Why can't I ever punch people successfully while dreaming? This is the 3rd night in a row

Why can't I ever punch people successfully while dreaming? This is the 3rd night in a row

It's because you can't punch irl fag.

It's something to do with the fact that your arms aren't getting the electrical impulses to move that they would be getting while awake and swinging, and your dream makes it seem like you have no power going to them.

Same with dreams where someone is being chased and is unable to ever escape.

I'm usually the same way. I read somewhere a while back that because of adrenaline, when you try to punch someone in your dream, your actual physical body tries to throw the same punch, but you're paralyzed from sleep, so that carries back over into the dream, or something? Shitty explanation, sorry, it's been a while since I read it.

No but I have landed a flying guard to lumberjack sweep before. First time I nailed it. Second time I tried it on this tubby lass. It was a bit clumsier that time.

Maybe it's because your eyes are closed and you can't see.

Because you are subconsciously doubting your ability to throw strong punches.

I know that feel bro

Had the same thing. Or when i punch, all the energy dissipates and it's some soft slap

Checkedx3

second option for me, it happens all the time.
irl i'm trained on martial arts, so its pretty weird!

Yeah i use this along with not being able to run in a dream to realize that i am dreaming

yeah my arms become like unusable as soon as I move it forward

Also, no clue this happened to other people when I made the thread, this is pretty neat

>irl i'm trained on martial arts

No fucking shit, I have the same issue. In my dreams, I always punch like a little bitch as if I'm about to break my hand.

cause you are only capable of bitch slapping and handbag swinging you little gurly fag fuck

glad to see Sup Forums is still insecure

i remember when i was pretty young, like 5 or 6, i'd often wake up and not feel any strength at all in my body basically. i couldn't even clench a fist properly. it'd come back to normal sometime after, but i was always really scared about it.
maybe we get used to sensations like this as we get older and dont find it strange anymore, but some part of our brains do, hence dreams this kind.

I punched a guy in my dream
But the force field around him deflected it
Wat do next time?

cum on him

Ok dubs

more like this in fact, matey.
fag stuff all the way!

fag

I don't know, what don't the brakes ever work on my car?