You've been really good to me Sup Forums...

You've been really good to me Sup Forums. All the hours of laughter and the god tier threads every once in a while were so fun. I had a good time shooting the shit with a lot of you guys and I will remember those times right up until the moment. I can't take it anymore so i'm going out like a pussy. I just wanted to thank you all for making it a little more bearable even though it's still cancer hah. See you, space cowboys.

Please don't kill yourself, user.

B4 you kill yourself can you post the rest of that or link us the sauce?

Don't do it son, I was going to take you out fishing tomorrow....

Bye OP. Don't be a dick and make someone clean up your splattered brains or stain the carpet. OD on heroine or something. Maybe you can be reincarnated in a next life as someone useful. Cross your fingers that those Indians are right.

wait why would he want back into this shithole?

It's probably for the best OP (it is). Time to take that mulligan

Spoilers: you won't be able to fap to it unless you require your own tears as lube.

Idk I didn't really think it through user

as a magic player i can appreciate the TCG ref but as i said before why would he want a new hand so to speak?

come now user, someone is ending their life, if at any point we should stop and think a little sure this must be it

happens to the best of us

he can reincarnate into some usefull, like a worm or a crab, maybe he will reincarnate as a slutty chick and make other virgins happy for once

God damn user I can't win with you kek. Idk, becuase life is pretty awsome if you do it right. If you have a fuck it attitude and just enjoy the right it isn't too bad. I'm about to sound like and edgey faggot but I don't see suffering as a bad thing. I see it as the only way to grow as a person . Maybe he can come back and not be such a weak minded pussy

Ride* not right

only fools take anything posted here as fact, but it gives me chills thinking op might be serious.

you can kill your ego and not have to die op. let go of them unmet expectations

crabs are useful?
i might be a hopeless optimist but with the infinite possibilities of what happens after death i hope for something other then what im allready experiencing

Fuck OP. Feel bad for his family if he has any

Don't kill yourself user, as little as it may mean coming from another user that you'll likely never encounter outside of here, I care. You're worth something, and that's more than enough to keep going, regardless of how hard it might be. Keep on keeping on, for my peace of mind if not anything else. I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I knew I'd failed here.

cant really say that i feel too much for whomever OP's family is, they werent attentive enough to find out hes in pain, or at least not doing enough to help him

user please don't kill yourself, there is still more to the world and if you do it you are a faggot.

100% true. ive had 3 people close friends and 1 family member that an herod. it hurts sooo bad. im not tryin to speak ill of the dead but fuck how can you do that to your fam? im cryin thinkin about it

they are tasty

kek, user pls... failed on a task you just put on yourself after reading 2 lines of text, saying some shit how you caring is enough for him to keep suffering, while he then still have to live his life and you can happily forget whatever happend here today

I like this bait thread more than the others. The ones where they say "dubs and i kill myself xdDD!". It almost makes me want to believe OP, but I won't.
If you are serious OP, if you lived a good life try to keep it going. i'm sure lots of people will miss you.

never had crab so thats good to know

I hear you user. I was miserable and had severe depression for a long time with anxiety issues. I just decided one day I was gonna be happy. I stopped caring how people defined success, stopped caring about how much money I made, stopped caring how other people saw me, stopped being so hard on myself and always thinking my personality sucked and wondering if so and so enjoyed my company. I started taking risks and going outside my comfort zone and ditched the anti depressants. Started talking to women I was interested in and started appreciating the little things in life . 5 years later I'm married to the best woman ever and I own my own small buissness that is doing very well. I wake up happy in the morning and don't take life for granted like I used to. There is always a way out, you just have to truly suffer to realize how good you actually have it. You either sink or swim and I chose to swim. It was really that simple

You don't know that. What we do know is OP is in charge of his own fate and he choosing to quit. Family can only do so much. It's up to the individual to find dig deep and find that strength. It's nobodies fualt but OP. He's not a toddler

nice trips
also im not saying to blame them, but saying that a person who killed themself just need to suck it up instead of doing what he wanted is just as disrespectful

user I want you to go out and buy two hookers and let them suck your peen. Do a line of cocaine and post results and see if you still want to die.

definitely do this. smoke some fucking meth and dance around a fire. doing drugs is like killing yourself except you have fun doing it. you wont even know youre slowly dying