bump

bump
post gropers

Oc

Moar?

is tat ur mom?

Gf

why is oc always shit

which one was the london calling video again. what was she wearing?

Nice butt. More

Nice thighs. More.

Damn I love legs

Let's go Niggers!

More damn it!

Everything in this thread is either below a 4/10 or not OC.

Does this count as creepshot? It's my cousin.

Including your contribution

Why no more?

Teacher with amazing legs

More!

No, footfags don't belong in creep threads

and the ugly guys losers are ugly and only like ugly women and get angry at people like the popular people even tho no one respects the ugly guys losers that e e eis ugly a e e and get rejected by the popular people

and people think people respect them cause and they lie about liking ugly women so they can hurt the popular people cause ugly but we know there too ugly to hurt the popular people but the ugly guys losers still pretend they didnt hurt the popular people when get angry when hate the ugly women losers that is ugly so the ugly guys losers dont look like fakes and they smell like dog poo

but no one respect them and they still pretend the popular people think we like them but we dont so they lie and pretend so dont get bullied while try to hurt the popular people cause there life suck but blame it on dumb things even tho there lame as shit and lies and try to act cool n tough when popular people are around but is really lame n ugly like the ugly people losers

and the ugly guys losers that get angry but doesnt do anything in high school n scare people off with the police and is everywhere n thats the only reason people like them cause still need to get the cheeseburgers and the ugly guys losers still try to watch e e if the popular people uu is doing anything wrong

so everybody think there fake but the ugly guys still serve us our burgers so the ugly guys losers or everyone think the ugly guys losers is still fake but people only pretend to like them cause serve us our cheese burgers so the popular people will suffer cause the popular people still need to surivie in earth and the ugly guys losers get respect cause the popular people need the burgers

I assure you we don't care.

n there pussy and dont say anything when people are around or just try to hurt people with talking ee cause know they can tell the police cause is smart and pussy

thats why no one respect the ugly guys losers and there ugly and a fucken pz of shit cause smart and try to find ways to hurt the popular people like a ugly spolied little ugly ee little ee e brat

Upskirts please!!

sum ugly guy that is a loser that think is better then everybody but is just some ugly guy that is confienty and serve us our cheese burgers and know there fake so serve bad cheese burgers to the popular people cause the baby didnt get his bottle and the ugly fucker the ugly moutaion lion guy loser always try to watch if the popular people did anything wrong and say that the ugly moutaion lion guy loser never try to hurt the popular people like a scum bag and hes ugly as shit

and everybody hate you but no one want to get hurt by the out numbered ugly guys losers including the ugly virgo women loser

The least you could do is post good copypasta bait, all you're doing is adding to the bump limit

so while the ugly guys losers get tricked people pretending to like them yyyy

so the ugly guys losers do ok cause hurt the popular people while try to survive cause there life sucks and smell like shit
so fuck the ugly ass ugly guys losers on tv

and the ugly guys losers is ugly and dont do anything out side thats why the ugly guys losers are ugly as shit and the popular women dont say anything cause dont want to go to jail

and the popular women dont get anything

unless we like the lethal injection or jail

thats why the ugly guys losers is still pussy and ugly

fuck all you cunts just post some creepshots

cause the ugly guys losers still try to hurt people with talking while still being ugly and having no friends

so we need to get use the ugly guys losers hurting nice things cause the ugly guys losers want to be on tv

and destroy nice things but at least the ugly people losers dont see nice things ee but they wont get jealous e ee e e e

so itll be a sad depressing life like all the nice things that had a depressing life like in 1993

and cock block the popular people from doing good and i cant see other popular people cause the ugly people losers are ugly and jealous

and while the ugly guys losers cock block me from seeing cool people they try to watch what i do every second cause tied me up like a mummy

cause shes ugly and stupid

Hell yeah, is that a Chiefs jersey?

and not beautiful but stupid and ugly and has no friends and stupid and smell like weak ugly ass nerds and is lame like nate or jackie or lil debbie

and even not that beauiful and thinking there important cause hurted the awesome people

but still is weak and ugly like the aquarius women

and is still stupid and ugly like a orge and try to hurt awesome people like the aquarius people

If I can decode what the fuck this retard is on about, do you think Cicada will recruit me?

and ugly and angry about being weak and r r r

and lies and ee e

just stupid but no that fat or is a orge nerd e e e e r r

kek