Thanks for proving my long held belief that few are the men of any value or honor...

Thanks for proving my long held belief that few are the men of any value or honor. Here I was feeling guilty about being a female chauvinist most of my life and now I know I was just operating on natural instinct to weed out the common dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks, you too.

Why did all my ex girlfriends love being treated like shit?

used to it I'm sure from the previous dicks

Nope, several were virgins. Women just love being put in their place. Which is shit.

>Nope, several were virgins
LOL what the fuck does that have to do with it?

Coming from someone with a premise that's obviously troll bait. Try harder next time, buddy.

Nope, a sincere Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I was truly confused by what had kept me coming back here.

Autism probably, I'm only here cause I can't sleep while my co driver drives.

>Autism
HA yeah I'M the one deflecting human interaction here, believe what you need to, sweetums

I owe you something?

strawpoll.me/10128089

*pats ur lil head* not a thing hunni bunni

get the fuck out of here emote faggot

>Here I was feeling guilty about being a female chauvinist
>woman
>feeling
Nice try, nicole.

No your just an ass. That doesnt mean the men you know arnt dicks too but like attracks like.

Like all women you enjoy the abuse.

do you jerk off while one is driving and the other one isn't?

That looks like a snapshot from Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain...

Is that a Cascadia?

you're here because it is impossible to love a woman like you irl. so you will be forever alone woman, or heartbroken whore who dies at a young age. you're where you belong i think

Trash attracts trash. If you've been in a lot of relationships with the wrong ppl, it is because there is something wrong with you.

lmao tru fam 100 100 little hand images little cry/laugh face image

DEFLECTION SHIELDS ENGAGED.