>2016
>still believing in a never-seen imaginary guy with super powers aka. god
>thats still the cause of violence and wars today

Thats why aliens didnt make a public appearence yet,further it's proof that 90% of humanity love to swimm in ignorance.
prove me wrong. protip: you can't

Prove Allah doesn't exist.
Pro-tip: you can't.

>Thats why aliens didnt make a public appearence yet
ya lost me there

you know that he married a 7yo r8?

So he exists.

Allahu Akhbar you pork eating bitches.

Don't say that you'll go to hell.

If everyone who ever lived was born an Athiest...

...why are there theists?

SO DID YOUR DAD

The ignorance americunts swimming in is a 90% proof that they are the cause of violence and wars in todays world

I'm a mortician and pretty sure God must exist. You see some weird shit doing that.

>newfags

This.

>everyone is born an atheist
Yes, but everyone else is growing up at some point.

> 100% faggot detected

Somebody hot high and wrote a book. People read the book and thought it was real and taught their children it was real.

charlatans and human gullibility

We are product of evolution and a sea slug doesn't care about any Gods. Why do you?

I'm sure you have seen dead children. If there is a God. He is either powerless or extremely cruel.

>Everyone is born an atheist
We're also born illiterate, immobile, and incontinent.
Should we also abandon language and roll around on the floor in our own poop?

we're also born free from any enforced belief on a bed-time story for children

Everyone is born agnostic. And I dare you to name one religious war.

Also, implying internet-atheism isn't a religion.

agnosticism addresses a different question
but true, everyone is born an agnostic and also an atheist

hope you're not one of those smug retards who thinks agnosticism is some sort of a middle ground

At the very most I would acknowledge his existence. No way would I ever worship him. EVER. This site is reason enough to never want to praise some man in the sky. The amount of literal scum in this world is enough to never worship some sky daddy. But if he were to flood us out again I would at least understand.

Every war ever...

>one religious war
The Crusades?
I know that's like...three wars, but still...

But to further illustrate, I'm going to say two things and one of them isn't going to sound right. Ready?
>Holy War
>Holy Peace
Notice that?

An agnostic is neither a believer or disbeliever. Kids aren't born with even the concept of the divine, so how can they make a decision on its existence?

The Crusades are at least 15 separate military conflicts. 3 or 4 were religious, the others were essentially fought for the same reason every other war is fought: power and resources. The idea that everyone assumes a war is religious if the opposing forces don't share the same faith is the reason so many people think religion is the cause of all wars. With maybe one exception, every war you can think of is not a religious war.

>Kids aren't born with even the concept of the divine
which is why they lack the belief in god by definition, therefor are atheists
they also can't claim knowledge so they're agnostic