent that

well it'll keep going because of your actions faggot

No Im trying to end this embarrassing thing! This has fucked her reputation, her name and who she is trying to become. Can you imagine being plastered across the internet like this? This is the only way to fix this.

No its not you fucking shit tier bait.

Fuck you I have tried reporting the videos to be removed and that doesnt work. When I come on here asking for them to be removed i get called bait or a faggot and that doesnt work.
No one is even trying to help her except me and it feels like a losing battle.
I love her and wants best for her and that means getting rid of all this bullshit pee and diaper thing flying around.

Well obviously this inst the place, go to tumblr if you want to be sjw, you fag.

It Sup Forums.
As long as you don't aggravate it it won't live long.
Just look at 'sonny the diaper hoag'
No one remembers him.

Hey thanks for letting me know about Ivy, never heard of her before bro.

Im gonna go to tumblr and maybe they will not be complete soulless fucks. You could have helped this. I will get those videos taken down and Sup Forums will take responsibility for hurting her

Fuck off idiot

God you guys are assholes. Is your life so fuckin pointless that you resort to this? Honestly, fuck off all of you.

Faggot, gl with that shit when Sup Forums wont be held responsible and the vids will still be up because thousands of other will have them. Consider killing yourself you sjw fuck.

^^

moars pics!!!! >:v

Fuck you this aint over.

You're a waste of space.

Go bait somewhere else you fag.

You disgust me.

Wtf are you leaving or not faggot?

Suck cock you whiteknight cuck
>over 9000 hours in paint

Kek they beg for anyone to send in videos so they can talk shit about it in the morning. Send that piss video in to some popular broadcast and shes golden