On twitter, "feminists" are starting a new movement called #notanothermonster...

On twitter, "feminists" are starting a new movement called #notanothermonster , go onto twitter and re-tweet and like all tweets of it you already see. This movement encourages females to abort all male-fetuses. Make sure to also tweet to @LeafyIsHere and also @Shoe0onHead , if this "movement" gets publicity, it will make tumblr and feminists in general look absolutely evil. Good luck.

Chat here: hack.chat/?opbb

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bump a rump

Bump IS PART OF A HEALTHY BREAKFAST

Seems like an unproductive use of my saturday night.

Bump

Great idea, bump

Not sure what this is but fuck off Same Fag

bump

Hump

We just need @shoe0nhead or @leafyishere to notice and recognize this movement

leafyishere. Are old are you? 10?

This is an opportunity for Sup Forums to do something great again. Sup Forumstards can accomplish so much when they work together (card stand, Taylor Swift, anonymous, etc) but nowadays they're too damn lazy to do anything. #notanothermonster is the chance to add another badge to Sup Forums's sash.

These idiots are fucking irritating.

Лол
Fuck the feminism

The night fags are just gonna ruin shit. We had a good thing going all day

LeafyIsHere? What is this cancer?

LeafyIsHere because he has over 2,000,000 subs and is really controversial right now. How do you niggers not get this?

Nobody over the age of 14 watches cancer like LeafyIsHere.

Fuck off underage fag

Daily reminder aborting 9/10 male fetuses would reduce violent crime, rape and war to practically nil- and also reduce C02 emissions by more than half

We can finally become "hackers on steriods" again

Bumpkin

This is a good idea

>tweet to @LeafyIsHere and also @Shoe0onHead
Sorry, I've already been diagnosed with cancer. Thanks for taking the effort to type that up newfag.

Just ignore that part tbh
everyone else is

Honestly, its better to be noninterventionist in making feminazis look dumb. If we do this and they find out, they'll just scream "Sup Forums IS FRAMING US #notallwomen" and the work will be ruined. But if this is noticed beyond their cancerous little SJWsphere, then it WILL make them look like the evil little bitches they are.

>encourages females to abort all male-fetuses
thereby increasing the ratio of females-to-males
what is the downside to this, retard?

aborting male fetuses would reduce crime by 100%! if there are no males then there is no civilization as we know it; we will all die and humans will go extinct, thus reducing crime 100%! :D HAHA! FEMINIST LOGIC!

>guys i need you to be my personal army because my girlfriend broke up with me

I see no downside to a Matriarchy

That is also true but reducing males by 90^% allows the existence of peaceful women to continue

> Are old are you

>implying he's not right

the only way to beat crazy on the Internet is to ignore it.

mocking it reinforces it's own superiority complex.
arguing with it gives it a platform. and it's crazy, reason will not prevail.
attacking it makes it a martyr.
hijackings like this only give it determination and conviction. if the people it hates hate it back, it is justified to its own mind.

this thread makes it stronger, the only thing that will work is ignoring it.

Saying you're not Sup Forums just makes people believe it's Sup Forums you better recover soon

Chekem

Sauce ?

Just kidding

Yeah they are incredibly autistic

We had a good thing going all day, and then a bunch of faggots ruined it

U must be new here.

Just google Monroe tbh

Source or are you just talking out of your auxiliary asshole again?

And anyone who knows women is familiar with how they [straight women] would tear each other apart if left to their own devices.
The only thing keeping modern society stable is the presence of men and genuine, sociable dykes like Ellen DeGeneres.

I present exhibit A.

> returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Being bitchy sometimes isn't the same as having literal world wars over stupid shit and penis envy. mr MRA

Don't post that filth here

Cleopatra was a woman and she started multiple wars. Margaret Thatcher is a woman and she started a war. Your point is moot.

>counterexamples make the whole point moot

>Being bitchy sometimes
It's not about "bitchy sometimes", it's a measurable, quantifiable and objective level of instability present in women.

>having literal world wars over stupid shit
Either make a claim that makes sense and doesn't make you sound like an assblasted Twitter SJW or gtfo.
>world wars over stupid shit
This is the tumblr equivalent of calling people in STEM, "nerds!". Sorry that you can't appreciate the complex political
history of humanity on this planet.

>mr MRA
Nice name calling. Not an MRA, I just stand for common sense, reason and logic.

Did you have an actual argument and evidence or just gonna bitch and moan? Typical of a woman though, so it's most likely you're a woman.

> clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/

>instability present in women
Pretty sure there are some unstable as shit dudes, especially ones that shoot people up that they don't agree with.

see
tbh

Please uninstall windows and then also your life.

Bump for potential

The potential has come and gone. It's been going on all day and hasn't amounted to much.

This bitch really fell for it though

Forgot pic oops

kek, hadn't seen that one

She deleted it btw.
Also this