Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind buy a watch? From what I've seen, watches go for about ~$100...

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind buy a watch? From what I've seen, watches go for about ~$100, when you can literally get a phone, which most responsible people have, and it can do more than just tell time. BTW electronic watches such ass even worse.

So, give me an actual reason why anyone would buy a watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10275766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10, horrible argument.

You're a horrible argument

Some people go outside and shit, faggot

they look cool.

Can't use your phone outside?

cause we can.

They tend to break if you actually do activities, ski/snowboard/rock climb/diving/etc

Get a hobby, you neckbearded faggot

To check the time.

If you aren't actually autistic, they don't tend to break often.

To me a watch is a fashion accessory, nothing more. It's just something to complete an outfit when I go out. I also buy my watches in chinatown, none of which I paid more than 40 dollars for. I don't see a point in paying 1200 dollars for a real Movado when I'm only gonna wear it every day. I'd rather buy a fake one for 30 dollars

Phones go flat, watch can also be used as a compass.

I don't swim with my phone. I also don't bring my phone with me on hikes/camping, unnecessary weight and too fragile

cause they are fucking sexy user!

for you. that´s all.

Is she hot?

strawpoll.me/10275766

Do you want to see more?

It's a status symbol.
Most people wear watches to show off their wealth. Which you might as well go full hipster and get a pocket watch.

Yeah, pretty much. Unless you're scuba diving or mountain climbing they don't really serve any purpose. They still have a place as fashion accessories though

I've broken countless phones in most my jobs. I've tried all cases and none can hold up to dirt. My watch goes everywhere but I do have a horrible tan. Working in the middle of forests for months on end makes my phone lousy while my watch can recharge via the sun.

Because I'm rich and get a buzz off people staring at my 13k Rolex.

Pencil dick detected

it's jewelry

luckily, strapping a clock to your body is falling out of fashion. finally.