How much steel texture do you guys drink?

How much steel texture do you guys drink?

Itt 211

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_cg24HSP-s
youtube.com/watch?v=FbuluDBHpfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Es_HpQCGQhw
google.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's something wrong with that beer it doesn't fizz

try pouring in a glass and see for yourself

0 because I don't drink piss

That beer is shit

Bc it is malt liquor and not beer

Niggers drink this shit.

4 on special occasions

Cause you do t know how to get fucked up like a real man.

They are 3 for $5 here so like 3 a day

SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

youtube.com/watch?v=V_cg24HSP-s

>Cause you don't know how to get fucked up like a real man.
>Steel reserve
>Real man

Real men get wasted on whiskey or good beer, not piss.

Dont try to play yourself.

Just finished a 2 for 5

x2?

x3?

x4?

Dude bad news.
You're gonna fuckin die.

x5?

x6?

x8

Sour ale is 1000x better.

Is just that all you have?

Damn i meant x7.. Yeah all mean unfortunately.. For sure within this month

This is x8

Your all dumb as fuck.
211 is the shit. Its not beer. Its nore like malt liquor anyway. But its my shit. Cheap and effective. You three can go back to your faggoty craft microbrew fairytale homosex unicorn man land. Fucking homos.

x9? How far can i go..?

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

I actually don't mind it. Don't drink it often but I'd rather drink that than Bud Light. For some reason the taste of Bud Light makes me retch. Steel reserve might not have the best flavor profile in the world but it will get you fucked up quick/

x10

Steel reserve is malt liquor.

Thank you somebody fucking said it

Depends on how ghetto you are

Moved onto hurricane. Same price if not less and more alcohol percentage plus more oz.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbuluDBHpfQ

Also never drank silver always went with black and red can.

Gay amounts bro

I hated OE liked Colt 45 and Crazy Stallion, want to try Mickey's but can't find it anywhere :(

x11

Added lime and salt to give it a better taste.

I fucking love steel reserves. Only the 8.1% alc though. In Mississippi its only 6.0% the 6 tastes like shit.

x12

Finished off my hurricanes. Should've bought one more now I'm stuck drinking these "borrowed" shit beers. Hurricane 25 FL oz 8.1% $1.40 per can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Es_HpQCGQhw

I'm white and I drink tons of Steel Reserve.
I'm also an alcoholic who drinks all night every night.
Unless you are a poor alcoholic you are buying the wrong shit

I take care of my bills my wife and 2 kids I drink cheap shit that gets me where I need to go with sips of rum and vodka chasing with hurricanes. Shit is taken care of.

x13.6

Well im no nigger, but i am cheap and poor .....and fat

Embarrassing moment. I dropped one of those plastic bottles and it cracked... Beer everywhere. Storekeep cool as fuck "don't worry bruh get yo drink on" gave me an extra free of charge.

You could've just got hard a with the money you spent on those steels

What's hard? Teach me b

Crack.

Wouldn't it be better to get some Meth and resell to desperate.

Yes. However an ideal scenario would be to buy a decent amount of cocaine, cook it til it's twice its weight in crack, then sell that.

google.com

>Effective

Some dude has had 27 40s and he's still able to post. At 2.19 a bottle, that's over $60 including tax. You could get a good bottle of whiskey for that price.

It looks like this shit is only good for getting you to piss.

Ahhh well next time.. Maybe, idk probably not

bud light fag here

i used to like budwesier but fuck you anyway

You could have just told us that you were gay.

>drinking piss-water adjunct lagers and not at least choosing Coors Light.
Pleb.

I didn't know you could get coke and cook Meth. IDK anything about shit. Just looking for profit

i mean i do like traps

coors light is actually fuckin good.

i have yet to find the perfect beer for me so i'm just stickin with bud light til i feel like trying a new beer

i drink 12, 12 oz cans of that a knight just so i can "sleep" i need help but fuck it, i was worthless before and still am.

anymore, this isnt really engouh,

Forget it. Just spend your cash on some heroin and learn how to use a needle. That way the only profit you will ever need is just enough to satisfy your raging addiction.

Do you have Yuengling where you live? It's breddy gud for a commercial lager. It's a good stepping stone from shitty light beers to craft beers.

got 3 of those in one night. have 4 a week with a friend and just play games and shit

nah fuck this guy, listen user, if you are trying to make some real money, cold, hard earned cash..

sell cigarettes. if you're out chilling with the homies, someone asks you for a stogie, "yeah bro i got you. u got 50 cents though?"

yeah actually, i will be honest thought i don't remember how it tasted because i washed down a bar with it, so my memory from that night is shot. but seeing as i have nothing to lose except my liver i'll probably buy it again. i'm trying to get into the dark kind of lagers, i did try some guiness but byfar the worst tasting shit i ever had

well. came to Sup Forums to find a fap thread and now i'm on a beer thread.

I don't need to drink it. I'm already gay.

Lucky lager or American vintage iced tea is the way to go

Or go to the high school smoke pit, tats where the cash is at.

Guinness is overrated and if it's not poured properly sucks major ass. Yuengling is a great middle ground, and Sam Adams as well. Also, if you happen to come by Blue Point Toasted Lager, GET IT. It is delicious.

thanks for the info, i have ALWAYS wanted to try sam adams. what the are odds, a sam adams commercial just played. im going look out for the blue point toasted lager, i haven't seen it at my local corner store but i will look for it.

Yessir! Just try something new next time you go out or go to the liquor store. At least you know that if you don't like it, it will still get you drunk. Blue Point is available on draft at a lot of restaurants in my area.

yeah i wonder if it's only available through draft because i've been to a couple different liquor stores just browsing and never seen blue point. maybe it's a regional thing?

It's a micro from New York but I see it in 6 packs at liquor stores. Not so much in gas stations.