Faces, rate, comment, and all the other good stuff

Faces, rate, comment, and all the other good stuff.

nice shirt

Don't wear your sunglasses like that. Evolve passed the Nike shirt and you'll be alright.

Don't keep the haircut when you start filling out. Could pass off as a chick to be honest. And don't wear gray... Not your color.

Even harry potter shaves - there's no magic behind it. Hair cut from a girl, II don't trust you with scissors you emo. Lose the jacket, get a nice button up and start getting the pussy. Your game will be weak till your first Salary Job - trust.

post fuller pic plz

you look like a ninja turtle

Sureee but I look like a serial killer :)

I am a ninja turtle.

you look like a little twink, fuccboi

Thank you user :)

np buddy

Would fuck. Pretty good looking tbh.

nice bod, tiny cock

you look like jail bait

Mornin Sup Forums Kentucky Femanon here.

Add more water to your diet, those wrinkles will go away with some proper h20 balancing. Also lose the poster dude. It's not worth it. potential/10.

You're smart, bored, and on Sup Forums. Start realizing your potential. Also, get a hair cut. Your hair should never cover your ears.
Chick or dude? Enough said.

Hair cut for sure.

Lmao it looks like a thumbs up.

Post nudes pls.

You're either the boring slut in the office (Pam), or you are the trap in IRL. Without boobs the picture loses 3 points leaving you at 2/10.

I'm 29 and live in California my wrinkles are here to stay.

ignore shit tier facial hair

Your score is going to be your height. 5.4/10.
You can't expect another round baby hands.
Add more water to your diet. What do you drink?

Could be a grower

wizzard/10

I would like to take carrots and shove them slowly one by one into your anus until you have chocolatey carrots coming out your mouth.

Espresso shots and coffee

So I'd have to show you these to prove I'm female? What, you want my FB too? lol

Doucheface

Stop... Donate that shirt back to the little boy you stole it from.

Ditch the hair and snake bites - "Oh wow user, where did all this pussy come from?" You're welcome.

what do you mean?

you didn't even get a go at my pre beard face before it 404'd though! did you see it or am i going to have to repost? and i thought i was rape face guy now?

I would just like to say you all look like very kind people :)

harry potter on Sup Forums

NOSEHOLES

Would bang / 10

/10

Starting to realise beards just aren't appreciated on Sup Forums. you all like the smooth pre-pubescent look.

Caffene dehydrates you - consider a bottle of water with each cup. If you are finding it difficult to keep up the high; eat a bag of nuts and it will keep more fluent energy. Protein does wonders but more importantly get that H20.

The question wasn't whether you were female. But seeing as that is what you jumped to. I don't believe/nor care what you are. The area of critique was that you are just incredibly average and based on your picture taking habits/no self respect I can only assume you are a slut irl trying to get knocked up to get those checks. Though why are you in a closet? Metaphor for life?

Still have it open. Here you go.
>It looks like your chin is a nutt sack - Dude. What is that? Also get some chick named Lingling to get on those eyebrows. Outside of that you're good.
It's titled Nasty.crack but it's on your computer. I doubt it's JUST used for shitposting.

It's more of a chick thing. Beards are aight and are purely cosmetic. Though chicks much rather bang that shaven face. It's soft and when you got that little bit of growing fur they get wild. Fuck a man not your dog.

I've got a weird ass long body and I'm getting a haircut soon

ah i'd come to expect better from you i assumed that was someone else. just incase you didn't get my reply
"i'm proud of my butt chin, i miss it now that i have a beard. and groomed eyebrows wouldnt suit me, i have a scar through one so it would just look weird"
Pic shows extent of scar as it doesnt seem to show up much in most pictures of me

You do indeed.
Height?
Also; would bang / 10

R8 me

personally i've got like 1000% more female attention since i grew a beard. it's kept close cut though so not fully grown out

I'm 6'1"

Why does it look like someone warped your head to the right

you genuinely look like you've had the top half and bottom half of your body attached to 2 different cars which have driven in opposite directions

holy shit its carl

you a college frosh?

Wow. Ugly, angry AND astute.

Put your faith into the eyebrows. Chicks are crazy about them - just make sure they aren't plucked so hard that they get doodled on for filler. From the scar I can only assume you were in range of a latina's heel?

Way too skinny. You're in shape but start building mass. Whether you need to skip the tredmail a couple days or what. From what I can assume you aren't getting enough protein/nutrients in your diet. Play around with it.

Nah, 21 done with college

mmmmmm I'll bet you're good in bed./10

So you finished your degree in 3 years? or decided it wasn't worth it

carl?

Imagine it like pussy. Clean or shaven? Both taste the same but I don't like some bush against my nose.

I very much enjoy what I do. If this is your comment thanking me - I accept.

ur pic?

you're adorable. reminds me of john egbert.

Bad lighting and drunk. Fun.

whats your name jew

Yeah studied in a university that offers 3 year degrees, start as spohomore though, but had to work hard in high school

definitely not carl

just going on personal experience. just from your responses i feel like you're the same person i've been talking with on this and the last thread. And yeah but if men and women all found the same thing attractive, the human race would be a bit screwed. If you are the same person, you even said that my facial hair probably added a few points. Make up your mind!

Is that a pubes wig?

Ya I know, it's true - def too skinny. Cross country running fxes you up I'm done running now so I'll start researching mass gain diets thanks Sup Forumsro 4 input

only benefit of cross country is endurance ;), otherwise shittiest most painful sport on earth.

and what are you doing now?

No i was at a festival and the end of a scaffolding pole looked at me funny so i decided to run over and smack my eye against it to teach it a lesson

you look fun to chill with ahaha

I post on an anonymous messaging board called Sup Forums. Whether you wish to post your face or not is your decision - but accept that it will get shitposted on for eternity.
Q-tip.

Facial hair is purely cosmetic, while it looks good the practicality of it is lack-luster. As I have stated, it's a double edged sword and while men/women differentiate in their sexual preferences one commonality remains the same. We share a sense of touch. A little bit of something is like a teaser and tends to go a bit further. This is why models tend to go for the "very-trimmed" look or even that "haven't shaven in 2 days" look. Not because it just looks good, but because it feels good as well. What I am basically saying is to try and go for that 2 day shave look and see how chicks dig it. You're aiming for the very START of stubble.

I suffered the same thing for when I ran xcountry. I focused more on lifting and kept the running to a min. Allowed to focus on gains.

I say stick with the spanish chick thing. They are batshit crazy anyways.

but everyone has different turn ons. the first girl i regularly fucked when i got to uni used to always rub her cheek against mine when we were in bed because she said she loved the feel. And there have been a fair few others who would stroke it when we kissed etc. I haven't been shaven for a long time, but if i do ever decide to and i start getting more poon, i'll post a thread to thank you

I mean - you grow hair like a beast. And when you got time to relax with that one girl you can always grow it out. You don't have much to worry about.

Dude or chick? Gay isn't the question here.

Rate me fam

how fucking long is that finger??

Got a brother?

Yea, 2 in fact bro

age?

19 why?

Christian?

Yea man

what's with all the questions? Lol

Are you the tel aviv guy?

Maybe he thought you were some guy called Christian

Is your name Christian? What's the first letter of your last name?

I just see you alot on these threads

Wasn't the one who asked if you were Christian btw. Though are you a bona fide christfag? be honest

Real hair, unfortunately. It's a bitch to style when I bother to.

Depends on how tired I am before I drink. If I'm tired and can't sleep I'm a bastard.
Honestly, I've had many young, attractive women comment on how much they love my hair. I hate it, I'm gay, but I get more fish interested in me.

No, I live in the US. No Jewish heritage as far as I know. The curls are Irish.