Rate my kitty prison. Its his fifth day in solitary confinement. Also requesting ideas on improving kitteh alcatraz

Rate my kitty prison. Its his fifth day in solitary confinement. Also requesting ideas on improving kitteh alcatraz

Why is he incarcerated

1. set it free
2. kill yourself

Seek medical attention.

He took it upon himsellf to urinate on my bed. Hes got 14 days imprisonment for a first offense

this is not going to prevent him from pissing on your bed again retard.

it doesn't work like that.

all you are doing is feeding you sadistic sociopathic serial killer tendencies.

let the little bugger out.

You're a piece of shit OP, I'd count this as animal cruelty/abuse. I mean if you are providing it food and water then it isn't as bad but it's still a fucked up thing to do, do you even let it go to the bathroom or walk around? It's just fucked up keeping it caged up like that for 14 days.

It may be your cat, but people like you shouldn't own pets if you aren't even going to learn to raise/discipline it properly and no caging it up is not the proper way to discipline it. You're clearly not fit to raise/own a pet, but nobody will give a shit because lots of people like you exist.

I'm hoping OP is just one of those people that is like "Oh I'll post an edgy picture on Sup Forums and make them think I'm abusing it, when in reality I'm not" I'd rather you just tell me you wanted attention and decided to be edgy for strangers.

All the hippocasy in this thread

No animal is going to understand a 14 day punishment.

This is what squirt bottles are for.

Did your mom do this to you when you wet the bed?

All the people mad at this post are retards lol shits funny

Op here, this is full of vinegar

>All the people mad

2 mad posts

Honestly i slide the basket around the floor of the kitchen to clean the piss and shit up to stop the smell.. its one of the major design flaws which is why i asked for some opinions to make kitty prison more efficient

This

You must have had fucked up child/parent relationship to be stopping this low, op

Stick it in an actual cage? Line floor with litter. No piss and shit everywhere. Get one that has access doors in it. Like hamster cages or bird cages

The cat probably pissed on your bed because of a dirty litter box. Put yourself in the kitty nail instead faggot.

This isnt about my parents. This is about kitte alcatraz.

Thats too luxurious. He needs to know its a punishment

Hammer works wonders

I dont want my kitty to die, i love him. He just needs to be punished

It's a cat. This will teach him nothing, except to hate you.

Also, this:

He can't. He's a cat. Get a spray bottle, because the memory of your average animal does not extend far enough for them to understand anything other than immediate punishment.

Kitty Alcatraz did make me laugh, though.

Cat doesnt need to be punished. You need to be a responsible pet owner aND figure out why it happened, what needs to change to keep it from happening again, and let the damn cat go.

Have you considered that your cat may have something wrong with him...as in he's in pain? Atypical behavior has a trigger. Stop being a nigger and try being an adult

He is staying in there for an additional 24 hours now thanks to your response. Keep it funny bros or kitty is the one who suffers

Tumblr faggots crying for morality on a board that has ylyl of people dying.

But fuck with a cat? "Shit nigga now I'm moral Batman".

Kill yourselves you sheltered millennial shits. You're the load that should've gone up your mother's ass.

If I call you a faggot, you'll add to the sentence?

Faggot.

I want to be responsible for an extra week of punishment.

>on a board that has ylyl of people dying.
who gives a shit, don't fuck with little animals, you sick fuck.

Turn kitty alcatraz into Meowchwitz

God damn it, user.

This board is for 18+ only.

I've personally seen people get assfucked by the law for posting pictures of animal abuse on Sup Forums.
Especially when it's cats.

It's like....meowshwitz in there

This user is right.
I had an older cat who would piss on everything. He would be obvious about it, even did it in front of me once. We took him to the vet and turned out he had severe diabetes.
After we started giving him shots of insulin he stopped completely.
Cats don't do this stuff for no reason.

Lol shitty troll, but good try

I've only ever had my cat pee somewhere that isn't her litterbox once, and that's because she was in heat and I hadn't cleaned her box that day.

Get him checked out by a vet.

>Comment on how retarded OP is to think his retarded kat will actually learn from a retarded punishment
>"LOL SHELTERED MILLENIAL SHITS"

Poor thing has no idea what's going on, just let it go. It won't learn anything from this.

newfag detected

OP where do you live?

I'll literally take the cat off your hands if you want.

Not a millenial. Sorry to bust your bubble, bubbles.

Yes, OP. Give internet Batman your home address. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

someone start posting some fucking addresses.

Why? So you can sit there and do nothing?

i have to say user. that is very fucked up of you to put it in a cage no larger then it's body for 14 days. you are clearly not fit to own a cat. if i locked you in a closet no bigger then you for 14 days, you would break. it would destroy you. you have some fucking nerve posting this garbage on here.

stopping what this low?

rule zero. fuck off nigger.

Fuck the haters, OP, the little shit deserves it.

I suggest getting an air horn and periodically blasting it at him when he's not expecting it.

>punishing some small animal because it pissed on your bed
>thinking incarceration will work on a small cat
>thinking niggers who are incarcerated will have learned your lesson

No OP, it won't teach it a lesson. If nigs who get locked up in prison for years do the same thing when they get out, I doubt the kitten will have learned from your mistakes.

>quality shitpost
>being this autistic

your next

*you're

Get then yourself faggot.

Cats are a trash animal. Throw it in the garbage and go buy a dog.

This thread

Come at me, faggot. Sup Forums can't do shit anymore.

be careful what you wish for.

shut up, faggot.

No, seriously, do it. Come get me. Send me pizzas. Spam my Facebook. Prank call me. Do it. Right now.

You faggots ain't got shit.

Op here, dont even own a cat. Thanks for the ride

>this

Looking like the comment sections of youtube up in here smh fam frfr

if someone would go through the trouble of finding you, i promise they won't be sending you pizza or prank calling. say whatever you want, just realize that here you are not really anonymous, and you did violating the spirit of rule zero.

I violated nothing and none of you can do anything.

>meowchwitz
Kekd

shut the fuck up you edgelord
>hurr dur muh big scary Sup Forumstards
Sup Forums lost its gusto years ago when it turned to 98% pure unadulterated cancer

This. I've been here for 10 years now. I saw what Sup Forums used to do. These little faggots don't scare me, even if they did get my info somehow, the most they'd do is mildly irritate me for maybe a day or two max (and likely much less than that) until they got bored and stopped.

This little newfag trying to threaten me, nigga please!

Exactly, the times they are a changin'

>i've been here for 10 years

if you've been here for 10 years, then you know how unstable Sup Forums is. if some pc-master race basement dweller had enough hate for someone, they would literally salt the earth to find them. they never sleep, have no job usually and have nothing but time on their hands. they are actually very dangerous because they have nothing to lose because they have nothing. call me a faggot, but you know what i'm saying is true.

I remember a time when Sup Forums would fuckin destroy OP for this. Dont care though. Just reminiscing. No more pizza raids......

They're not here anymore, and if they were, they'd hate your faggot cancerous ass way more than me.

Change it to bleach

Set it free you sadistic fuck. That's not going to stop the cat from doing it again. You need to let the cat out of there now you idiot. I hope you go top prison for animal abuse

10/10 prison op. I'm not going to tell you how to treat your cat, as long as you're not some sick fuck mutilating it. I love cats so I just ask that you consider letting him out early on good behavior.

>this

To*

>implying

I miss the old days. They were still shitty, but at least they were a little fun.