In 2 days, i'll lose my virginity, and i'm insecure of my dick, what do you think Sup Forums, will she like it?

In 2 days, i'll lose my virginity, and i'm insecure of my dick, what do you think Sup Forums, will she like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/w4w/5591651479.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old r u

19 :c

Trim your pubes you'll be fine

Is that limp? It looks pretty small

from a girl point of view, just shave or trim and make sure you smell good down there and all will be well

thx m8 :'D

6.2 inch
its small? T-T

Looks like 4 inch girth

You will be fine. It's not the best cock in the world but who cares, as long as she's even moderately into you she will like it.

She'll probably be surprised it's so small and she'll think you're less of a man after she sees it. She will probably start searching for better as soon as you cum.

Yeah, you probably right, i think its better if i cancel the date :T

who gives a fuck if she likes it or not? it's all about you

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/w4w/5591651479.html

I dont have self esteem, i have depresion, and ill fell rellly bad if she laughs of me :c
(Bad english, because im mexican )

rip your sex life

You should probably just give her your buddy Tyrone's phone number, and some jewelry as a break up present.

Its suposed that shes virgin, and thats why she wants to fuck whit me... because im virgin too

cock is fine user, just man the fuck up and do it,

>shes virgin

is she ugly as fuck or something? what's the catch?..

that cheers me up man, thanks n_n

who cares about her, just enjoy it yourself and if she doesnt like it well fuck it i guess

Can you slide your foreskin all the way down please?

She wants you to ruin her first time? Why?

not that bad OP, trim pubes. you will be fine. If you cum early, eat her out and then continue to fuck her again. Good luck.

8/10
white, nice body, cute face
shes virgin because, shes otaku, anime, manga, cosplay and shit and, shes shy and only have female friends,btw its because she has a really, really, REALLY bad mood :T

Post pic

this its all i can do

Mmm nice haha :3
Can you send pics of the underside of your cock? Pics of balls and cock too?

I dont know T-T

ill do it m8, thanks :')

she

ok,but why? xD

Dios me vendigue.

I dunno I just find it hot seeing a guys cock pointing straight up all nice and hard. Also fun to lick that spot just beneath the head n_n

Like this? :T
(i hate my body T-T)

Good enough lmao. It'll be fine. Just trim your pubes a bit and dw.

lol, ok xD

Mmm close haha. Are you Mexican ?

Haha show balls and cock in same pic with your cock pointing naturally up from hardness like it's just dying to be licked.
Nice head btw.

wow, now i feel better, ill do it, thanks bro :')

In fact it's good

Why are you in the bathroom?

Underage and banned? Probably sharing room with little brother.

>xD

wow, thanks TuT

I live whit my family, i dont feel safe to take pics in my room, also, i dont have good light there, but ill finish college in 2 years, and then ill leave the house, np

Like this? :T

And yes, im mexican, why?

Haha even closer. Nice balls :3 just zoom out a bit more so we can see it in all its glory :D sucks you we can't kik

Love Mexican cock, can always tell :P ours always looks the same for some reason. Haha shame I'll never be able to Suck one :/

If i go again to the bathroom, maybe ill wake up my parents ;-;
are you a male, a trap,or a female?
maybe we can kik, ill do an acount to do it n_n
wow, well, i really love that someone think my dick its good :')

>will she like it?

Shes gonna be horny she wont give a shit, it could look like a pepperami and she'd still wanna be plugged with it

top kek, you are totaly right, im feel beter now, i know i can do it, thanks Sup Forums

Male, not very trap like. Have a pretty nice ass tho and cock is pretty thick. Not sure if that makes a difference. User name is kagema if you get interested ( but I doubt you would be haha)

Don't do anything that will get you in trouble. Your cock is pretty nice tho haha. I can even tell it hasn't been used :P

Wow, nice ass,interesting... im curious to see it, maybe, after i fuck, ill add you on kik n_n