Hey b

hey b

i think I'm seriously ugly. today my parents were avoiding me and my mom would walk behind me instead of beside me as well as switching to not sit beside me. now when i look in the mirror. i don't think i look that ugly. I'm having trouble making friends in college and have two friends left.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen OP we are all ugly. I'll be your friend we can be ugly together.

You're not ugly but wearing a beanie in the summertime is fucking stupid as shit.

im interested

the way my life is turning out says otherwise

Confidence man just don't let shit bother you simple as that. Obviously not too much bothers you since you are on /b.

you look like youre mixed but youre dressing like a nigger. i think thats your main problem.

sux at csgo

bro people have literally switched ut of classes when i try to befriend them. my mom is constantly being rude to me and i dot do anything to her.

You're in college taking selfies with a smartphone posting on a website. You appear relatively healthy and young.

Yea your life is turning out absolutely terrible you're right.

Why did you really make this thread? Want some unwarranted pity?

Hoes gon be hoes

Do you smell like cigarette smoke? Do you dress like a moron? Maybe its because you smelled like shit and they were scared to tell you.

It might be because you have bigger lips.

*nigger lips

just bored and bothered by what happened today with my parents, people act like I'm the ugliest thing they've ever seen. ye
i dress "cool" i shower everyday.

You need this op
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11591

Jake?

so do alot of people

I did correct to nigger lips.
Which is pretty uggo.

you think u got it bad? my face looks like its melting

alot of people who have bigger lips then me and have no trouble talking to people. my sister has big lips and life is better..

>bothered by what happened today with my parents

Sounds like something else is going on with them. Do you really believe they would behave that way if they believed you were ugly? That sounds retarded as hell.

>people act like I'm the ugliest thing they've ever seen

That's your imagination. You probably dress like a thug and then wonder why nobody wants to talk to you.

but does ur own mother literally avoid you?

Nah your good looking man. Maybe put more deodorant on. Either way solid 9/10 bro now go eat some pussy

people i try to befriend will transfer

Well yeah, big lips on a woman are fine. DSL my friend.
Your family might just think you're gay.

Not going to lie I would have sex with you

are u female

No

you sure you just dont stink?

positive. people avoid me or are just plain rude to me.

should be a confidence booster nonetheless

it is
i would be cool with you

Show hair

Holy shit you are one of the most egocentric people I have ever met. Nobody cares that much about you ok?

>people i try to befriend will transfer

Yea I bet. I bet the reason that people have transferred schools is simply because you tried to befriend them.

Unless of course by befriend you mean stalk or harass.

Here's my advice. Just chill and try to act normal. Stop dressing like a fucking nigger. Don't try too hard to make friends, people can pick up on that pretty easily and they don't like it.

If this isn't bait then just relax and get a hobby/work out. Don't sit around and dwell on stupid ass shit like this.

It's because you wear camo.

Damn dude, god status right there.

Would you just drop it

Bird

Do you wear light gray sweatpants with that ugly camo?

nope

Well that's redeeming.
Put on clothes that don't make you like you pick your nose and eat it.

ok

You'd look good with a light blue button up shirt, maybe khaki pants. Shoes don't matter. No jewelry.

i normally wear long sleeved

i actually have some of those on me

Khaki pants? Please never wear those with camo. Or camo ever. It screams that you love to fuck your sister.

lol thats what i wore today doe. i doubt what happens to me is due to what I'm wearing

Bro you'd be surprised. As a person who enjoys men camo is an instant turn off.
It could very much be because of what you're wearing.

hmm. i didn't wear came before

Not just that dude. There's just a lot of things that are visually displeasing.
A weird sperg personality paired with that is going to make people dislike you.

im eccentric so that could be i guess

Eccentric is code word for weird fuck.

yah but other people like me don't have any problem

It's because you look like Chris Brown

thanks for the compliment

You assume that you know how people see you. You might be infinitely weirder than those people and just don't realize it.
Maybe you give off a rapey vibe, or you talk about ostriches too much.

It pains you doesn't it? The pain of exclusion right? I bet it hurts...you've learned to hate life haven't you? Use that pain and become a monster OP. Reap what you do desperately desire

Yeah. You focus in on your appearance but you look like an everyday piece of shit to me. It's probably because of what you do around people. If every fucking word out of your mouth is so god damn caustic or bat-shit crazy, then people will avoid you for that.

i have two good friends and had alot of friends before i graduated
trust me i can act normal

i dont

You don't know how you are in other people's eyes.
People think I'm nice and trying to be funny when I think I'm a huge piece of shit all the time.

I bet they say things about you behind your back...I bet they secretly hate being around you. I bet they are using you...trust no one OP. We are the only ones you can truly trust, hate, or love. We are you Sup Forumsrothers OP

You're not ugly. You're suffering from a condition called bdd short for body dysmorphic disorder. The symptoms include constantly looking in the mirror, cancelling plans because you don't look "attractive" feeling like everyone hates you because you're ugly. Trust no one cares. Just be cool have nice personality and be open minded

doubt it since they call me to chill

"Normal" is a relative term. What's normal with this group of people is completely bat shit off the wall psychotic to that group of people. You're like the fucking duck face sluts on the facebook that take a picture of themselves and post saying their ugly just to receive the pity cast coming to stroke off their ego.

If anyone avoids you, its either smell (showering doesn't mean you don't smell, just means you stand in water. If you reek rank ass all the time due to no deodorant or proper cleaning skills, that's a good reason to avoid you. I dealt with that shit all the time at college.) or its because you're so socially awkward you can't see it with your own eyes so contribute it to being "ugly."

You know it's true OP. Lie to yourself with optimism, you know they hate you. Buy a mask OP. Wear it with pride. Erase everything you hate about yourself. Learn to make bombs OP. Buy weapons OP. Distance yourself from society.

thanks for the help fom
i don't want to

You look chill asf user. Would buy you a drink at a bar.

You know it's true OP. Lie to yourself with optimism, you know they hate you. Buy a mask OP. Wear it with pride. Erase everything you hate about yourself. Learn to make bombs OP. Buy weapons OP. Distance yourself from society.

You know you do

shave your head, keep your hair tight

stop wearing camo

Shave off stache and you're good.