So I've been with my gf for a good while now and I'm going on a partying trip which over the years is notorious for...

So I've been with my gf for a good while now and I'm going on a partying trip which over the years is notorious for couples cheating on eachother.
My gf's got exams so she's not coming but she gave me the permission to hook up and even have sex if i want to, and she sounds pretty keen on it. My morals are to stay loyal and ive never cheated, but im not sure what to do now. She says that because its a one time thing in your life you shouldn't restrict yourself from living in the moment.

What to do Sup Forums ?

Pic related?

the girl is a slut and will 100% cheat on you if she says shit like this so fuck away

She's testing you and is possibly having sex with other guys aswell. She tells you it's fine for you to go with other women to try and relieve the guilt.

No, but got more if you want

I know it sounds like she's cheating on me but trust me I 100% know she's not
im just wondering whether its worth it or not

If you like this girl and don't want to cheat, then don't cheat. Why would you fuck up a good thing just to potentially fuck some random girl once or twice? Tell her you aren't going to, and tell her that you are kind of weirded out that she would think you would want to.

She feels she took me away from having fun with friends and other girls because we are dating and wants me to go back to being to the outgoing person she fell in love with.

judging from our past we had a break for a month where we both said to each other if you want to hook up or have sex with someone else go ahead, we ended up staying loyal to each other because it felt wrong

bump

>She feels she took me away from having fun with friends and other girls

even if you dont "cheat" you should tell her you did. she probably feels guilty about something so shes over compensating by letting you screw around, but this isnt it. she probably feels she dosnt love you anymore.

you reckon i should test her reaction of what will happen if i actually did cheat? so far she told me that she'd understand if i did it, but i quite like this idea actually
isnt it a bit of a dick move however?

Lesson 1: girls never say directly what they mean about these things
Lesson 2: girls never say directly what they mean about these things
Lesson 3: she probably wants to fuck another dude

its not a dick move. she probably wants you to be more assertive. dont go rubbing it in or making a big deal of it, if she brings it up, just play it off casually and pay attention to where her eyes go. you will know if something is up.

don't do it if you want to keep your relationship
she'll freak out once she finds out you cheated and is likely just looking for an excuse to leave you

How would you play it off if you were in my position and just came back from the trip? Im thinking talking and as you said lying about me cheating and pay attention to her reaction. But what comes next, shall i break it to her the day after that i never actually cheated or shall i keep it to myself ?

>don't do it if you want to keep your relationship
>is likely just looking for an excuse to leave you

So why should he bother trying to keep it? lel

If she's ok with you cheating that means shes probs cheating herself.

There is absolutely no way that this could backfire.
Do it.

It's a total give away dude. She's either cheating or wants to. I'm n fairness she's got a conscience but remember nothing is for free

Her argument is that if i cheated behind her back and it becoming like a proper affaire that that would be bad.

but if its just a hook up she'll be able to live with it especially since she is the one that actually allowed me to, ill never see that girl i made out with in spain ever again in my life so itll be insignificant. she doesnt think its cheating basically

i still think its wrong to do it tho

A rather crude loyalty test. Swear to god you'd never even think to never cheat on her. Then cheat every time the opportunity arises to do it discreetly.

But it really sounds like she feels guilty and is trying to let you down easy.

Enjoy until she returns the favor because... "you owe her", You're pretty much giving her an excuse to go suck someone else off.

theres no point in telling her afterwards so soon. you keep that to yourself and just keep tabs on how she acts. theres a good chance what shes telling you also applies to herself. the best approch to this if you choose to tell her you had another girl is to simply tell her by acting aloof "I might have met a girl ;)" then go from there. just dont act like guilty or sorry.

jew shill reporting in

OP here, thanks for the advice so far I appreciate all help.
To clarify a bit she's not he cheating type of personality and usually if someone is cheating on you you get a gut feeling, which is not the case with me now.

I kinda have the feeling that its a hint that the relationship is facing its end because in a year from now we wont be able to see eachother as often as we can now

She probably wants to fuck a black dude while you're gone. A woman that is in to you is not going to want you to shag another babe. Women are competitive jealous twats.

just do it and lie and tell her you would never cheat on her

if you do it and tell her then she will obviously use that as an excuse to cheat

That mean she cheated on You. Mby she doesnt want to meet with You becouse of him?

kek

she's got exams so im not worried about that. Speaking of women being competitive however, she did imply to me that when i am messgin or talking with other girls it makes her jealous but also more competitive to be better than them

Noth worth the guilt

She's going to fuck every guy she can whilst you are gone just to prove a point. So whilst you are abroad fucking some drink chicks, imagine her getting every hole filled by guys with bigger dicks than you and getting fucked way better than you ever could. Happy holiday!

Fuck yeah

You do it, she'll ask for it once too. And picturing all those dicks entering the girl you love will fuck up your relationship beyond repair.

Dump more photos OP

Slut has already fucked countless guys already. How does being a cuck feel faggot

Its a 10 day trip and she'll be in the middle of exams, she's not that stupid user

there are tons of women who are totally capable of seeming like they are incapable of cheating or lying when in reality they are the biggest lying whores

just cheat on her and keep it secret, because she can very easily be raising a huge red flag with this shit
so if she is cheating you can just smile and say to yourself ‘’well at least she didnt cuck me, because i was getting some side pussy to’'
and whatever you do, dont let her know or hint to her that you would cheat on her because that is basically a guarantee that she wouldnt feel bad for cheating on you if given the right opportunity

hopefully you acted like the idea was absurd when ever she has brought it up so far and completely rejected it.

she knows i would never cheat, i tell her quite often how i find cheating for faggots and its just not the way i wanna roll with life. ive had a lot of opportunities to cheat but i didnt cause i dont want to have the tag of being a cheater for the rest of my life.

this way she has no excuse to leave and op gets his gf until they get into a big fight over bullshit kek

>we ended up staying loyal to each other because it felt wrong

No, you stayed loyal, she got some of that strange dick, then went back to you because you provide free shit for her. You are the definition of a cuck.

tbh OP, she's just testing you to see if you'll cheat on her or not
don't fall for her trickses

no worries op it will all turn out great

I like to think of it as a test as well and that's what my initial reaction was when she brought up the topic. If it is indeed a test ill be doing what advised me to do and pay attention to her reaction

Ye i see this as a possibilite too.. Try to think outside tho box, not IN a purple cloud

i see size is a problem in your case
>tfw you think women enjoy penetration over clit orgasm

She will while your'e on this trip, dumbass.

refer to

>actually thinking blacks have bigger cocks
proof? also i dont give a fuck
I like to rustle jimmies

who said i thought that? thats been a dead meme for a while now and only insecure people talk about it. i got no problem with size but you should read a book female anatomy and get the myth of penetration being better than clit out of your head.
why do you think females prefer vibrators over dildos