Tfw no clingy insecure gf who is obsessed with you and needs your reassurance

>tfw no clingy insecure gf who is obsessed with you and needs your reassurance

What's it like having a gf like this?

never had a gf like that
have a daughter like that instead

How old is she?

Oh, cool. Now get out. This thread is for clingy girlfriends, not clingy daughters.

I would imagine fine if neither of you have school, work, or any other real world responsibilities.

>tfw no clingy girlfriend who will come over to your place everyday and sleep over all the time, cuddling and kissing you at night under the warm covers

It's annoying as fuck after a month.

>tfw no clingy gf who will massage you, leading to passionate sex

Greentext your experience user

>tfw no clingy insecure gf who is obsessed with you and needs your reassurance

Never understood this. It's so time consuming and mentally draining having a girlfriend that depends on your every fucking need and reassurance. You have no time to hang out with friends or do what you want without being questioned about it because 9/10 they're insecure as fuck to begin with. And when you do decide to hang out with friends there's always drama that ensues, you're not missing out, trust me

Difficult after a little bit, she has severe codependence and borderline personality disorder. I love her but it's so hard.

If you don't want a clingy gf just send her my way :) I just want to be loved user.

> implying an overly clingy, constant reassurance needing gf would actually be in love with you rather than just being listened to / someone listening to her bs

they're 2 different things entirely

It's not really something that can be greentexted, It was just a slow change over the course over time. I had to choose between my friendships and my girlfriend. She would expect the same level of attention back that she would give to me. I like my alone time but struggle to say no to people I like, so she ended up with my all the fucking time. I didn't learn until later, but my estranged friends eventually starting calling her "the growth." Broke up with her after 8 months, and I'm glad to be free. Very damaging to my other relationships/

Where's 5 septuples

It's hell. Save yourself the trouble.

this

Fucking this.
Shit gets old when you have to let her know everything you're doing literally every second

I'd happily let her know what I'm doing every second.

I think you wouldn't say that after a few months. She lets you know everytime she doesn't approve of what you're doing even if it's as simple as playing video games after school, or if you tell her you honestly don't want to go on another double date with her unpleasant best friend.

Good for a bit then it sucks.
You help her through her bad times and enable her to gain self confidence and follow her dreams. Then she leaves you because she doesn't need you any more.

My dog is clingy and when I get sick of it I can just put her outside.

Can't fucking imagine having to deal with a person.

Had an insecure gf once and it was hell. Something you might not realize about insecurity is that it's actually really fucking selfish. They don't just look to you for security but they look for it everywhere. They inject themselves into the center of attention every time it's possible and constantly spin stories about how they're the weak victim or how they over came adversity. The chick I dated would tell the same fucking story about how she moved out of her parents place and lived in a trailer and saved up money to go to college and then grad school. It wouldn't be so bad except she told it to fucking EVERYBODY. She fucking told the guy at Home Depot for christ sakes.

Oh yeah, insecure chicks cheat like crazy. Because you know, they're constantly seeking validation.

And if you're actively looking for this and not just trolling then you SERIOUSLY need therapy before getting into any relationship and avoid clingy insecure chicks like AIDS. I'm not saying this to be a dick. You're insecure yourself and seeking your own source of validation. You hook up with another insecure chick and it's like 2 drug addicts. You're never going to break up and both your lives will spiral down the shitter and the only thing you will know is years and years of fucking drama. Your friends and family will get sick of hearing about your bullshit eventually and you'll be more alone than ever. And if you're lucky and get a normal well adjusted chick? Well she isn't going to stick around if you got security issues.

This dude is the reincarnation of Confucius.