Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers
combinedfleet.com/economic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its true.

No one else used an Atomic bomb.

We took the risk, we get the glory.

exactly

Nobody in Germany thinks Americans contributed the most to the victory of the allies and we are the ones that should know.

>Americans are taught in school that they were important in WWI
that's if it's even mentioned

We're taught that the Soviets did most of the work while Britain and the USA did a similar amount.

Yeah brits seem to be pretty convinced of themselves

Everyone knows the Canadians won WW2.

Forgot pic

No. Maybe the Pacific.

wtf i love norway now!

despite not doing much militairly, industrially we were important, if you dont recognize that you're butthurt. why would we have gotten invited to the treaty of versailles when we werent even a superpower yet...

>Only Europe matters
Nice try shitlord but Japs are people too.

I'm talking militarily, Battlefield 1 triggered me, no French and you guys as main combatants.

Reminder that America stood idly by as Britain fought off the entirety of Nazi occupied Europe at home and in North Africa while simultaneously waging war with the Japanese Empire in the Pacific.

LELELELEL

Et tu, Japan?

More Soviets died in the Battle of Stalingrad alone than Americans died in the US civil war, WW1 and WW2 combined.

Bretty good for some perspective.

we didn't even make battlefield 1

Didn't say you did, it triggered me though.
You guys are one of the main demographics though.

>another country
What other country? The Germans themselves?

>You guys are one of the main demographics though.
for video games yea but i can tell you no one cares about ww1 here. we spend maybe 2 weeks on it in high school.

Someone cares about the pacific front?

i'm sure the russians appreciate not being invaded on both sides.

Didn't play it but the Harlem Hellfighters fought mostly under French command since our white soldiers didn't want to fight alongside blacks.

Nobody gave a fuck about SEA, americans only started to care when nips attacked them.

Oh Norway

France/German resistance/Italy betrayal/Japs fucking up. There are plenty of options.

That they included a bunch of minorities didn't trigger me that much, it's the lack of France and Russia that did it.

To be fair, the very concept of the game triggers me, feels wrong somehow to glorify WW1 and make a game about it, when it was absolute hell.

Japan didn't care about this frozen, godforsaken land. Their defeat several years before traumatised them.

>americans only started to care when nips attacked them
What are the Flying Tigers?

At least post the real version

There is an issue with us being taught that we were the "heroes" who saved UK and France when we finally joined

There were classes with more realistic teachers who told us it was mostly our aid we sent to the UK that helped
Although I think we mostly care about the Pacific side of the war.

Russia will probably be some expensive expansion or something.

Don't think Britain contributed to winning the war much but they are responsible for mainland Europe not falling to communism. The war probably would have been lost for Germany regardless but the fact that Britain held out gave the allies the ability to to liberate Western Europe before the Soviets claimed it themselves. Soviets won the war, the British saved Europe

>Their defeat several years before traumatised them.
>JapaneseSodomizesRussianSoldier.jpg

A rap group? I don't know

>What are the flying tigers

Chinese

I agree with you man
Idk if its just here in the U.S. but they really sell war to kids and glorify it

My bad it was after Pearl Harbor.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers

cold war propaganda desu

Except you used the bomb days before Japan surrended and months after Germany surrended

Americans won WWI, or I should say it would have been lost without them

America is overestimated in WWII and underestimated in WWI tbqh

>days before Japan surrended
>t. someone who knows nothing about history

> taught
>singlehandedly
not true. it is the opposite i think. i would expect russia to think that they won singlehandedly which is not true.

The Hun had lost, France would have rek't them, a bit later yes, but they would have.
The Americans were like a second wind at the end which caused the Germans to call it quits.

>Reminder WW2 can be attributed in part to the Yanks asking leniency during Versailles

no, it is undoing the commie brainwashing
desu
the soviet contribution was the number casualties, yes

We're taught that our resistance during WW2 was the one that helped win the war, because Hitler had to stall Operation Russka, thus the Russian winter caught on with the Germans and froze them to death.

Greece strong

>constantly bombing tokyo
>the power of the nukes was already proven
>japs destroying their own infraestructure to make weapons

Do you seriously think Japan would have NOT surrended with a meager push?

You are fucking retarded.

85% percent of german soldiers died on the eastern front, fucking idiot

does it fucking matter, mate? they deserved a lot worse than two nukes for what they done anyway

by participating in a world war you have already lost

This.

The yanks won WWI, not through military force in Europe, but through boring but effective convoy duty in the North Atlantic.

Admiral Jellicoe, 1st Sea Lord, said Britain would have been starved into submission on October of 1918. It was American convoys that ended the massive losses caused by wolfpacks and allowed France and the British Commonwealth to end the war

Brrr winter so cold

USA all the way babayyy

>2 million out of the total 4 million makes 85%
>norwegian education
also none of that would be possible without the lend-lease, you brainwashed commie faggot

People don't tend to realize that the British Empire tried to fund the war effort for the entire Entente, thinking it would be a short war. They ran out of money in ~1916, and the USA funded the war effort after that, even before entering the war.

>The Hun had lost, France would have rek't them, a bit later yes, but they would have.
>t. someone who forgot the Eastern Front had ended and all of the German troops there were being redeployed to the West.

Italy getting them involved with Greece definitely didn't help Operation Alberto Barbosa desu.

Privet, comrades.
Here in Russia we are absolutely sure that USSR contributed the most to the victory in WW2 and we hope that all western countries will be soon agree with us. Because there must be a historical truth.
But we NEVER think and we are NOT taught that our grandfathers did it "singlehandedly", okay? They did it with the great help of Allies.
Though the main Job was done by Iwan.

They deserve another desu. Pic related

Australia actually did but that's alright

lol says the filthy brit

even though canadians are shitposters you will banter away the treason that men in dieppe had to endure just for the fact that western allies wanted to suck stalins cock

In WWI British PM David Lloyd George told his biographer that it was his intention, should the war have continued, to replace Field Marshall Haig with Canadian Sir Aurthur Currie and Australian John Monash as his chief of staff.
He wanted to give total control of all British forces to a Canuck and an Aussie (because they were the best)

>UK
please...
Any other response other than US or URSS is bullshit

truth coming in hot

>Brits
repelled germoneys from taking Britain, there is no way USA would have joined the war if Britain fell.
Stalin would be pretty fucked too

>Soviets
Leningrad and Stalingrad were the biggest turnpoints in the war. Hitler put MASSIVE amounts of soldiers to the eastern front, wanting to secure these important cities and get more oil from Leningrad. Germany started plummeting to Doom after they lost in Leningrad and Stalingrad

>USA
Germany was already losing and low on resources. Hitler didn't lose because USA. Normandy did help though. The biggest achievement of USA in WW2 is not actually helping defeating Germany, but making sure Stalin didn't take all the glory and claiming everything east of German western border for himself.
Also saved all the chinks from japs.

That's bullshit history.
Truth about Dieppe is that Canadians had spent almost the entire war to that point just training in Britain and there was a serious fear that the Americans might see action before the Canadians.

So it was Canadian troops and officers, and the Canadian PM and Parliment (against most British advice) that demanded to spearhead Operation Jubilee at Dieppe.

The idea that Brits sacrificed or betrayed Canadians, or other Commonwealth forces, in either world war is nonsense. In both wars British combat losses per capita were higher than their Commonwealth allies.

The idea that Dieppe was a total disaster is also nonsense, it was a loss, but the sacrifices of over 1,000 Canadians taught a lot of valuable lessons that would be invaluable during the planning for D-Day.

In school, we were taught about the rest of WW2 for about 5 minutes and spent the rest of the time discussing Aussies destroying Japs in the Pacific.

>haha, the situation was completely under control before you Americans came in
>honestly you didn't even need to show up, Britain had very good generals and was winning lots of battles
It's crazy how many Europeans actually think this. Are they really that resentful and insecure about America?

I learned that you were along for the ride leafy friend. Don't worry.

Reminder that britfags got cucked by Nazis and needed US to come to the rescue. Churchill was a kike sucker.

Soviet Union did over 60% of all the work and that's a fact

>The idea that Dieppe was a total disaster is also nonsense, it was a loss, but the sacrifices of over 1,000 Canadians taught a lot of valuable lessons that would be invaluable during the planning for D-Day.

>1942

>Germany
>Bulgaria
>Ottomen
>having any morale, manpower or supplies to continue on the war

>A-H
>existing

that's not what you said when you nuked us senpai

>tfw someone tries to tarnish America's role in WWII
pls stop bullying

>listening to yurofaggots
Maybe you should join them.

Were leaf soldiers in WW2 the best of the best or was I memed?

there are no ants here, mate

Your source must have gone to a different school than I did, commonwealth leaf.
Tell me, did your country benefit from Lend-Lease?

combinedfleet.com/economic.htm

it was italians

They are also it was all about freeing the Jews from "death camps"

>Reminder that britfags got cucked by Nazis and needed US to come to the rescue
Before or after we won the Battle of Britain?

Americans singlehandly won the pacific is my least favourite meme.

>role
>brag about arriving three years late to major conflict because you want to sell cars and dubbed Hollywood films to the nazis

Canadians back then were as badass as we are pathetic now.

Thanks based Finland

We graciously let you have your own beach on D-Day and this how you leafs repay us? We will not forget this.

Not our fault you bought into our memes

Asian theatre? Yea pretty much. It's what we're taught and as far as I know it's true.

European theatre? We're taught that we tried to stay out of it but the Japanese "forced" our hand and that we were more like the tiebreaker than the winner.

You're probably thinking of WW1. I don't hear much about our efforts in WW2 besides Dunkirk, D-Day and Hong Kong. Canadian men were hardy badasses up until the 60s.

I remember something of Canadian soldiers marching with their bagpipes and being super professional soldiers, fighting for King and Country. The Krauts afraid.

can you please stop bullying, what did we ever do to hurt australia