How bad of a penis size is this?

How bad of a penis size is this?

Not great so it depends on the girl but ur not going to satisfy a slut with that no

It's normal, is it not? Maybe a little smaller, but it's pretty average(?)

Tiny, barely able to fulfill the biological function of insemination.

Don't ever dream of pleasuring a woman with that. Train your tongue

Adorable boy is adorable.

maybe its not too big but it looks tasty as hell

No... Average is around 15cm I think?

How much is that, 11?

You need 10cm to be able to even get a woman pregnant reliably

That's what, 5-6 inches? You're fine.

It's about how you use it . Fuck them cunts like it's your last thing to do on earth before you die .

>you only live online

Depends how big you are OP fuck if you were a tiny twink that would be a small penor but if you're a decent sized guy it's not bad.

I think that is acceptable. I am the same size. Your GF can deep throat that and take it in her ass without much complaint, and that's a win.

You are not so small that you're not going to make her happy, but you're not so big that you may cause her pain. Someday, after you married her, she'll tell her friends about "This one guy, he had such a huge dick, it hurt, but it was great too..." and you won't be that guy, but you'll still be the one coming home to her and getting laid twice a week.

it's 14cm. proportions might seem weird because I'm 6'3 and have a huge ass

Good if youre the bottom

What's the circumference?

>Twice a week
kek

not sure, haven't measured

I was 5.5 my sophomore year of high school. I believe a lot had to do with drugs. But now I'm 6.5-6.75 (age 22 5'9). Bigger is better because I've been Fucking some of the same chicks I have in high school and as I grew so did their moans. I'd like to say don't worry about it but i worry about my size all the time and I never had anyone call me small

similar story

I have been reading stuff about penis pumps and I want to try. Because basically it is possible to make it grow by "training" it. Anyone have experience with this?

dont forget to take your snake oil supplements as well for best results.

snake oil?
is it actually legit to make it grow?
mine is like 6' and my older brother is 9' were from the same father, he also has a huge dick, i fell like im so fucked i always worry about it

Is this bait? The other user literally just made fun of you.

how do you reconnect with these old high school bitches?

im not OP
just an user that need some help

Average size, nobody will or should give you shit for it.

Nice ass. Ever consider letting some men insert their penis in it?

its cute, great ass btw

why the fuck do you know your brothers dick size?

Says the fat guy who lives on dark basement while fondling his micropenis.

Nice one faggot.

were good brothers, talk about everything, fucked the same girls sometimes
we both look much above average

for once and for all, is there an actual way to make your dick grow ?

bump

Too small. Either start jelqing or kill yourself.

fuck more, testosteron is a protip

That's what must suck about being tall. People think your penis size is in proportion to your body size so when a short guy has a 16 cm cock it's impressive but when a tall guy has the same it's meh