My ex-girlfriend who I still love very dearly won't accept my friend request on facebook, AMA

My ex-girlfriend who I still love very dearly won't accept my friend request on facebook, AMA

btw pic isnt my gf, my gf is way better

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic or gtfo

no your blog

no faggot, you guys will find her and embarrass me.

>btw pic isnt my gf, my gf is way better

i want to know the model of the car she is in

I just broke up with my girl a week ago too. Didn't really actually care for her all that much, she was a complete head case and I got tired of dealing with her shit, but the sex was unreal.

Having pussy withdrawal.

yeah yeah yeah whatever

those seats are sexy

it looks like a van of some kind. I'm gonna guess a toyota sienna

Why are you wasting everyone's time and your own with your retarded bullshit?

hi guise

Why surprised? Her current cock provider does not allow it. Case closed.

strawpoll.me/10128089

it's only a waste of time if you waste you time telling me it's a waste of time. so great job.

I hope that girl has a dick

If this is true you don't deserve her because how you ruin a relationship with someone better than the girl in the pic?

maybe. that makes me feel better. she might still have feelings for me but then again, i gave her reasons not to. i wish i could talk to her =(

i gotta admit, hot white girls are hotter than hot asian girls, but i still like asian girls better. i like their personalities more.

i was young, and didnt know how to appreciate her. i hate myself for letting her go. we would have been married by now if i knew what i had. i hope she's happy

>my gf is way better
Lies!!! And it's "ex", you mentally retarded bitch ass cock sucking motherfuckin excuse of a living shiting organism...

no dude, deep down, she's still mine

Op is not a faggot. Op is a vagina.

is this supposed 2b some sort of cringe bread?!
op is WAY WAY beyond faggit!
everyone abandon thread!
also:
second that

get outta here, i dont have anything to prove. ill cry if i want

I'm going to need more of the non-ex-gf girl in the OP's post. Redeem yourself OP, or be doomed to eternal faggotry.

Trips don't cry.

Pussy