She goes on tumble

she wants to see you everyday

she takes those retarded duckface selfies

She takes medicine for being bipoloar

>run

She's got a kid.

this.

so much this it's not funny

Her name is a verb, portmanteau, fruit season, country, state or special snowflake spelling of s common name.

she must exist.

This is the first, second, and third reason to never talk to a woman again. Unlesz you're black and she's black. I don't actually hate black people but race mixing grosses me out. Not idea if I'm technically racist but whatever.

>she takes medicine for being bipolar
>she takes medicine for
>takes medicine
All the great sex of a crazy girl without the headache. You go ahead and run away, you dumb faggot queer fuck.

Her hair is an unnatural color

This. Crazy girls do actually fuck the best.

This so much... My girls friends are all guys who are so much better looking than me and i cant tell her not to be friends with them... Should i an hero?

His penis is shorter than 7 inches

>RepubliKKKan

This guy is right... It makes sense and everything.

But why is this right?

Technically you are, but you're not a dick about it, so it's prolly cool I wouldn't worry too much about it bb.

slight duckface. fucking dropped

They stop taking the medicine, dumbass. They never consistently stay on it. Also, the medicine robs them of their libido.

They never want to have sex while taking it.

rap is a classless art

>Relationship red flags
>all of her friends are guys

winner

you don't belong here. go back to redit.

Fucking kek

they never stay on the medicine. never ever

Quick to lose temper. Yanks hand away when you try to hold it. Averts lips when you try to kiss. Shaves pussy "so you will cum faster ". Silent about what's wrong.

>She takes medicine for being bipoloar
she doesn't take medicine for being bipolar

She tries to impress you with obviously make believe stories.

She is a rancid swine

She says "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best."

Sausagefest

It's an indication of being a blue pilled idiot who's been indoctrinated into believing the only way to be a good person is to embrace multiculturalism.

>allowing your child to attend public schools
>not even once

you just sound repulsive. dont think thats her

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

omg. this.

>Shaves pussy

Redflags in my oldfag experience:
She likes it in the ass.
She has a kid.
She has an ex that was a "piece of shit" and is intent on letting you know.
She can't cook.
She votes democrat.
She has an instagram and uses it often.

She has a tattoo

youtube.com/watch?v=hkK2AcOG854

Mine is 6 inches is that bad?

Yeah, the libido thing isn't true. You have no experience with this. My guess: you're dumb selfish bitch of an ex didn't wanna have sex with you after she realized that she only hooked up with you on impulse during a manic but decided to stay because you give her attention.
Can't refute the other one though: bipolars hate the meds. But if you don't know how to add/drop a dumb crazy bitch you're in the wrong game, playa.

I hope you drown in your own piss, nazi scum.

Yes

1) She's a feminist, or has praised 3rd wave feminism.
2) She's had more than a tiny handful of sexual partners.
3) She takes psychiatric medication or is in therapy.
4) She has tattoos. Tattoos on women are almost always an obvious indicator of mental illness, low IQ or being a slut. Usually all three.
5) She doesn't accept the gender role she was assigned at birth. Women are not leaders. She must accept her role as follower.
6) She drinks, smokes or takes drugs. All of these age women horribly and women age poorly to begin with.
7) She looks like any of the women in this pic. All of these are warning signs to stay far, far away.
8) She's not vain. Women need to keep up an appearance and vanity, despite getting a bad rap, actually helps quite a bit. At a minimum, she needs to feel deeply insecure about gaining weight or looking ugly and unkempt.

>absolute fucking truth

alright explain the ass, ex, and instagram bits

Not a femanon but I took antidepressants for a little while and I couldn't cum anymore. I could literally fuck for hours and not cum.

That shit really messes up your brain chemistry, I imagine it's worse for women since their brain chemistry is fucked by default.

>bipolar legbeard detected.

her mouth opens

- Has mainly male friends
- Is a self proclaimed "free spirit"

-Has 5000000 pictures of her with that stupid snapchat dogface filter

- Knows the lyrics to rap songs
- Unnatural hair color
- Has an instagram
- When they tell you the only interests they have are "food, netflix & sleeping"

All I can think of for now.

Agree 100% with all,

But whats wrong with in the ass sluts?

Chicks that like it in the ass have likely been taking it that way for a long time, to prevent pregnancy at a younger age and got used to it.

She has a kid which is damaged goods. Protip: don't get cucked and take care of someone else's kid.

Instagram is cancer and a chick that uses it often will never get the attention she needs from you, she will always seek validation from others and that one time you have a fight she will be off sucking jamal's dick.

Also another indicator as mentioned is tattoos. No chick worth a shit has tattoos, and I speak from experience.

these are solid... dubs dont lie

Instagram is retarded.

Using it often means you're an attention whore or slut.

>She has a kid.
I left that off my list because I just assumed it went without saying. But yes, this is deal breaker number one. She could be gorgeous, intelligent, in great shape, you name it. If she has someone else's kids, she's off the market to you. Raising someone else's bastard kid is cuckoldry of the highest order. The term cuckoldry actually comes from the cuckoo, a parasitic bird that lays its eggs in another bird's nest so that another bird will have the burden of raising its offspring.

Look at lions. When a lion takes over another lion's pride, he kills the cubs of the lion he killed to become leader. This is how it needs to be.

She's fucking an MVP Super bowl winning quarterback

this guy gets it.

learn to greentext newguy

or highly insecure. I know chick that cant function without it or she feels worthless. what a fucking waste

Or month

>such edge reactionist fag
>see above
Every bipolar slut I've ever fucked or seen regularly (on or off meds) has always been cock hungry. I've never heard any whore on Pills say:
>I've been on lithium (or whatever, lumictal) for a few months now and boy, do I not crave cocks in my various orifices anymore!

Still acts like a child around her parents

>thinks shes actually in a relationship with you then embarks on stalking you for 3 years straight.

Tells her mother personal relationship information that should stay between you

fuck this shit...im going gay

sucks to be you bruh

this for real

this

I just looked up Olivia Munn's dating history and she doesn't seem to have had a relationship that has last for a full year.

Ever.

Most of them were 1 or 2 months tops.

who hurt you?

Jean, is that you?

says her last 12 x's beat her

Yeah, I'd say so.

She makes sex jokes with you in front of her dad

Has a male gay best friend.

I'll fuck a bitch with a kid, but I refuse to meet that brat. The ugly truth is that kids need a little bit of stability in their lives and they can be quick to emotional attachment. It's bad for a kid to see a Carousel of people fucking their parent and then disappearing. Kids develop some strange attachment issues with that.
That's why I always tell my single parent patients that it's fine if they wanna fuck people, just don't bring them around their kids unless there's a ring on that finger.

>not on the pill, doctor said I cant get pregnant

dot see an issue with that one... sense of humor man

/thread

Something was wrong with my ex - found out she was very open with her mother. She told her everything.

from my oldfag experience, think most of them are mentioned already:
>has kid(s)
>has tattoo
>cheated in the past
>has a ctrl freak ex

it's quite embarrassing but I guess some people can like that

Go to these Youtube video,
youtube.com/watch?v=hkK2AcOG854

So don't date American women then. Got it.

>raid

>That's why I always tell my single parent patients
You're a therapist?

she used to date a nigger

Uhrm, no...

You don't want her to be bringing up sex with her dad...

You also don't want a chick that would do incest with her dad too.

claims her brother / uncle / Saint Bernard raped her

>too autistic/assburgers to respond to communication

>doesnt understand the difference between yes and no

>thinks everything is a lie or a trick or backwards or double meaning

>essentially anything that gives off a mental illness vibe

>anything not sitting in ur lap lighting the next blunt

damn nigger, you leap from sex jokes to immediate incest? you hang around Sup Forums too much. not everything is as twisted. relax a bit dude

>one of her friends says she has a "reputation"
>she doesn't want to go to certain restaurants or clubs because people "know her there"

she's Muslim

Something like that. Why? Need advice on something? I mostly specialize in kids.

When she has a kike nose

faggot with 6.9 inch penis confirmed

>too mind controlled by schizophrenic retardation eg australian "intelligence" military community to ever be worthy of being anywhere near my glorious cock of zeus

she starts leaving shit at your pad like bras, hair ties etc...