SOUNDCLOUD THREAD!

SOUNDCLOUD THREAD!
Post your track'(s) and at least I will give everyone some feedback, assuming that I am going to get feedback from you ! :)

My project;
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-love-kills
soundcloud.com/admisnotmyrealname
soundcloud.com/epetto/nothing
soundcloud.com/bateboykev
soundcloud.com/rodmanpuma1/sets/canciones-demos-ideas
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-forever
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-floating
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus
soundcloud.com/nesh-uk/alice
soundcloud.com/tripdaeus/ganja-smoka
soundcloud.com/oliie23/the-times-that-passed
soundcloud.com/the-lysergic-effect/the-person-machine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Double

Nice, I got 2 already :D
Lets have another one.

1. So derivative, couldnt even listen to the whole thing
2. Really dude, it's bad.
3. Stop trying to get plays through Sup Forums, you prock

nope

And what was so shitty about it? o.O
Your feedback isnt that accurate bruh.

And if that is so shitty, what about soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-love-kills

asks for feedback - then argues about it.

no talent = no talent.

I don't argue about your opinion.
I would like you to be specific about your criticism or else, it doesnt matter. It's like, you tell me that i am not good at something, but you cannot even be specific :D LuLz

o.O
o.O
oooo.OOO

derivative

I guess in addition to having no talent you also can't read. Geesh.

XD

reported to SC as copyright infringement, stupid ass.

Ok. "Geesh" :D

Copyright infringement?
Cool story bro, all of the tracks are originally made by me, P3NTA. So snitch all you want :D I have all the original files used, on my PC so no need to worry :D

soundcloud.com/admisnotmyrealname

How is it derivative?
Also post something of yours?

Not OP btw, Just someone who has 10+ years experience producing and OP's post wasnt that bad. Mixing needs work but thats really it.

Would u tell me more bruh :D

soundcloud.com/waveformz-1/savage
I post in all of these threads heres some hiphop this time. Nice tunes OP followed.

soundcloud.com/epetto/nothing
song im working on

Yeah i am really bad at mixing :D
I like to do what i do, even when there is these
people :D

I don't give fuck about hater's. Constructive criticism and detailed feedback is always good to hear, but no need to listen ppl's bullshit, if they have nothing to say :D
You know, I have bad english so try to get my point.

And thanks for the feedback, I have been producing like 1,5 yrs :D

-OP

10 years producing, lol

post one of yours, kanye

Already did. Still waiting on you.

Whoa, you got nice drop in Savage!
I like it (y) + drums

nice trap(py) sound, but still it has many emotions.. Good overall performance.

-OP

>Still haven't told us what you meant by derivative

If your gonna post atleast dont shitpost so hard. Thanks for the bumps btw.

Thank you, soundcloud.com/waveformz-1/rvck is my most recent track the drums on it were done with a more advanced mixing technique and they sound waaaay better than savage. If you wanna take a listen to it.

I go n check on that.

Anyone else who thinks that i stole "Venus" and if so, would you tell me what was the original and when it was released. Also, i would appreciate link to that song.

Al tho i have all the original files, with date and time and so on. I fucking hate this fuckers who come n tell me "You stole this song" really?
If i made song that good, that you think that it s a copy, then applause to me :D
Then quality is good enough, but your ears aren't :D Damn i am so angry..

Enjoy boys..

soundcloud.com/bateboykev

legit

soundcloud.com/rodmanpuma1/sets/canciones-demos-ideas

>soundcloud.com/bateboykev
what the actual fuck

Thanks, Im still waiting on to post his.

ikr

Tell me what you think spread it out like my ex girlfriends legs.

www.soundcloud.com/illnessgod

rapping feels to forced i dont like it

Now i listen to it.
IT IS REEEEEALLY trippy shit :D
Still i like Savage better :)

What is this :D

Cloud riff was awesome, I can't play guitar at all! :D

Can't say anything about it :D

-OP HERE!

Anyone had time to listen
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-forever

or
soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-floating

Any thoughts ?

OP had reviewed all of you!

up

bmups

This is masturbate beats ;D

Huh ? :D

Keep this post up Sup Forumsro's. Let's have the most epic soundcloud thread of all :D

OP's gotta run for 5min :D

People give those reviews to each other so everyone could develop as an artist

Yauzaa

Who is going to win World Championship in hockey tonight?

YAhuu

for the first track you posted i dont even know where to start
1.you just threw in random crashes and sound effects
2. your entire meoldy is just 3 notes and has no actually rythmn to it
3. the drums a beyond woeful
4.your "drop" if you could call it that was retarded and still the same arpeggio of 3 notes
5. that stupid fucking " come on" sample just lopped over itself
6.litrerally 0 structure
7. the samples you used dont even sound good
over all really bad song

the second song is literally just the same song with a different shitty melody

Thanks for the diss, but same song? Seriously :D

did you just make accounts to comment on your songs people aren't actually that tone deaf are they?
or are they just the classic follow for a follow type comments

yeah same song im pretty sure you just copy pasted the drums picked new samples and wrote another shitty "melody"

>soundcloud.com/p3nta/p3nta-venus

Not my cup of tea but well mixed/produced!

Here is my Alt-Rock bands demo:

soundcloud.com/nesh-uk/alice

I dunno, there is few random account's that had commented, but as you can see, i dont follow anyone. I have 1 account, P3NTA. -OP

this is why these threads are shite
no one is actually being honest just more people looking to their egos stroked
>well mixed/produced
are you fucking serious did you even listen to the track

Nope, i Didn't. I can't make cool drums, and i don't want to use drumloops so that's why the drums sound's little shitty.

Thanks for that I'll go to check on that! :)

-OP

>soundcloud.com/nesh-uk/alice
nice song but the vocals ruin it completely for me
his voice just isnt memorable

This is actually my opinion too.
I want honest feedback, not ass-licking or just pure bullshit. Constructive criticism is the way to go. Everyone could listen to my 1st track ever, it has not been mixed, it is really raw. After i got some constructive critics, I started to try mixing, and i can say that new tracks are far more better mixed, that the first one's. -OP

Yeah i know that the "hook" is pretty lame, i should have used more time to do that, but it's done :s :D I'll go to check on ur project! -OP

To be fair as I said it's not my cup of tea but from what I can hear sonically there isn't any clipping, the layers are audible and the volume difference between the lows and highs isn't too offensive.

So I would say it was mixed/produced well however I am not a fan. Nothing wrong with appreciating things you may not necessarily like.

op go away your music is shit
go work on writing an actual melody go learn some music theory dont just throw out garbage

Drums are up front
fx sounds are up front
kick and bass are good

The only thing about this song that needs work mixing wise is the melody. It needs lowpassed and the reverb mix needs lowered.

>post yours

Why is it all the hate comments in this thread are not followed by songs made by the poster?????? Coincidence? I think not.

>Post yours

soundcloud.com/tripdaeus/ganja-smoka

the drums are inaudible its like he put a low pass filter on his kick
the fx are complete bullshit and just sprinkled randomly throughout the song
kick and bass are not good

>Post yours

-OP

so you it was more so just a nice way of calling it bad then ?
'oh m8 your song doesnt abuse my eardrums well done"

i dont make music i just listen to it

OP here!

Please people, as many had said;
Don't just diss. Post your own artwork and let's be supportive to each others. Any of us aren't huge artist, making pile of money. So fuck all that, let's be "anonymous friends".

Tell me people;
As you diss my fx's and so on, how would you like to hear them, if they aren't good now?

I try to do my best every time, so without telling me how to do better, i cant do better.

If fx's sucks, tell me how to do it better, if you know what you're talking about.

Thanks

p.s I go for a smoke, and then im going to reply you and im going to review your stuff.

How are the drums inaudible.
The crash is audible
The kick is audible
The snare is audible
The hats or bells hes using are audible

If you quit listening on your shitty laptop speakers you might be able to know what your talking about. Like user above said all the layers are distinguishable.

Never seen a /sc/ thread on Sup Forums before, but let's give it a shot

soundcloud.com/oliie23/the-times-that-passed
>prog house

Feel free to listen to my other tracks

Then shut up.

Not so much that it's more a case of if I don't like something, I look for something to appreciate about it.

It's not the type of music I enjoy so my opinion on it is moot really as I don't know enough to say whether it's good or bad. So I try to find something about it that I can comment on to give some form of feedback.

hahahahahah whats up with all this white knighting ? his tracks are bad and you all know it why bother defending him , how will he ever learn if people just constantly tell him his music is great and never actually give criticism

what not making music means i cant have an opinion on music as if making shitty music on a computer grants someones opinion merit over anothers

OP what key is forever in

I have gave feedback to him. The melody needs less reverb. You guys that come into these threads expecting professional class sounds are dumb as fuck. You have to critique based on skill level. Obviously mixing is always going to be an issue.

>Post yours

i dont expect professional class sounds op asked people to listen so i did everything ive stated is my opinion so why is it your so mad at my opinion?

user, I'm not one of them but expecting professional class sounds is good. It makes you strive to get better.

It only works if whoever expects the professional class sound actually knows what he's looking for though. Can't get better if you don't know what's wrong.

OP HERE!

Review;
Nott my cup of tea, but good overall.

Thanks if this was for me :D

Cool remix!!

This is my kind of music, perfect :) !

Hmm, I actually dont know. I could post a pic of the melody if you want.

No it means your opinion is not needed in this thread. Can you tell if something needs high passed? Can you tell if something is over EQ'd? Can you tell if a kick is sidechained and if so what its sidechained to?? No. You cant because you dont make music so you wouldnt know. This thread is for producers to give other producers feedback. Not for your uneducated shitposts.

Please, tell me somehow, if you comment to me as i am kind of an idiot. -OP :D

yes i can tell actually

Because your opinion is wrong.
Thats like saying 2+2=7 and then telling people not to get mad at you for being dumb as shit.

ALL THESE FAGGOTS DEFENDING OPS TRACKS BUT HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT KEY HIS SONGS ARE IN
PROOF THESE THREADS ARE MAD JUST TO STROKE EGOS

I don't either. I've never been much into music theory. I'm just a hobby bedroom producer and intend to stay that way tbh.

>This is my kind of music, perfect :) !
Thank you user. Kind words are always nice.

hahahahahah kk m8

Then go ahead and tell me what part of the song the kick is sidechained to in this song
soundcloud.com/waveformz-1/on-my-mind

Probably the only track im most proud of, even then its not amazing

soundcloud.com/the-lysergic-effect/the-person-machine

how could you possibly create music without even knowing a basic scale get out of this thread and teach yourself some basic theory there m8

background paddy thing

I'm hobbyist too :D
Why should i know what key is it in? :D
Forever goes ->

A, G, F, A, G, F,
F, E, D, F, E, C,
E, G, F, A, G, A,
G, F, E, F, E, C

-OP

soundcloud.com/haagard-music
just starting out, lemme know what you guys think

www.soundcloud.com/lilthorns

You can. Making electronic music is far more technical than it is theoretical. It's good because if you have decent ears you can actually make music without knowing the theory, at least as far as the "old" theory goes. You still gotta know a shitload of "new" theory, and that's how a variety of equipment works. But that's all practice.

Op here,-

I have book.
Book about music theory.
It contains over 300 pages, full of text that is not so easy for me to read. Come on, i am an finnish guys, so it's pretty obvious that i cannot read 300 pages of english text :D

I know finns are bretty good at making electronic music so I'm 100% positive there's a bunch of books on music theory in Finland.

without knowing the basics of music theory your just limiting yourself as far as creativity goes
slowing down the whole process of writing rather than being able to know what notes in what order you want your stuck playing by ear until it sounds right

Yeah I guess it is a little slower, but by no means less creative. In fact I'd say you don't have the shackles that music theory imposes on you.

Besides music theory only goes so far in being usable these days. It only makes it easier for reading sheet music (which you won't need if you make electronic music) and the chords. Rest is all technicality and practice.

U guys are serious that learning music theory could be useful? I have read the book, but i think i should read it few times, to understand it better.
I have bunch of new stuff coming out some day, and i will use those guides to work on better music.

-OP