I decided to marry an old rich Anglo and move to the UK and we he dies from heart attack or stroke while having sex...

I decided to marry an old rich Anglo and move to the UK and we he dies from heart attack or stroke while having sex I'll be very very rich. Rate muh plan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7x3DDyW-dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys whore

>that guy
>old
???

>40-50 y.o. isn't old

I'd probably do the same thing if I was a reasonably attractive girl born to a poor Russian family.

Pedojew, please

Its not old, you may end up with him for 40+ years.

Not a Pedojew though
Samesex marriage is legal in England

Shit plan desu. Seriously if you think you are the only one with it you are in for a suprise. Its more likely you will practically be a prostitute and will get discarded in favor of younger girls when you are 22+.

You see, we usually die in banyas (saunas) when we are 50 y.o

At least I'll live in luxury

Or passed around to dirty old men to be used.

You wanna hug his tighs for free and we know it.

What are you talking about? I'm not going to be a prostitute

Only birds sing for free

You can marry me instead.

I wish i had big forearms

You aren't rich

If you're not a cute and gentle 10yo girl, don't post again, please.

marry me ivan, i have money, i will take care of you, you don't need to work anymore just cook me borsch when i come home after work.... we can be happy together

youtube.com/watch?v=U7x3DDyW-dk

Like USA and Western Europe, mailbride shit was becoming popular, but still a tony minority. Now it's pretty much dying in UK thankfully.

Age gaps are degenerate as it fucks up the generation system, plus the child's upbringing.

-10 years is fine, but over that it starts getting degenerate

I guess it depends on the marriage. Here it's not so easy. You bank accounts will stay seperated, if don't tell them specifically. And if he doesn't make a testament you get only the apartment or whatever you shared.