Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10278426
youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>strawpoll.me/10278426
There is no option for cracky you teenage cocksucker

NO THERE CAN ONLY BE BUT ONE!.

Your link is bullshit there is no election you dumb newfag fucks.

The true queen of Sup Forums should be anonymous not some attention whoring cunt bitch

Her channel is kill

>strawpoll.me/10278426
no that's the queen of Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/10278426

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

I feel sorry for her. She have been trying so hard to rip off Pupina. Poor hoe kek.

Yeah - I personally take all of my life lessons from some overly-opinionated, privileged youngster with zero life experience.

What do you not understand about the name you're posting under?

>Anonymous

Yes she is.

Most of the people posting Boxxy in these threads are actually newfags, and don't know anything about her beyond what they read on knowyourmeme

Boxxy threads have been dead for years. Then all of a sudden when she gets a contender everyone remembers her. Boxxy is no longer the queen. Get over it.

You should kill yourself for making this crap strawpoll.me/10278426
& even if Evalion wins it wont mean shit we will still spam cause Boxxy is the true queen not this racist cunt.

I agree with you. There can be only one queen - Pupina.

kek

she is Sup Forums-tier garbage

I bet you're new here.

You are a huge faggot & you need to shoot yourself also lurk more on Sup Forums cause Boxxy threads are still posted everyday retarded & i am not a fucking new fag been a huge die hard loyal Boxxy fan since day one i was in the war.

>bet again

Pupinia has like a 95 IQ on her best day.

Evalion has an obvious 110 average.

Boxxy is autistic and annoying

Guys, we all know who the real queen is here.

true

You literally just outed yourself as a newfag. One cannot be anonymous if they're posting their OWN fucking PICTURES on an imageboard, you newfag. That's why Boxxy was cancer and proof of the flood of newfaggotry a decade ago.

I should say even more. She is the generalization of ordinary frequenter of Sup Forums.

Иди ты нахуй.

I frequent Sup Forums a lot.
I would say she is above the norm of the average Sup Forumstard.

Evalion

Here is a little something for you Evalion fans HEIL BOXXY LOL.

She jokes a lot about actually being a nutter but a lot go what she says is so bang on. E.g I agree 100% with her on her gay video and I am gay.

Howdy pidorashka.

In one hand, you got some bitch who has a squeaky voice and is annoying as fuck, in the other, you got a bitch who is trying too hard to be edgy by pretending to be a Nazi, I honestly choose none.

how she hasnt been cut up into little pieces and scattered into the harbour yet?

>boxxy
>overrated
>ugly
>4/10
>too much eyeliner
>face of a gold fish
>boring brown eyes
>looks Jewish
>looks like a under age child
>oval shaped head
>looks like she has downs

Why do you worship her?

Because they're newfags who think pretending to be oldfags makes them cool

Nobody cares about being Anonymous anymore save for stupid kids who I'm more than sure have found out about that old shit recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

That's because you're a newfag who thinks Sup Forums is a social media site like your Tumblr, Reddit, and Facebook.

Never seen her before. 8/10 would bang but still date

>she's not that cute
>she looks dusty
>and her hairs uneven

I'm not but w/e

Evalion: wants you to be proud of who you are and to be confident within yourself and to recognize that other races are always trying to climb to the top. We as whites should never feel guilty for being on top because blacks/jews/arabs/chinese will just do the same.

Boxxy: LOL ponies are good! Race-mixing is great, multiculturalism is a good thing! Keep masturbating to ponies though! Feminism is necessary and correct. Women are top tier and so are blacks! White-guilt is necessary. Hillary for pres cause she has vagine like me!

Gee, I wonder who the real queen is...

tit or GTFO

>boxxy=cancer
Newfags be trying hard these days

Nigger she is the cancer.

truth

This is the first Boxxy picture I actually like. This way she'll give you head without the talking afterwards. Hot.

I bet her mother drank alcohol while pregnant with her.

LOL you are literally fucking retarded for one thing she NEVER talked about Feminism second last time i checked were all created equal & we should be treated as such discrimination is wrong so you know what fuck you racist peaces of shits also stop making this a political thing Sup Forums queens are not slutty bitches & politics do not belong on Sup Forums go to Sup Forums if you wanna talk about them Sup Forums is for shit posting and cancer so GTFO & no matter how many BS Evalion threads are made the Boxxy mafia will always come we can not be destroyed we are sick of seeing this bitch on Sup Forums bring Sup Forums back to normal.

Everything on Sup Forums is cancer including your Nazi bitch so deal with it.

>lol
>causing cancer
>were all created equal
>you racist piece of shits
>Sup Forums is for shitposting and cancer
>gtfo
>thinking boxxy isn't cancer and is curing it

Dude, I might have to go to the hosptial, my throat hurts over laughing so much.

dude, you wouldn't sound autistic as fuck if the boxxy meme wasn't already a forced one in 2009.

>being this Retarded

Quads of truth. You're fucked cancer.

Well that is your problem not mine LOL.

nice quads

Both look good also i am aware of that fantasy reality crap do not tell me info i already know only stupid fucks do that.

evalion is much fucking cuter and hotter than boxxy.