How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

Will I ever be able to get a loan?

What is your score?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2wm52ozoLc
myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx
creditcards.com/credit-card-news/credit-card-state-statute-limitations-1282.php?aid=52aae854
carsforsale.com/bmw-m3-for-sale-C540146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can fix it. get a secured credit card, use it and pay it off in full and early evry month.

You need some Dave Ramsey in your life.

and 810

knew someone that had a low score, but finally got a stable decent paying job. he would go to a cash advance place, take a loan like 500$. then pay it off after a week. after awhile his credit score got over 700.

me im a poor nigger, but i got a credit card, use it for gas and liqueur, then pay it off at the end of the month, my credit score is 712.

There's always ways to build your credit. How did you get it that bad? Get a 500$ credit card only spend money that you could pull out in cash. Use credit card and pay it off every month. Don't get carried away and build your credit then you can move to bigger things like a car loan

Wouldn't the interest rate completely fuck him? Either way, that's some good self discipline..

You need to wait for the period when you start being charged the additional fee.

>You get rated they know they'll get paid

What's 810? You mean a score of 810? I've been listening to Dave almost every night, and I bought The Total Money Makeover.. He would tell me not to get a card, and to have the bank underwrite the loan manually if I want to buy a house... Still though, I want a better score

I don't follow. Can you elaborate?

I did my score a few year ago and it was 400, which at the time of doing it was just off the max. I was also under investigation of fraud for three years according to my score lol.

18 and i don't officially even have credit yet. Basically, it's prefect. Kill yourself.

I have a car loan.. Life was kicking my ass, and I got behind by a month and couldn't catch up. I'm on a payment plan now though, so I should be caught up soon. I also have shit in collections that I don't even know where/who/how to pay... old shit.

Constantly checking your credit also fucks up your score

the interest rates only really fuck you if, there is an early payoff fee, or you take to long to pay it off, after a week it was like 30-40 dollar interest charge at the place he went to.

Then get your little pussy ass out of my thread. I should have known that school ended this week, and I'd have to deal with morons like you.

applying yes, checking no

If its in collections. The damage is already done. Might as well just save the pay off money.

consider bankruptcy? Chap 7?

834 through Equifax. 468 is shit-tier, you can't even qualify for subsidized loans with that. Better an hero now, or get a fucking spectacular job so you never need a loan.

The X day/week period of 0% int, wait it out and pay when the interest first applies.

>Actually the validity of this is up for question
>I was told this when I first went to uni and didn't really question it cos it sounded on point

brother had claims set on him, after awhile they offered a "deal" they lowered the amounted needed to pay, if he paid an amount he said he would.

dont know nothing else about it, but thats all i remember. might be bullshit, idk

I can confirm, that happens

How much debt do you have right now? Give me a dollar amount.

>I also have shit in collections that I don't even know where/who/how to pay... old shit.

fuck collectors....they bought your debt, fuck them, dont pay them shit!!!. The collections will fall off your credit history after 7 years.

this guy

I have over $100k in limits and no debt not including an AMEX gold with no limit.

One day I'm gonna go nuts with spending and not pay.

A bunch of NEET basement dwellers trying to make believe they have a high credit score and a job.

Never change Sup Forums.

805 for the last couple years. Only thing I did better than usual.evar. like happenstance.
Oh I do play a mean guitar, but that shit's not so cash.

this is true, they buy you debt from banks what ever, for a fraction of what you owed. then they harass/lie to no end, to you and your family for you to pay them or you will be arrested and shit. that bullshit. if they say they got cops on the way to your house unless you pay they are lying nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2wm52ozoLc

Is that right? 7yrs and they're gone? I know they buy debt for pennies per dollar...

thanks Michael

839, not even joking. Its the highest score of anyone i know. My GFs is ridiculous too, its like 810.

I have no college debt, i pay my credit card twice a month instead of once a month, and all my bills have been on autopay since forever. I have a 3 year car loan on a cheap car. Oh, also, ive never given a company, other than banks, my social security number. Electric or gas company wants it? Nope, sorry, dont know what it is or lost my S.S. card. Ill let you know when i find it! Lol. Hope that helps.

I am a solid 601

Yw.

And Credit Wise score from Cap 1. CK is somewhat accurate nowadays.

>don't have credit yet
>it's perfect

LOL
That's not how it works you fucking retard. In most cases having no credit is the same as having bad credit.

but they might sue you in the meantime

depending on the amount, they might just try to scare you though (attorney letters, etc)

Cheers

I lied only $80K from cards only not including the AMEX.

ding ding ding. credit score is based off getting a loan and paying it off over time paying interest. the score tell the loaners how good you are at paying interest over a period of time, showing you give them a lot of money.

i wish they made all high school kids take a money management class.

Does it work that way for student loan debt as well? I know there are some differences like you can't file for bankruptcy to get out of student debt.

Some collections firm bought up my student loan debt and they're saying they will garnish my paycheck if I don't agree to pay it back.

>depending on the amount

What are we talking here?

And what happens if they sue me?

I have nothing..

I've never paid a dime in interest.

I have the AMEX gold which is ok on rewards and a USAA Amex that is incredible. Every time I turn around I have $100+ to spend with the USAA one no bs rewards program and can be used in $1 increments any time.

The Gold is the only one with an annual fee. $200 isn't shit though. I make hundreds more than that yearly from using it.

I'm also a preferred member with BofA. I have an assigned personal banker, get free Merrill trades and everything. It's great. This is due to a high balance though. I'm sure credit plays a roll too.

Personal:
>About 400k on a $850k home
>I own another house outright, paid off mortgage 8 or 9 years ago
>I own all my vehicles outright
>$5-8k in revolving debt (pay off the entirety of revolving debt monthly
>sometimes in short-term debt for investments
>personal debt spillover from businesses

Business:
>no debt for my first business, web development company
>$300k debt for brewery (new business, not even a year old), plus $250k personal loan from myself
>I lease two vehicles for the brewery

I have substantial income and loads of collateral. I've never been late on a payment. I've had issues twice, ever, on my report and I disputed the charges and won. And I'm old enough that I have a long credit history.

What do you do for a living?

You got a lot of shit to do, son

No one gives a fuck about credit score ratings. They are a gimmick to sell a service to fucktards. Banks take different data from companies like equifax and build their own credit refrencing models. By far the most important thing is whether you have any defaults (bills you didnt pay which. The company recorded on your credit file as non payment) and how many consecutive months you failed to pay. If you missed your mortgage payment two months in a row you could be fucked for years no matter how much money you earn.

that some bait you got bro, piggy backing off your daddy dont count.

if you're broke, you're probably safe

I helped a guy at church that owed up to $2,000 per creditor and all he got were letters

850k home Lol pic with timestamp faggot. You lie

myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx

It matters if you are buying a house, car, or something expensive. If you're a NEET who plans on living in his parents' basement his whole life then yeah it doesn't matter.

I worked for four years travelling with a company installing medical equipment all over the US and sometimes internationally. I was over an entire region for two years.

The past couple weeks I've been unemployed to be honest, but have two offers on the table. One is in transportation and the other one manufacturing. My 5 year vacation didn't last but for one day - when I was offered the first job.

My dad is in his 70s and retired. I live with my girlfriend. Not any of my money, credit, accomplishments (M3 owner. Most important thing in my life.) came from my dad nor my mom.

cool story bro

yup, you convened me with no proof, m3s a fag mobiles by the way. i almost got one for 6k at the used dealer a few years ago lol.

A pic wouldn't help, I live in an good neighborhood in Portland, OR. The houses here don't look like they'd cost what they do, but it's expensive if you want to live anywhere close in. Besides, it's dark and raining, so you wouldn't see shit.

welp we got a faggot here, you so fucking will off and shit but you on /b riggggggggggggggght. you melt your toe nails for gold in your spear time too, dont you?

>$6K

Must have been a high-mile E36 with the shitty US S52 engine.

And what do I have to prove?

creditcards.com/credit-card-news/credit-card-state-statute-limitations-1282.php?aid=52aae854

links to a map of US that shows state's statutes of limitations

in other words, how long creditors have to sue you before debt is "too old"

as much as you want, i think its funny when some fellow basement fag thinks hes slick shit when he lies. to me its worse the just admitting your a fucking loser leeching off your parents.

Bullshit theory. I built my credit score to over 700 inside of 6 months from no credit history with one secured card just buying $10 of cock lube per month, and paying it off as soon as the statement posted; no interest.

Limit was raised from $200 to $500 by month 4 or 5.

Now I have credit card spam out the ass in my mailbox.

805. It was higher before I opened another card to get the free money they give you at the beginning. I always pay them off monthly, so it doesn't particularly matter.

lmao carsforsale.com/bmw-m3-for-sale-C540146

that aint my real area either. such a badass carrrr. you can get a fucking coblat for as much and it be 10x better.

I've accomplished more at 25 than you ever will in your entire life.

This is well known as the page for the social elite. Youve earned your Sup Forumsragging rights.

You work in Maccy Dz

>you so fucking will off
I mean, I'm doing all right.

lmfao, being hand held by others to a spot of glory is nothing to feel accomplished by. hard work, determination to get somewhere, even if it isn't the best, is better/ more satisfactory, than being given a job/life by someone else.

i didn't get a free ride, i had to work, though the mud and shit its more of an accomplishment that being handed a gilded pile of shit.

And you're still completely fucking irrelevant in the grand scheme of history, shitposter.

You can get taken to court but it has to be a serious amount. I've read it takes on average 3k to hire a lawyer for companies so anything under that you're safe. They will call and bullshit you though and talk to family sometimes call your work.

Well done. Youve been indoctrinated.

If you walk into a bank and they refuse to give you a loan even with your 1000 equifax score then what will equifax do for you? Fuck all.

The score is meaningless.

yeah right bro, im better off than you and loopk how easy it is in paint.

Except none of the numbers match up on yours. And I couldn't have shooped every number involved to make the math work in the

not really, i find people like you funny. and the fact you dont know why, even better. you are like a repeat of the baby boom generation, and their aint tits i can do about it.

Loan me $50

credit ratings mean literally nothing. don't buy into that suburbanite bullshit.

812 here (Canada)

Im gonna pretend this is real for a second and tell you if this is all you have in investments, you shouldnt be in an 850k home. Every one of my coworkers homes are between 400k and 700k (we work in corporate systems software development, like IDM, SSO, finance, HR).

My house is 250k. By the age of 35 you should have double your annual income in savings. By 40, triple. Your savings, if your in that age area, should be well over the equity you have in your home.

If you get a loan you're fucked. Youre seeing it backwards

Shit, i meant to go on and say, my coworkers savings are shit, and when they retire, their cost of living will need to be halved.

796 according to TransUnion and 801 according to Equifax. Banks would be lined up to give me a home loan if only I could afford a fucking down payment where I live. FML...

That's one account. There are limits to SIPC account protection, so I'm not willing to have more than about $250k in one investment bank.

Seriously? My front end loads dont even drop unless my trades are over 100k.

Holy shit dude!
>My sides when
>in the middle of foreclosure, haven't made a payment in 18 months
>most credit cards maxed
>Recently divorced
>unemployed
>still have a 687 score

Not to say im not in multiple banks, i have accounts in morgan stanley, UBS, fidelity, and vanguard, but thats for a different reason.

calm down virgin poofag

My front-end loads are negligible. I'm mostly into covered calls with good dividends. It's very low risk but ends up paying out 15-20% every 3-5 months, which is more than enough for me.

Mines usually in the 750-780 range

Wow, and i almost believed you. Covered calls options with dividends and your paying some loads on funds, while making 15% quarterly? Thats three loads of horseshit.

792, I started out similar to your situation. You aren't fucked, all the credit companies want is for you to show you can reliably make payments on your debt.

You obviously have some outstanding debt and have missed more than a few payments. Change that and give it about 2 years and your score will go up.

Managing your credit score is a long term goal, if you can't manage your debt then you aren't deserving of credit. Make an effort to fix it now and you can. However, it will take years. Think of your fucked up credit as a place to start making long term goals.

Once you get that down you'll start succeeding at life more

Score is 778, respectively, with 16k in total available credit. Not a ton compared to some. I should ask for a credit line increase but I havent, I don't really need to, 16k is more than I need already to be honest. I'm happy with it.

Oh, if you want to know what gave it away, covered calls dont pay dividends. And warren buffett has never made 15% quarterly. Its like you looked up investment terms on wikipedia. A brewery owner would not be trading complex options either. And you cant buy loaded funds with negligible loads unless youre selling them. Facepalm.jpg

I've been fucking up recently, but not as bad as OP.

>covered call
>covered
That means you own the stock you sell options on. If you own the stock when it goes ex, you earn the dividend. That's pretty basic...

>And warren buffett has never made 15% quarterly.
3-5 months, that's about the average on a call for me unless I sell another after the original is expired. And on average, that's what I make per call with dividend. It's not my only strategy, but it's the one that works best for me so it's what I do most.

>A brewery owner would not be trading complex options either.
>implying
I've been investing for far longer than I've been brewing. Brewing is a newer interest.

768 current score
About 10 years ago i ruined my good credit in about 6 months by being careless. You can fix your score but it will take time and dedication

TU 744
EQ 751

I was in the low 600s a year ago. Got a good-paying job last year, several credit cards along with credit line increases (while always using less than 10% of the available), pay off my student loans, and combed through my credit reports to dispute some ancient bogus collections accounts AND I went through and got some old credit card accounts with late payments taken off my record even though it hasn't quite been seven years.

God damn summer is here