Why can't atheists define atheism? It's so pathetic

Why can't atheists define atheism? It's so pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont have a image to describe this bait.
Its like stupidity mixed with huge loads of gay cum, spiced with ignorancy and creationism

ek2o

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAITBAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Can u?

Bait? More like common sense

isn't atheism the absence of [a] god/s, or [a] deity/ies

Kekekek

You know what's pathetic? The fact that you don't have a life HAHAHAHA

Totally agree with u

Totally agree with u. How could all this be hasard. Doesnt make any sense to me.

U dont need to define it.. religion needs to be defined. Its just lack of religion.

I guess u just defined it anyway.. Have a good day

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism

>implying monotheism isn't an outlet for those of weak mind
>implying of all the spiritual beliefs that their single omnipotent deity has to be the right one, and all other beliefs are false
>being so autistic that tries to argue irrefutable proof that the bible is made up despite conclusive evidence that the bible is wrong
>believing in a book that is a complete encyclopedia of contradiction

It's a lack of belief in anything spiritual or even the possibility. I truely believe atheism and autism are connected

tfw OP only responds to posts with no actual argument and ignores the posts with actual facts and criticism. Fucking kek.

/this entire thread

Why cant god be real? Its so pathetic

hinduism?

Fuck you that's why

Athiesm is the belief that our universe has no meaning.

how is it pathetic to not believe in god when the people who do believe in god cling to him and dont face world facts like the bible is made up and your religion isnt special its just wide spread.

The problem is that you're bent on attacking a religion. The question of god is more philosophical.

if were so bent on attacking god then why are we being called pathetic for not believing in him? look at the thread its an obvious slam on atheism comparing it to autism so are we really the problem? it seems like your bent on attacking atheism then when we respond blaming us. Seems like something the Nazis would do huh?

tfw the butthurt faggots run away

Weird how these days you guys are outnumbered around here. What athiests believe, in nothingness after death, is only one possibility, and not a very likely one.

Atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods. That's it. That's all of it. It's not "rejection of belief", and it's not the "position there are no deities."

Theism: belief in a god or gods. That's it. That's all of it. It's not just YWHA, it's not just Quetzalcoatl, it's not just Odin. A god or gods. Any one, or any combination. There you go.

The root 'a' means "without."

So atheism means "without belief in a god or gods."

There is no book, no canon, no mantra. Nothing about it speaks to rejection or assertion or anything at all, in fact. It's the state of lacking these specific beliefs. It's what a baby has, or a dog has. No belief. It's like having no money. Either you have it, or you don't. And when you don't, talking about what kind of money you have... that's intellectually bewildered. Likewise, when you don't hold a belief, to say it's this or it's that... it's nothing. Either you have it, which makes you a theist, because that's what a theist is, or you don't, which makes you an atheist, because that's what an atheist is.

Anything else - is something else and doesn't even address the issue.

Rejection of someone's belief? That's all you, or whomever. Assertion of some state or lack thereof? That's all you, or whomever. It's not atheism.

>Athiesm is the belief
Lrn2atheism retard

i think you are confusing atheism and agnostic brah
atheist is a belief that deities do not exist
agnostic is a lack of belief
theism is a general belief in deities
monotheism is a belief in a single omnipotent deity (eg. god, allah, buddha)
polytheism is belief in multiple gods (egyptian, greek, mesopotamian)

also i personally think if you are that weak minded that you need religion then you are deserving of my pity and ire

>why are we being called pathetic
bcoz pathetic

that's nihilism retard

KYS ALREADY. THX

Autism is a spectrum of disorders causing an individual to be neuro-atypical.

Atheism is the belief our meaning has no universe.

Wouldn't autism be linked with believing in that nonsense? a defective mind at work.

pretty sure autism is more commonly linked with faithful christians and catholics

why can't believers swallow the "there are people who think differently from you" pill

That's what i meant.