Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure. Keep posting, stoopit.

Buuump

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I need an explanation

I dont get this shit. Is it meant to be ironically cancerous or do you seriously post this shit and wank off to it

Ironic cancer, the people that wank off to this shit are the un-ironic cancerous fags.

Actually it's neither. Some people just like to feed that sadistic side of their minds.
Basically it's for people that are absolutely fucked in their heads.

Nooooo
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

does anybody have the one where the mom fluffy abandons the "poopie baby" and the owner takes it in and treats the others badly

It's called good manners

Anyone know what happened to the Riddick guy?

Question for the anons in this thread:
What would you do if you found a Fluffy irl?

Keep it.

"If you're gonna touch my fluffy I'm gonna touch you!"

Probably adopt it, these things are cute as hell. Also pretty inexpensive to keep

It blows my mind when newfags see these threads and their first thought is always that it must be for jerking off to. Why does everyone immediately assume that?

Anyone lurking?

I dreamt last night that I cut off a hamster's head for no reason. Maybe I should take a break from fluffy abuse

Use it to find the others, breed them like rabbits and release small "packets" of them into nearby urban and suburban areas. Good fluffies with me, smarties and ingrates out there. Watch as world shifts into dystopian booru reality while I can cuddle or torture my own stock at my leisure.

Thats actually... really depressing coming from a family that lived paycheck to paycheck, dad only busting his ass working 4 jobs only getting maybe 3 hours of sleep all while keeping a smile on his face knowing he could feed and clothe us.

Squeeze it empty, lube it up and enf the fuck out of it.

Because I'm jerking off to it.

The life of a poopie babbeh

Hey that's pretty good
sorry for memeing

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR MEMEING.

So close to quads holy shit

Did that D&D themed comic ever get finished?

oh shit nigga I forgot about that, fuck I don't think it ever did and its a shame too

It's for people that don't mind a little cruelty. The funny part is when others are utterly disgusted by it.

Leave it there. I have a cat, and he's a pain enough of an ass. I don't have time to train a new animal.

no i saw it a couple threads ago it wasn't manners i dont remember the artist or the name though

I will have my vengeance!!!

What a bunch of faggots

Been two months since it updated, so I'm guessing it's been dropped.

this comic had the most dissapointing ending ever.

only if you dont read the tags for it. It was a fake ending

A U T I S M

Is quickhorn still updating?

heres the fake ending, just posted today so its the newest

I was taken away as a young fluffy. The humans brutally beaten up and murdered my parents... and then they kidnapped me to a secret military base were I was harshly beaten, broken, scarred... they broke and cut off my right arm... I was fed gunpowder laced in my meals... but I didn't break, and they didn't want to kill me.

I then started to train heavily in their military and close-quarters combat, and I was ranked top class as a soldier. I earned 200 confirmed assassinations during my lifetime. ...but now it's time to stop. I escaped the base and made a safe run...

I was scarred during my childhood and now raised as a strong pony... I will seek my vengeance against humanity!

Man with the plan over here, tell you hwat.

I almost want them to keep it.

anthro fluffies should be beaten to death

>right arm
>right

And here I thought fluffies couldn't get any more autistic

kek the gray one

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

posting real life fluffies. You wouldnt torture a capybara, would you user?

I'm pretty sure they don't talk in broken english and demand things so no, I wouldn't

Filename.jpg

part 1 of a 8 part comic

I'd eat a capybara.

>Don't talk to me or my sons ever again

brazil pls go

Kekd at these

I would keep it and love it. If it was a smarty or too annoying I'd just let it go. I like these threads cause I have a sadist streak

YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN TAKE BOTH MY ARMS???

If I found a smarty I'd just fucking step on it lol.