I'm killing myself tonight. if this thread hits the bump limit then i'll stream it...

i'm killing myself tonight. if this thread hits the bump limit then i'll stream it. if not then thanks for everything Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you won't.

No timestamp

Guys whatever you do, don't let this thread hit bump limit. We have to save a life! Don't respond okay?!

No one cares if you live or die faggot, it's your choice.
However if you are gonna die you may as well go do heroin, experience DMT, fuck hookers, get aids and give it to as many people as you can, and just have some fun. That's pretty much what I'm doing right now.

Kek

Craving some attention, are we? Fine I'll bite, what seems to be the trouble?

i'm killing myself either way, this is about whether i stream it is all

but livestream for the Sup Forumsoys

How ya gonna do it OP?

So what are you using to "seal the deal"

Bump

do a flip, faggot

i'm just fucking done
car exhaust

Timestamp

bump

Okay You all hear user NO ONE RESPOND!

He already did you faggot

So real talk, OP.

725 days ago I made this exact thread. In 5 days it will be 2 years even. It was my 25th birthday.

I always thought I would die young. I'm still here.

I made this same thread and someone helped me out. Only for a minute, but it was long enough.

If you need someone to listen, I'll be here.

Wait user, before doing it watch welcome to the NHK

Elaborate.

Don't die a virgin Sup Forumsro

OK well if you do post dick and ass

Mail me your phone if you're going to die I'll make use of it

Blow yourself up bro, fuck up some other people before you go

Finally something positive :)

dubs dont lie

I'll bump

You're a faggot. People like you are faggots. What do you think OP wants to say to you? If he wants to kill himself let him. I'm sure if he wanted solely to converse with someone he'd have done so IRL

just do it faggot

Stream it lettgoooo

I'd do the same for you, user.

bump

ugly nigger

You kinda shouldn't do it man everyone goes through some thing rough it'll be over soon just don't do it user and once it's over you'll look back and think you were an idiot

Sell your belongings and get a gun and go out a champion

i've tried everything and nothing fucking helps. i will always be sad alone forever. there is no point in doing anything, nothing will fucking help. i've already tried it all. nobody fucking cares about me
it's not really a choice for me
stick around for the stream i guess
i'll be streaming from the phone

Get a bunch of hookers and go out having sex

PLEASE do not kill yourself. I am sorry if things in your life are hard. But I promise you, suicide is not the answer. PLEASE CALL 1 (800) 273-8255 (its the national suicide hotline). Stay strong brother!

FUCKING DO IT, NERD!

>it's not really a choice for me

GO FUCK HOOKERS NIGGER, YOU ARE GONNA DIE ANYWAYS

Don't listen to this gay nerd, just do it okay? No one needs you OP, just do it already

Why do you even want to?

Coming from someone who was suicidal at one time, fuck off, you aren't going to do it, you're too much of a coward. You've posted this same thread every night for at least the past 3 nights, all you want is attention.

Seek help

jeeesus

This nerd knows what's up

Can you tell us why?

Why wait, do it already. The longer you wait, the more of my air you consume. Now die you useless pile of shit.

How do you plan on killing yourself op?
I can tell you right now that slitting your own throat or even trying to suffocate yourself won't work.

>be me
>last month
>took 200 alegery pills
>made a thread bout it here too
>went to bed with the knowledge of "if you sleep on your back you should die"
>k.jpg
>laying on back
>decide to grab my razorblade
>slicing at my neck
>eventually fall asleep
>wake up puking on my side rather then my back
>cuts all healed
>disoriented for 2 days

If you were going to do it you would have done it already. Attention whoring intensifies.

If you really wanted help you'd call a crisis line not shit post on Sup Forums

btw anyone here from that thread? i shoulda listened and not taken the pills kek

if trips go stream yourself finding a random girl on the street and rape her.

Why not? If you really don't give a shit, then do it

Trust me. As a different user who was also once suicidal. Put the weapons away and get super drunk. Then, blast whatever music you feel like. Take control. You can do anything right now. Anything. You could climb a tree, nigga. You could get a buzzcut. You could do a school shooting. The important thing is to take control, back from the global military complex and into the bullets that enter and exit tiny kids' skulls. Seriously though, you are a pussy and will not do it.

Bump

You should just kill your self, you're pathetic a'f

Source on that pic?

Everytime i see this posted I just think to myself "if only that were possible for a person who has no motivation to do anything, no money, no real reason to even wake up. This user that posted it has no idea what its like to be suicidal.

tried that, failed. What now?

Will you do it regardless of thread reaching the limit?

If he can do anything he can also kill himself, right?

Alcohol enema is a relatively painless way to die if you don't use anything harsh, also you die drunk

In some cases suicide could be the answer your looking for. Rest easy pupper.

i didn't even think of that

a new competitor arises for method of death

Clear Lakes 44, my nigga.

Bump

It's called a cru for help, not attention whoring. Your minds self defence mechanishm,

Was my opinion too, but when depressed and suecidal you can't think like that any more, you have no will to do anything and just want it all to end.

Hang in there mate, things wl turn around, Give it time.

Kys

Um how about you actually kill your self? You god damn imbecile

bumping for butiful gore stream.

I can't, its impossible. I am not that depressed. In fact I am pretty happy mate.

How bout you, ya cunt?

There is hope user.

hold on there, he doesn't look like he can climb a tree at all. Be reasonable user

You will do nothing. You will wake up covered in a crust of dried tears and cum and be back to post this same thing tomorrow. Don't like your life? Change it, just stop being a bitchboi. You control your own life, make something of it.

Thanks it took me a while to recall that. Do you know anymore original and easy ways to die?

Then how much more time are we going to waste on this colloquy?

Can you give me some money? If you are dead you wont need it

Stream it anyway

If dubs he gives me his money instead

Just do it!!! Free entertainment Sup Forumsoys!!!

Look deep with in your pathetic self and find the courage to pull the ducking trigger, m8.

i don't know, but *tips fedora* I see you wear one too.

How is OP planning on killing himself?

Can I haz money plz you arn't going to use it are you? Send to my bitcoin m9 just remove the space rest in peace,
15gZKBfqVQ4QTJS FhRigyKmtpJ1DXa7wig

I can't even take you serious, phone fag.

bumping for a laugh at a sad faggot.

Suicide bag. Need some helium, but otherwise it's pretty easy/painless.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

Stop being an attention craving faggot and go to bed.

You won't cuz your a little bit cheaper
Or you will and your still a little bitch
Going out like a little birch even

No balls u wouldn't do it

When is the show?

OP is a massive faggot and will not deliver.

lordt

Bump

Enjoy your FINAL fap