A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?

A U.S. Marine punched me in the head, knocking me out, after i touched his medals, Can I file a lawsuit?
I was at the K Mart, and saw a Marine, I called him a baby killer. He ignored me. So then
I touched his medals and said, You get these for killing babies. I spit on him.

Next thing i know, i was on the ground unconscious the next minute.

I did not think he would have the guts to hit me in public, the K Mart, in a public place. The store was empty. Maybe if it was more crowded, he wouldnt have done anything.

I thought they cant freaking hit you if they are in uniform?

I awoke 10 minutes later in an ambulance. They told me at the hospital, he hit me like 5 and 6 times, after i was out cold. I have 2 missing teeth, and a swollen nose, and swollen eyes and 2 bruises on my head. My hospital bill is over $10,000, including ambulance ride. Can I file a lawsuit against the military, to get them to pay my hospital bills?

Plus I missed 3 weeks of work, I lost over $1200 in work pay.

Also, they dropped the charges against this guy? How can I re-press them against him?

I think he should have charged civily and criminally, I had no clue a uniform man would attack somebody in public place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpxZdL2hQVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit touching stuff that's not yours

Kmart still exists?

You provoked the attack on a soldier. You done fucked up, you're not gonna win ever. No jury will side with a fucking fedora wearing fuck that spat on a soldier.

Kek, you were asking for it, deal with it pussy

>spit on a us marine

you would have been arrested first for assualt, but this is bait.

nice one

i actually can't believe people like you exist. insulting and fucking spitting on a soldier for risking his life to defend you and your country? you deserve fuck all

>i touched his medals
>I called him a baby killer
>My hospital bill is over $10,000
what have you learned from this escapade, user?

Didnt get the medals for killing babies, only people with the intelligence of a baby.

Stupid games have stupid prizes.

Your lucky to be breathing.

If bait..kek

I hope this is real cause that'd mean OP is a fag who got knocked the fuck out

That's some pretty stale pasta you have there

> Spit on him
That is assault, at that point he had every right to knock you the fuck out.

No jury will side with you for 1) instigating the assault and 2) attacking a uniformed service member.

>2/10 got me to respond
You're the bottom of the barrel user. You deserve far worse than what you got

American soldiers are hardly defending their own country though are they, they're just fucking with other peoples.

if this were real, then you would have started it faggot, you would have deserved the tune up he gave you, but since it isn't- your fantasies are topcuck, and you should stop smoking so much weed.

You call a man a baby-kille, spit at him and expect there to be no consequences? A well-deserved beatdown if I do say so myself!

Is this fresh pasta?

I cant believe dumb motherfuckers like you think this post is legit. Are you six years old?

Only when other countries start doing dumb shit

retards

You deserved it...

Then why did we invade the Dominican republic?

> I called him a baby killer. He ignored me. So then
I touched his medals and said, You get these for killing babies. I spit on him.

yeah no you fucked up

I was a Soldier, but have several friends who are former Marines and have trained a few during my time as well.

As I understand it, Marines are informally forbidden from wearing their uniform outside of base/camp unless for official functions and to drive to and from work/home. If this is indeed true, then OPs story is a complete fabrication, although 7/10 bait

"the" K Mart.
"the" bait accepted.
did he get another medal for dropping your stupid ass OP

At least 6 years stale

there's no bait so stale it won't catch a newfriend or 10

Because the country was doing dumb shit

smart answer

I think I would do the same thing if I just got back from the middle east. Getting these medals that will bring pride to my family, and going to Kmart so I can taste some nice American products because i haven't taste them in ages, then out of nowhere someone just walks up calls me a baby killer, then hits my medals like they are a toy from a McDonald's happy meal then spits on me and my uniform that alot of people respect and has the American flag on it. The flag that I am protecting.
Yeah I am going to walk away and do nothing about it.

I ain't from the U.S.A but
I understand why he done that
And why you did that but you got to see from other people's point of view.
What if the medals were for him saving some soldiers that have kids, maybe he saved women or CHILDREN lifes that have been destroyed because of this conflict and all he is doing is trying to make it better.

goddamn you are stupid

a real loser's response

OP man, I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine that you could pursue a case in civil law. They should give you a parade.

you must hail from the UcucK

wut

no U

Spitting on someone counts as assault.

Imagine being such a right wing cuck that you honestly believe anybody in the armed services could be a decent human being.
>Deserve worse than being spat on and called a baby kller, that's for true

Triggerring me counts as assault

you stupid bastards actually
think this is a real post?

You touched and spit on him. Legally he has the right to defend himself against your assault. Deal with it faggot and let that be a lesson to keep your mouth shut and opinions to yourself

But the cuck killed babies

whats it like being the dumbest motherfucker on Sup Forums?

>ITT: OP bitches a fit because he's not permitted by law to physically assault someone

It's awesome. But then you know that already since you've held the title for so long.

Provoked assaulted assault is still assault.

If anything this Marine shouldn't have been such an emotional pussy.

OP could file charges but OP is guilty of assault himself so this would be a dumb move. Marine would get a slap on the wrist. OP would probably get gang-fucked by a bunch of angry cops.

>buying into propaganda

LMAO good! You got what you deserve, wish I saw it happened

Obviously this is a bait post but goddamn it would be so satisfying if it were true

>I awoke 10 minutes later in an ambulance

Those motherfuckers must have predicted some serious shit was going down at a Kmart for them to get there that quick.

You had it coming.

You have no idea what the right wing is

Pics of your fucked up face or it didn't happen.

ITT Retarded and buttmad niggerfaggots

1200 in 3 weeks.. Someone dropped out of highschool.

Also, this is bait of the obvious variety. You're not even trying, op.

Buying into conspiracy theories

For the small chance that this isn't bait

You're a total fucking idiot, nobody would let you get away with spitting on them they'd have to literally be ghandi, keeping that in mind you attacked a baby killing machine what more could expect when you are weaker than an infant

Austria, I know this is you.

What? Since when is realizing that America fights wars for national interest rather than protection a conspiracy theory?

I support you user- those goddamn baby killers think they're untouchable #spitonthetroops

>calling you liberal/hippie/soccermom/landwhale/SJW etc

>getting mad over cheap bait, etc.

>obvs. I am the superior, etc.

grrr aborted (more angry shit, etc.)

im toio drunk to make a proper Sup Forums post so please accep this template and madd decent song:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpxZdL2hQVc

Who's the slimy little Communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant?

Everybody knows that dumbfuck. We're creating a story here.

>creating a story here

fucking faggy shit man lmao

>Also, they dropped the charges against this guy?

Assaulting a civilian would be considered assault with a deadly weapon, it's practically attempted murder. The cops didn't file charges because he did nothing wrong they did it because pressing charges would ruin his life.

Normally it would be easy to see why they would have come to the conclusion he'd done nothing illegal especially depending on the local laws. You provoke a person and he's willing to fight you it's practically a boxing match at that point and he could kill you dead and there would be no recourse.

The UCMJ is littered with laws that would fuck that soldier for the rest of his life. He went through boot camp if he doesn't know how to take abuse by now this kind of thing would be a dishonorable discharged for conduct unbecoming of an officer or at least a medical discharge for purely psychiatric reasons.

Nice bait post, good exercise in illustrating what the laws are in this situation. If it was true you'd be lucky you weren't dead. You could probably ruin the guys life but a civil court judge would probably spit in your face and stomp your ass himself trying to ask for any money.

Cause it's full of fucking Dominican faggots. Why the fuck else would we?
Jesus Christ, user. You must be new.

Muh freedoms muh soliders can't do wrong dey r heroes xddddddd

TBH it was a Marine they are trained like dumbass nigger savages if it had been Airborne we would of talked you down first and then sorted it like a trained Professional sonny.

While I agree with what you are saying, Marines are not soldiers. They are Marines. There is a literal difference.

A soldier is a member of a land based armed force where as a Marine is a "Soldier" who engages in littoral combat and beach landings.

I know that Marines often still engage in land battles almost like a land based armed force but that is not their official role.

>be me
>look at american military
>patriotism.jpg
but fuck the coast guard, they're like the navy, but pansies.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkek

knows nothing

Spitting on someone is considered assault, and you started it. You can not file a lawsuit. He might even be able to file a lawsuit against you. Don't be a faggot who cares about dead babies.

You are obviously a fucking idiot.

Fucking idiotic faggot

You asaulted him by touching him he was in his right to defend himself

learn this lesson well.
don't be a shit talking faggot if you cannot back yourself up with your own strength.

If you have opinions then by all means voice them in the appropriate way, just don't think that because you disagree with somethig theat you have the right to protest about it in whatever way YOU see fit to do so.
If you ignore this advice then you will hopefully not wake up next time from the beating you receive you faggot.
And no the military will not pay your med bills because you are a cunt.

Marines don't have any money
>The store was empty.
You should be suing K-Mart for not providing adequate security

Leave.

You incited shit you ignorant fuck.
Stop fucking with people in public and maybe you'll stop getting shit on faggot

when OP goes to K mart it becomes kek mart. this thread smells like kunt

I feel like this is a well-thought out bait, but these people exist, so maybe not.

If this really happened, you deserved it. Good luck being a piece of shit for the rest of your life.

You unlawfully put your hands on property of the federal government. He Not only has the right to knock you the fuck out in self defence but the obligation.

You're retarded.