>everywhere
>not pretentious
>not a faggoty craft beer

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This
/thread

yeah it's pretty good, once you get over the fact that it kind of tastes like rusty nails, when I'm not broke I like Coors light

Rolling Rock is a little cheaper than pbr and it's the best tasting of the cheap shit

>Coors
>MFW it's not Bud Light Lime

It's %3 alcohol, it's fuckin water. While it's good for how cheap it is and universal it is. It's low alcohol Kek, it's water.

have you seen the faggots that drink PBR as of late?

Rolling rock

yall niggers don't even drink Hamms

>3%

pbr is 4.74% abv

check'd

There's literally no reason to drink beer that isn't craft.
>Higher alcohol percentage, most beers I have are in the 8-12% range giving you more for your money (even if you pay the same for a 6 pack of craft as you do for a 12 of shit beer, that shit beer is probably around 4% so you're getting 3 times as much)
>Amazing taste, so many kinds to try. You've never really had beer if you've only had mass produced shit
>Good for you
>If you're just drinking to get drunk, you'd do better for you money to just grab a 1.75L of vodka anyway

here's the thing. If I'm just gonna be chilling with some friends or grilling out with some people or something its just too expensive to buy craft beer. Like I can appreciate that it tastes better but it just doesnt make sense when nobody really gives a shit whether I have some decent cheep shit or overpriced craft... so I stick with cheap shit

>Narragansett
>founded 1890
>lasted almost 100 years before closing due to mismanagement
>reopened a few years ago
>same beers, same recipe
>doing really well, selling millions of gallons
>staying local and loyal
>rebuilding the old brewery in Narragansett Rhode Island
>cheap
>actual decent IBUs, makes Bud and that type shit taste totally bland
>cans are full 16oz pints
>Quint drank Narragansett in Jaws
When it comes to the inexpensive beer market, Gansett is probably the company most worth supporting right now.

That's still piss water

i've never tried them out but that actually sounds like a solid beer and good company. Is it expensive? Is it nationwide?

>best
Pabst is like Converse shoes, good and a ton of people wear em but only hipster faggots talk about how great they are.

ßump

Moonshine

solid analogy

PBR is OK, but it has
to be friggin I-C-E COLD!!

I like henry weinhard's, or blitz if they even still make it. It's not amazing but drank it all through high school and always felt like a decent medium between complete garbage like pbr and expensive shit.
I'm in portland and we had hipster fucks drinking pbr way before the rest of you niggers did it, and it was fucking gay then and even gayer now. I hope I die in my sleep tonight.
As far as shit-tier beer, i go with high life. Or if i feel like sending dick pics to my ex gfs and passing out, STEEL RESERVE.

firestone 805 blonde ale
cause shit is cash and supports veterens charities

I think it's nationwide. Apparently in just like 3-4 years they're shipping about 100,000 barrels of beer a year now, so you should be able to find it outside New England with a little effort. Obviously it's everywhere in New England. It's cheap, the 6-packs are like $6 but because they're 16oz beers it's actually the equivalent of eight 12oz beers. Don't let the price fool you either, it's a really drinkable "classic" beer flavor. They also have a bunch of craft beers they make on the side which are quite novel and also not very pricey. And yeah, they're a great company.

>pbr
>high abv

Wut?

Steel Reserve. Tastes like shit (so does PBR) but is cheaper and is 8.1% in most areas. If you're on the west coast, St. Ides is 8.3% and doesn't taste terrible.

Otherwise, Natty Ice, Busch Ice and Schlitz Blue Bull are cheap and taste better than PBR and are 5.9%.

>lrn2cheapbooze

An 18 pack of Rolling Rock can barely cause a buzz.

Your better off picking up a couple 40s of something good and potent for around the same price of a 6pk of that piss water metal tasting beer.

zima

i like the taste of narragansett but it gives me a headache... not sure why

i love pbr, coors light and banquet and i love me some highlife.

honorable mention: magic hat 9 and rogue dead guy

Coors Banquet for an everyday beer
Corona Extra when Im at the bar/out
Landshark whenever I go to the liquor store.

I hate Coors Lite, and can only drink PBR when im at some hxc show in philly

i've noticed a lot of bars use PBR as their "house beer" and give it silly names, but it's always fed from PBR keg

keystone light

Yuengling, best cheap beer for sure

also can't go wrong with Bud Light Platinum

>pabst
>high alcohol
Get ob my canadian level faggot

i only drank nasty ice when i went to high school parties and someones brother would buy it for us

fucking amish piss GTFO

that's impressive but that must taste like moosecunt

ssump?

Molson Canadian

/thread

Grain Belt is the shit

muh nigga

You get used to the taste rather quickly and weak beers start tasting like shit

I get this beer for 13 canadian dollars a 12 pack, thats like 7usd

I drink alot but my friends who dont drink as much can get drunk with 3 cans

yeah, because I want to pay 20.00 Canadian that would cost 9.99 in the USofA.

ITT: kids who aren't old enough to drink and rednecks discuss their favorite brand of piss-water

Doesn't make it worse than PBR.

Stop posting American piss. This shit here is sweeter as teen nipples.

Budweiser

...and?

shiner bock

Why do you guys openly enjoy drinking piss?

Beer is the least of the alcohols, you are all plebs.

I pay 13 bucks canadian and it converts to 7usd and its the cheapest beer around

i think i would choose pbr over natty

Im alcoholic i used to drink the hard liquor all the fucking time but it fucks up your stomach

You fucking casual

Not drinking a quad?

We dont have that here or my grocery store doesnt have it, what is it?

>Anal Release

No thank you.

Tastes like piss but its pretty good

Its a quad. It's exactly what it sounds like. Strength and taste of 4 in one.

What ABV%?

If we're going for price/alcohol content, wouldn't a cheap wine be the best bang for buck? Or a high grav beer?

Am I the only one that drinks beer for the damn taste and not for the alcohol content/get drunk off of it?

11.80% but we have stronger.

It depends on where you're from user in france cheap wine is 2usd for a L but in canada for example cheapest wine is 10usd for a L, i get my 12 case of 10.1% beer for 7-8usd so

>tastes like piss
>pretty good

Kek!

Right there is your anal release.

I homebrewed some 9% shit. Doesn't taste bad either.

Its just because you are a faggot user but its ok theres a lot of people like you here
Thats not much more than my cheap 12 case and i get 12 of them

Seriously the taste amaze me its not too bad but it does give me bad diahrea when i end up drinking the whole case in one night

This stuff is pretty good.

>pbr
>high alcohol

pick one

going to college in pennsylvania makes you fall in love with this shit

Thats what i will do when i have the space its easy as fuck

Busch
Because
U
Save
Cash
Homes

I drink this all the time. Shit'll get ya drunk!

Kek'd and chek'd

Busch is the beer i drink when i have to drive the same night lel

Speaking of New England, this little company opened-up in Salem and their New England Cider is crazy good. Based on what i've read it sounds like they're the only company in existence selling "new engand style" cider. Cold barreled over winter and fermented with maple syrup. They have a book from the 1750s that they got their cider recipe from.

This isn't typical cider, it's not sweet and it doesn't taste like fucking apples. It's almost a little boozy but sooo good.

beer is poorfag-tier, drink wine

Jim Morrison and Gandhi.

/thread

Just bought a 30-rack of this

Favorite is this, but my usual go to beer is Leinenkugles Honey Weiss.

Your description is perfect

But i wouldnt buy it if i saw it at the store it looks like a teen girl's drink

>tip fedora

Wine is for bitches you beta mess

Agreed I've been a drunk for years so I can't get too drunk like ever got shit to do

where are my frat Sup Forumsro's?

>looks like a teen girl's drink
no friend, it's like 11%, unfiltered and really pretty earthy. not much adolescent fun in that bottle

Another good one

This right here. Get on my level bro

God tier beer

hahaha, friggin lol

Only thing I ever drink.

Dogfish Head. Especially Midas Touch or Palo Santo Marron. 9% and 12% respectively.

damn those are great prices! in the US you'll find cheap wine for ~$6 and a six pack of high grav for ~$10

This always wins
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Hey I'm drinking those tonight actually

Feel you bro

Innis and gunn, the beer to rule them all.
> 6.6%