What would YOU get rid of to improve life in the 21st century?

What would YOU get rid of to improve life in the 21st century?

the UK

Bumping.

I'm doing a survey on most of the boards on the 'Chan. Trying to find out what 'thing' different boards dislike currently in life.

Noted. Thank you for your contribution in my survey.

Institute public hanging as capital punishment for political crimes.

Institute public hanging as punishment for heidious crimes.

End private banking. Maybe even banking in general.

Deliver guns to everyone and let nature take it's course.

End all other forms of life on this planet to avoid their 'torture by assholes'1 & 2.

Start plans for planetary clensing.

1 - All countries killing animals w/o taking the necessary steps for them not to feel pain while they die.
2 - One error and insta-nuke.

That would make life awesome.

the United States of America

middlemen and salespeople

Thank you

Kebab
North America
Africa
Israel
Dumbasses who listen music in mp3/128kbps without equalizer and calls this good sound

Yvw. Anyone else had a similar response?

>I genuinely want this.

Do you two care to expand on this?
What specifically? Their forced inclusion into international affairs? Or their global hegemony?
What would the removal of those two things bring? How would it better life?

Thank you for your contribution.

the whole country
nuke it

Sup Forums is my first board as it is usually the most diverse when looking at different nationalities when compared to other boards. I will dump results of the survey on all boards once completed.

Thank you for taking your time to answer.

Yvw again, sir.

Hope I get to see it.

R..right.. Duly noted.

they contribute basically nothing of value and encouraging them to exist/giving them money means you're luring people away from actually relevant things like science, art, community service, and so on

salespeople and marketers in particular not only add nothing of value, but actually degrade culture by creating consumerism and the like

Americans
Russians
Chinese
Saudi Arabia
Israel
North Korea
Eritrea
Religions

Thank you for taking the time to answer this survey.

I have noticed a few posters listing countries and nationalities, these most likley have their reasons – and feel free to express them.

However I am interested to hear your reasoning for "religion" to be removed? How would this better life? Does it not give a sense of hope to thise in need?

Again, thank you for your answer.

Islam and Africa

Care to explain?

Islam has been a controversial subject in recent years, I'm keen to hear what specifically about the religion do you feel is incompatible with the 21st century.

Religion causes war, violence and anti-science, every single time.

I'd remove Wahhabism, I'd feel safer with no nukes, but it's likely they do work as deterrent.
Fossil fuels, force them to find renewable energy.

Thank you for your answer

Thank you as well for your answers and explanations.

Women.

t. Phaggot

The end lf reproduction? As far as I am aware the female reproductive systme has yet to be cloned to form a standalone means of production.

So what woukd the removal of an entire sub-group of a species accomplish to better life?
Or prehaps do you mean to remove certain roles women have currently?

Myself.

-weed prohibition
-the uk

I honestly can't pinpoint any single thing that I'd be honestly convinced that would improve the world if it wasn't there, maybe aside from some obvious candidates like
>Daesh
>Cancer
>Aids
>world hunger
>Putin

etc. especially when some of them are only symptoms of systemic problems or removing them would only open up a spot for something equally bad or worse to slip in.

Maybe "Non-systemic loopholes in tax system"? This would give states some boost to funding infrastructure investment spending that private sector will never commit to. But in my experience those loopholes do often have some justification and again systemic reform would be better than just striking individual paragraphs.

I suppose I'll settle for "Daesh" which is feasible, although I worry that way in which it will be done may yet give rise to more shit down the line.

Capitalism