Just bought my first shrooms. How is it like & how should I digest it ( without puking )...

Just bought my first shrooms. How is it like & how should I digest it ( without puking ). Should I make a sandwich out of it or.... make a tea out of it. Sup Forums

Depends how much you got, and what your goal is

Drink with oj

shove up your ass

Nope

Got 7g of shrooms, My goal is to experience something new & life changing experience,

Honestly, eat it as a pizza topping

Eat them, chew them well, and chase them with an acidic juice.

Just eat a few n have fun

Look at this retard.

Go fuck yourself then man, that was good advice

why is this a thing?
I've heard it's supposed to either make you less likely to throw up or make the shrooms easier to absorb or some shit

Well then, just chew them up very finely with water and swallow. Tea will work a lot stronger and faster, but with that amount of mushrooms you'll be going heroic either way

Shit advice

i thought the same thing my first time, just start slow with small bites, your stomach might start to feel a bit bubbly but if you don't think about it too much you won't puke, the amount there should be enough for some good visuals.

This is where I am going to trip.

Tea is literally the shit. Erowid.com or google it You have gold caps... the best kind. Just make sure your in a safe place with people you love.

grind them into powder, soak in lemon juice for 15 minutes, down it like a shot

I'll eat 1.5g

If you don't already know these questions and/or didn't already have a plan set for how you were going to go about having your trip, you may want to wait a little while longer before you make the journey, unless you are only taking 2-3g dried.

I usually grind mine up and throw in OJ, not because I believe it changes or accelerates the trip, but because I simply can't taste them in OJ.

DON'T DO IT
THIS MAKES MUSTARD GAS

sugar helps with nausea

how to take it is up to you. grinding it and mixing it with a slurpee is a pretty solid way to cover up the taste

>google is hard
>where people with verified tripping experience can give advice thousands have already asked
>instead ask my retard "friends" because you have none

I eat them with nutella

Whenever I do shrooms, I just eat them plain and help wash it down with orange juice.

dissolves more rapidly into system, intensifying the high as well as reducing duration.
in this case i would recommend bc ops ssh rooms look awful

Moldy as fuck. Don't eat.

sandwich them or chop them up and mix them into any food

I always just put them in a peanut butter sammuch. I've never had issues with nausea but I hate the taste and the peanut butter totally eliminates that

This or in a chocolate bar. Fuck the stems, caps are where its at

O shit, that's a trip-le dub-le.
Just eat that shit

Hope you have some good friends around, otherwise you may not have a good time

Peanut butter sammich so you don't throw up.
Crushing up and drinking with OJ makes it a shorter but more intense trip due to the citric acid. If you're doing 7gs first time then you're gonna fucking leave this planet lol

I recommend the sammich.

No one's freaking that everyone is getting trips?

Just eat it and chase it with orange juice. You can't cover up shit.

I blend mine up in a smoothie. tastes like a smoothie. 7grams is a lot. you will trip

If you go balls ass crazy in the hotel you might get the cops called. I would say if this is your first time do it at home.

>everyone
>2 people

This is such an interesting idea, I would have to agree

OJ has loads of vitamin C, which can enhance the visuals.

Hot cocoa hides the taste better.
Be a man, just eat that shit straight, wash down with a beer and a couple shots of tequila.

stick them in boil;ing water and make tea.
repeat for less of a dose.
and less is more

Second time I did shrooms. I steeped em in a handle of mr.Boston blackberry rum. It was quite possibly the worst tasting thing I ever injested. After that I could just pop caps without any fear of taste.

I farted

Just eat them, though for a first time I'd stick to one gram. Better to understand how you react to them before having a bad trip. Mushrooms are safe, but you want to enjoy your trip, and you can't enjoy it if you don't understand what's happening. There's some interesting stuff out there about ingesting 25-30g at a time for a real experience. I've had fun with a few grams of good shrooms, but had nothing but a headache from other shrooms. Try a small amount so you know what you bought... Enjoy!

Kik Kat Bar is absolute best to eat with shrooms. Then... focus on all the negative things in your life.

> he knows...less is more the first time, you want to enjoy yourself.

>as for consuming, grab a beer, put some in your mouth, swallow with beer, try to limit time in your mouth, do not chew.

>200% my fav drug on the planet. I'd pop back 5+ grams in an evening. just snacking all evening until everything went "aztec." A four hour trip end-to-end is perfect.

>enjoy bro, just be safe the first time. 1/2 gram will have you laughing your head off at goofy stuff the first time.

pussy, eat 5gs

pro tip: eat with doritos. it will cover the taste and they go down easy. DO NOT eat with peanut butter, it makes them harder to eat and they get stuck in your teeth. i am convinced the person who floated that idea way back when was satan himself

I must be weird cause I actually love the taste, that's why I like to chew them. I used to chew up and let it sit in my cheek for a bit and suck the juices. It's been a long time but I'd love some good shrooms again. Would love to try peyote one day too. Need the right setting though, like having a week off work where I could recover and get back to reality...

Drink orange juice stay hydrated eat them raw don't eat them with food it will be an awesome experience and do not think of anything depressive or negative.

if you want them to kick in hard and fast, make a hot cup of tea and put them in there and cover it for a few minutes. drink the tea and swallow the shrooms.

>LoL, peanut butter!! (or nutella, or in a sandwich, Sup Forums can be a real asshole)

100% do not chew. Swallow whole. Chase with a beer. Small amounts that will go down in one gulp of beer.

And start with 0.5g. First time, figure out what you are taking, then you can dose for a 'real' trip later.

Srsly, practice safe drug habits. It might save your life later.

you have no idea what you are talking about. nice blue stems like in op's pic will absolutely kick your ass