THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME

THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME

Why does he wear the mask?

Where were you when Steph disappear during one of if not the biggest game of his career?

Heat Lebron was best Lebron

We just couldn't see it at the time

why don't you?

Is this where he got the cancer

Literally put his team on the back tonight and game 5. 3rd player to force game 7 down 3-1 in the finals

woah, mf doom is fat

Koreans watch basketball? I thought you guys hated black people with a burning passion

testing

ALL CAPS

>team on his back in game 5

That would be Kyrie, who was clearly the best player in that game. Tonight though has been all Lebron.

I would let him fuck my girlfriend

Nice dubs

Of course man. NBA is exciting...much more than our shit weak KBL league. For hate we hate those people who come to our country and start trouble. Doesn't matter much black white but chinese and especially japanese can fuck off

He wears a mask just to cover the raw flesh

A rather ugly brother with flows that's gorgeous

No fucking way lecuck comes back from 3-1
Dream on shitland

Not the greatest of all time, but better than Curry.

Where is the webm of him shitting on Curry?

>kyrie
not even a real name

>butthurt Curry posting from his locker room

Why does everyone hate LeBron? Seriously? Is it because of the "not five, not six, not seven" thing? Jordan retired to play baseball and had his dad killed, Kobe raped a girl in Colorado, Magic has AIDS, the list goes on.

One true god

Lebron is only still playing because he instigated Draydray into a suspension and refs holding Warriors back with bullshit calls. They did not even give James a technical for taunting after blocking Curry.

I'm not even one of those people that cries out ref ball but this has been one of those games where it did not feel like a legit, clean game.

Hope GS blows them out by 30 at home for this type of faggotry.

Contrarian faggots that unironically bandwagon the new golden boy Curry

LEBEAST secured himself in the top 3 goat after this performance for sure. I csn not believe anyone thought Curry was better than Lebron.

He played baseball because his dad was killed

Jordan also didn't leave the Bulls to make a super team with his friends.

Contarian fucks

>get called out for acting like a bitch after being called a bitch
>Start Channeling Jordan and just eviscerating the Warriors since then

Holy Shit, I think LeBron finally woke up.

People hate LBJ because they are contrain assholes.

When someone is as good as James. You have to hate him. Regardless of his ring count, LBJ is by far THE most DOMINANT OVERALL player in NBA.

I honestly believe LBJ is greater than Mike.

LEGOD SHITTING ON CURRY

SAVING BASKETBALL ONE GAME AT A TIME

Bitch ass nigga can't win and cries like a faggot
Pussy ass barks and doesn't get technicals
Fucking bullshit Queen

LEBRONTRON

I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER

yeah the super team came to him

Clevelands a shithole, Chicago is a huge shithole, all of Ohio is a shithole. It's hilarious because after Lebron got some hope, hyped himself up, and gave it his all he will fall short and retire to become a Rogaine salesman.

>Lebron is only still playing because he instigated Draydray into a suspension
Green gets no blame for the multiple flagrant fouls in previous series?

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

>Canakeks rooting for the team that beat them
Not surprised.

YOU DUMB FUCK? Dray Dray was playing again what did he do? What did curry do? Eat up shot hit some threes and not play defense.

Your understanding of the game is rudimentary at best clearly, or you are won of those hype faggots.

>this

LeBron is a fucking legend man I feel sorry for you if you keep hating on the man

Lebron is and will always be a winner, 3 rings with a chance to make it to 4 next year.

In game 5, Lebron carried the Cavs through the first half and Kyrie carried them through the second half and closed the door.

the same thing happened last year,
Steph can't handle pressure in important games.

Is there any way to stop Villain Lebron?

Actually Cleveland is pretty dope its only a shithole to people who have never been here and live in over priced vacation spots.

Enjoy not having water, if you live in Cali or city smelling like shit if you live in NY.

Lebron is legitimately on of the best ever, a class act, and a winner.

I can never understand how people can hate him.

I'm not gonna lie but I was a Lebron hater too early on. The way he handled himself after that loss against the Celtics when he was in Cleveland or the Decision all rubbed me the wrong way. But I don't see how you could still hate him. You have to be fucking blind to think Lebron isn't a top 5 player of all time.

>3rd player to force game 7 down 3-1 in the finals
>Lebron gets BTFO
>i-it's a t-team game, he can't do anything alone
>Lebron gets refballed to a win
>3rd PLAYER to force a game 7
lebronfags are the worst people on earth

>30pts
Cavs were just the better team. stop with the excuses.

>Magic has AIDS
How is that a valid reason to hate someone?
>LOL you're a leper you SUCK

CHECK'd

WHERE'S THE WEBM

>being a degenerate homosexual
>LOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT XDDDD

Kyrie can't play a lick of defense and didn't have 16 rebounds,. He is overated as hell.

No. If you are a GSW fan you ignore the fact he had 4 flagrants in the REGULAR season and then kicked a man in the nuts more than once and FINALLY got called with LBJ.

They say Cleveland fans are retarded, GSW fans can't count. Or they are afraid if Cleveland does win game 7, it completely invalidates GSW from last years finals until now.

I live in arguably the greatest sport city in the USA, and we have beaches and clean drinking water to boot. Ohio only has lakes that everybody pees and poops in lmao.

I feel ya. i live in Itaewon when i was a kid and the Koreans were super cool. it was the Chinese that were super racist and acted like it was their country.

Kyrie made all the big plays late when the Warriors were making a run. He carried them to that win.

Decides to play baseball when the Houston Rockets get GOAT tier, decides to quit again when he was going to have to struggle because teams were getting better. Keep on with the MJ meme m8

I mean LeBron basically had a triple double with 41 points. You can't say it was all Kyrie. It was both of them. Quit being retarded

I just fucking said that Kyrie closed the door in the second half, ensuring the the Warriors weren't coming back.

Meanwhile Lebron also had 41 points, 25 in the first half. That was a concerted effort from both players, not a single one carrying the other.

Nah. Great teams not great fans. Easy to be a fan of winning franchises. Cleveland has fans of USUALLY losing franchises. Cleveland is the greatest sport city.

Everyone else just have a bunch of bandwagoners.

not to mention TT dominating the boards

>LeBron loses a game
LMAO kek worst player ever choke artist pussy
>LeBron averages a triple double in 2 elimination games against the "best team of all time"
He can't win without the refs

People who hate LeBron are the worst in the universe

>super team with his friends
Phil Jackson >>>>>>>>> Spo
Pippen = Wade
Rodman > Bosh
Kerr > Miller
Jordan < Lebron

Jordan had the better team.

wow Sup Forums was right, it would go on to game 7. is this shit really fixed???

> JR Smith hitting clutch 3s in the NBA Finals

This was a really weird game.

boston teams can't be bandwagoned because they were GOAT since the beginning of sports in the USA and never stopped.

cleveland gets butthurt and burns players jerseys when they leave then welcome them back like cucks

>LeBron leaves a game early

Wow what a horrible person. Horrible sportsmanship. Ruining the game

>Klay leaves a game early

Nothing mentioned.
Oh ok

Lebron never stopped being the best player in the world. Everyone fell for curry because of his shooting without realising that he has nothing else to his game. In terms of who adds the most value and chance of winning to their team, no one comes close to lebron. Westbrook would be next in line before curry anyway.

Because he's BAT-BRON

I'm honestly surprised DC hasn't done this yet.

>Lebron
>Better then Jordan
Hahahahahahahaha.
Mind you this is probably the best ball Lebron has ever played. You do know Jordan put up 37 a game for a fucking season!

>tfw Smiff is my favorite player in the league

BASED PIPE LAYER

Yo familia

Whens game 7 doe

Then don't say he put the team on his back. Kyrie and Thompson both had huge games as well. Thompson was also huge tonight. Lebron has not done this himself. Cavs players are simply playing very well the past few games.

jordan vs lebron in a 1v1 would get crushed like a toothpick. He would be slower, smaller, less agile and less stamina. Lebron wins just on improved technology alone. The only argument for jordan is that he stood out more for his time, which means nothing really. Lebron is the far superior athlete.

Sunday 8pm

But he has been huge in this series. He has fucking out played Curry. Without Kyrie, this series would have been over in 4 games.

Notice the difference in flags. I didn't post . I never said Lebron put the team on his back in game 5.

This. Move Lebron to the Warriors and Steph to the Cavs and the Warriors would have swept.

>slower
>less agile

You clearly never saw Jordan play. Jordan numbers clearly show he is a far better scorer then Lebron. He is also a better defender. Only advantage would be the weight.

>less stamina
>Jordan played like 40 minutes a night most of his career

At least don't be ignorant if you have no clue what you are talking about.

I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD KOJIMA AND KONAMI

>Jordan numbers clearly show he is a far better scorer then Lebron

Up against slower and smaller defenders. Put a replay of a jordan era game next to a reply of a lebron era game. The players are all much faster and muscular in this day and age. Numbers back then can't be compared to numbers today.

This is going to be the series thst catapaults Lebron into top 5 all time status if he wins game 7 playing like he has been.

>thinking jordan could play 40 minute in todays games

If you had a stat showing the metres travelled for jordan being higher than lebron than I might believe you, but minutes on the court means nothing

Lebron has played more nba games then Jordan, the whole high-school thing and all. Not to mention in his prime Jordan retired for 2 seasons after his father's death. But 40 minutes is 40 minutes. Not to mention the nba back them was far....far more physical then it is today.

You keep telling yourself that. The top 10 athletes in that era were no slower or less explosive as the to 10 now.

GET OUT STEPHEN

DON'T YOU HAVE MOUTHGUARDS TO THROW

????

>The top 10 athletes in that era were no slower or less explosive as the to 10 now

Somehow i doubt that. Look at the olympics. Pretty much every record from that era has been broken by someone now

2 for 6 in the finals and this is the GOAT? I think not.

You man 3-4

Is Michael Jordan.

>not understanding fouls and how they add up

Screaming A Smith pls go.

>muh draymond would end it in game 5 if he were there!

This guy....

TELL ME ABOUT JAMES, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Way less talented though. Zones wouldn't be allowed and the expansion meant that the talent pool was so low. The guard position is so stacked now that James "29/7/5" Harden can't make an All-Nba team. But please continue to use muh physicality. Watch some 90s footage and compare it to now. The games are faster and the offences more dynamic

>Le Kobe did anything wrong meme
I'm torn; don't want Leveland to win, but memechucking needs to be stopped. I doubt Lebaby will even do anything in G7 anyways.