Is it gay to suck a girly penis ?

is it gay to suck a girly penis ?

Yes, you silly fuck.

depends on how feminine the penis is.

Go find out irl, report back

Only if cocks touch. As long as your cocks don't touch you will remain straight.

Welp, that made me hard, GG.

Why does it matter of you are gay you are gay its not a big deal

No it's a perfectly normal straight thing to do. I put dicks in my mouth all the time. When I'm out with friends I put their dicks in my ass. We like to play silly games like that.

Nothing gay about brojobs

You literally just asked is it gay to do something gay.

You said girly penis
>Girly penis
>Penis
Yelp dick is dick

Dafuq is wrong with the ... Tanned guys nuts?

The world would be a better place if we didn't even bother to label sex acts as gay, or straight, or bi.

There would be no reason to exclude any one act as a possibility in your life. Sure, you may be straight but maybe there's one dick you wouldn't actually mind sucking. Or you're gay but there's this one girl who's actually kind of appealing to you for some reason.

There isn't always a logic behind it. People who just go with the flow often find that people are often more bisexual than they think. They either find themselves doing things they never thought they'd do and enjoyed it, or managed to give other people the opportunity to enjoy something they never knew they could.

Just forget about those labels. If you wanna suck a cock, do it. If you want to be fucked in the ass, go do that. If you wanna fuck another guy in the ass, by all means go ahead. Doesn't mean you don't like women still. Or even vice versa, where you're sure all you like is men, there's no need to count women out entirely if one comes into your life.

Truth is, you can't really knock something 'til you try it.

um.. nothing.. what is wrong with your nuts?

On those lines, though, I've been around and I've sucked cocks, taken cocks, fucked boibuccy, fucked regular girl pussy, licked pussy, etc. (I haven't had a ton of partners, just a lot of one-night stands and the occasional freaky group thing)

I've also tried some trans girls. They're a lot of fun for me, I find the mixture of sexual traits you find in most to make the process pretty adventurous. Most love to take cock in their ass and mouth, and for some it felt more like fucking a girl than a guy (particularly ones who are actually curvy and have been on hormones for a while).

But I've also sucked and taken tranny cock, and I can't honestly say that the feeling was any different from doing same said things with a guy. It felt pretty gay, though I didn't really mind. One trans girl had a really cute voice though and hearing that sexy, girly moaning from someone whose dick I was sucking was a rather surreal yet fun experience.

So if I absolutely had to label it, I'd call the overall experience with a trans girl kinda bisexual, but sucking their dick definitely gay. At least going by how it felt for me.