Tongue piercings; hot or not?

Tongue piercings; hot or not?

Yay or nay?

See a chick with a tongue stud 95% chance she'll suck dick
See a guy with a tongue stud 101% chance he'll suck dick

Not sure if I should get one now.

Fact: Only middle schoolers think chicks with tongue rings are hot.

Queen of daddy issues

Lol. What dad?

You should end your life that's what you should do.

I think they're weird but I love them too; visually hot, physically strange except for when she's sucking your dick. Popular in the same somewhat innocent ways as other piercings, but notoriously associated with blowjobs and sex

nose rings are the new tongue piercing, some brainless teen sees someone else with one and thinks it's edgy and cool

both make you look like a cunt

hot. the girls who have them love giving oral enough to announce it to the world gotta love it. i've only known 3 women with piercings but they were all great at oral

nose rings don't help with oral sex you fucking virgin

it's disgusting

disgusting.

>he doesn't know the trick where you pull the nose ring and she opes her mouth

Everyone loves a blowjob!

Sorta hot until you get a bj with one, then it takes away from everything else and all you can feel is a stupid tongue stud on your dick.

either you never got one or the bitch was useless.

I have 5

Do it, make a man happy!

I'm not a skeleton

She had one when I met her, she got rid of it because it kept chipping the back of her teeth but yeah, wasn't a fan.

What would a skellington know about tongue piercings...

what about snake bites OP

it works for leda. chick is smokin. fuck i'd plow that until i died of starvation or exertion.

to put it simply not

its hot if you like to bang degenerate whore.

gauges make you look like a cunt. everyone with gauges should be chucked into a metal smelting vat like in t2.

funny, i do prefer to bang degenerate whore.

Who the fuck has a tongue ring?

This is true except it's like 95% for both. Obviously they wont suck literally any dick ever.

I simply want the tongue piercing for the look of it, I like to think I already give pretty good head.
But hey, if it makes the blowjob even better then that would be a bonus.

Had a gf with two tongue piercings. Kissing her was so hot. I couldn't feel them during bjs though.